Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
So far I'm stoked with this pillar. Finally found the sweet spot as far as a fill line. Such a difference from my burly b which if you could imagine sucking on a kazoo that is what its pull is like. The Vertigo in my opinion reminds me of an earl.

Video is coming my friends. :rockon:

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
So far I'm stoked with this pillar. Finally found the sweet spot as far as a fill line. Such a difference from my burly b which if you could imagine sucking on a kazoo that is what its pull is like. The Vertigo in my opinion reminds me of an earl.

Video is coming my friends. :rockon:

How is the visual? mine are worked

PhotoRider,
Reactions: mvapes

clouded vision

My new (to me) SG mini king
DShX5Q7.jpg

uttCsgN.jpg

0bmudbx.jpg

Last edited:

PhotoRider

Here is an image of the Shanman Glass recycler I got from Lucky You Glass Auctions facebook group. It operates awesome. Nicely built and for the cost, the best $200 I have ever spent on glass - really. It is perfect for my D-Nail. The DI position and the mouth piece are perfect height for it. Not heavliy worked so the whirlpool clearly shows. Its not small either - nice 9-10” height.
Any who here is an image and yes a vid would be better. I seem to get them too fast and I’m lazy.
bcfa0e184a6b11e39b440edc1506cf31_8.jpg

here was another one that sold, not mine
9f877cb44d7a11e38dff129b42c68c55_8.jpg

vid here:
http://distilleryvesper11-11.ak.instagram.com/d9f238184a6d11e3be610e12764348e6_101.mp4

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Here is an image of the Shanman Glass recycler I got from Lucky You Glass Auctions facebook group. It operates awesome. Nicely built and for the cost, the best $200 I have ever spent on glass - really. It is perfect for my D-Nail. The DI position and the mouth piece are perfect height for it. Not heavliy worked so the whirlpool clearly shows. Its not small either - nice 9-10” height.
Any who here is an image and yes a vid would be better. I seem to get them too fast and I’m lazy.
bcfa0e184a6b11e39b440edc1506cf31_8.jpg

here was another one that sold, not mine
9f877cb44d7a11e38dff129b42c68c55_8.jpg

vid here:
http://distilleryvesper11-11.ak.instagram.com/d9f238184a6d11e3be610e12764348e6_101.mp4

Love it, PR!!!!!
I claim dibs if you ever part with it!!

Luv2Vape

Ok, I know you guys have seen these before but I've been waiting a long time to get my hands on this. I picked up this Mobius Matrix clear bubbler while it was briefly in stock during the current ALT sale. No obvious defects, it appears virtually flawless. Now if I could just get my EVO pre-order so I can milk this baby!! =(

l1h8.jpg

pfxl.jpg

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Ok, I know you guys have seen these before but I've been waiting a long time to get my hands on this. I picked up this Mobius Matrix clear bubbler while it was briefly in stock during the current ALT sale. No obvious defects, it appears virtually flawless. Now if I could just get my EVO pre-order so I can milk this baby!! =(

l1h8.jpg

pfxl.jpg

Sure, we've seen em before, but it's still sexy as hell. :)
Nice pick-up, enjoy!

canj00digit?,
Reactions: Luv2Vape

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
Congrats Luv2Vape
That thing is beautifull!
I'm on the lookout for one myself.
Really hoping ALT gets some back in stock before their sale ends.
If not, I'll pay the full price because damnit I want one so bad!
A Clear Matrix + EVO sounds like it would be the perfect combination.
Enjoy.

PhotoRider

Congrats Luv2Vape
That thing is beautifull!
I'm on the lookout for one myself.
Really hoping ALT gets some back in stock before their sale ends.
If not, I'll pay the full price because damnit I want one so bad!
A Clear Matrix + EVO sounds like it would be the perfect combination.
Enjoy.
I would 2nd that for smoothness. I have used each, but not together.
Zangano Cruel and I hung yesterday evening with his new evo cloud. while I don't own a clear matrix, my Dirty Rico I think is a close match except for size. my DR is a bit bigger.

We did try a few, maybe 8 different pipes with it. We were pretty medicated between that and the d-nail and we both crashed a while
Did the Hamm Hurricane, Apix recycler, MS torus, DR, Pulse (my personal favorite on the cloud) and the Bates & Worm diffusion pump, but ZC's favorite was the Mothership Egg. He love that piece, had to chain the puppy down :)

I'm sold on the cloud. it preformed flawless. a bit hot on on the hands if you grab it wrong, but much better that the sub...

Fun time, he showed me how to use my Solo which has been in the drawer since a week after i bought it. As he put it, he is going to have me never go back to combustion... Man what the hell do I do with a these beautiful dedicated flower pipes... ain't going to let them sit around you know. That's like giving a Nascar rig to a person that can't drive. amoral in a way. So I will do all three, but perhaps a bit less combustion. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Last edited:
I would 2nd that for smoothness. I have used each, but not together.
Zangano Cruel and I hung yesterday evening with his new evo cloud. while I don't own a clear matrix, my Dirty Rico I think is a close match except for size. my DR is a bit bigger.

We did try a few, maybe 8 different pipes with it. We were pretty medicated between that and the d-nail and we both crashed a while
Did the Hamm Hurricane, Apix recycler, MS torus, DR, Pulse (my personal favorite on the cloud) and the Bates & Worm diffusion pump, but ZC's favorite was the Mothership Egg. He love that piece, had to chain the puppy down :)

I'm sold on the cloud. it preformed flawless. a bit hot on on the hands if you grab it wrong, but much better that the sub...

Fun time, he showed me how to use my Solo which has been in the drawer since a week after i bought it. As he put it, he is going to have me never go back to combustion... Man what the hell do I do with a these beautiful dedicated flower pipes... ain't going to let them sit around you know. That's like giving a Nascar rig to a person that can't drive. amoral in a way. So I will do all three, but perhaps a bit less combustion. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

you know you could always use something like the herb iron with vape-attachment with your non-gong flower pieces ;)

but good choice on the cloud, imho that's what the cloud is made for: to have a smooth transition from combusting to vaping... so smooth that you might not even notice it, but one day find yourself detesting the taste of combustion :)

40 is a long time for conditioning to take place! nevertheless i'm confident the transition will happen... vaping is just THAT good you know :D

SoulCaptivesAreFree,
Reactions: Luv2Vape

PhotoRider

So I went to a party tonight and meet several blowers and they brought some custom stuff. The blowers were Dave Popowitz, Sasha Hess, SurlyCreations, Doc, Brandon Welk, and Jahnny Rise. Cool hanging talking show. Its going to cost me some cash I am sure. There was this harley motorcycle pipe I am dying for. Looks real and not small. Everything was cool. As soon as I can get my pics off my phone and onto my desk top I’ll post a few...

Top Bottom