Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Oooooh. Is that a natural perc or stem or disk? Can't quite tell.

Yea, natural perk. It chugs big time!

Here is a shot of my modest collection :)

clbk.jpg

ozdb.jpg

Edit: I went back to Green Side Up because I couldn't stop thinking about this recycler made by Fish Bowl Glass:

l8p6.jpg

yb73.jpg

jmmx.jpg

1esh.jpg

It's a full size recycler with amazing cyclone action, slime sections, and an awesome perk!

Last edited:

Hexi

Cool stuff, I have a mini tube, 2 small bubblers, recycler next, I prefer the non-worked stuff. The fishbowl one looks neat.

Hexi,

MPZ

I can't help but hate my best friend just a little bit.....
qMbUpls.jpg

(Posting here because the munny set is new- belongs to my best friend)

Guess I can't complain too much because I get to use it all :), green as it all may turn me with envy :p

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Thinking of this little baby, but wouldn't be a good user I think... Probably would break it after the 2nd dab :(
The upper dragon fly is a dabber, and removes for the mouth piece...
pom_pipes-1_std.jpg

pom_pipes-2_std.jpg
I did grab this dry pipe, globe and dabber. I have a skull pipe planned for globe/dabber set :)
As you can see the blower likes one-eyed skulls. I would agree, having both eyes both looks well off. Gives it character with a missing eye.
pom_pipes-3_std.jpg

pom_pipes-9_std.jpg

pom_pipes-7_std.jpg

Last edited:

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I've seen a bit of that talk about fritts giving off dust, but for me it doesn't seem like a significant enough risk for me to worry about.
I may be mistaken, but I feel comfortable that a clean piece won't be giving off much dust (if any), and the water should trap most if not all of what does possibly detach.

It's one of those thing where I'd say if you are worried about it, look for a higher quality piece like a DG frit, but it doesn't bother me too much, so I'm happy with them :)
:2c:

Tweek

I've seen a bit of that talk about fritts giving off dust, but for me it doesn't seem like a significant enough risk for me to worry about.
I may be mistaken, but I feel comfortable that a clean piece won't be giving off much dust (if any), and the water should trap most if not all of what does possibly detach.

It's one of those thing where I'd say if you are worried about it, look for a higher quality piece like a DG frit, but it doesn't bother me too much, so I'm happy with them :)
:2c:

Yeah, I am with you. I am not too concerned, but thought I would inquire, as there are so many varying opinions :lol: Thanks for the feedback, those are sweet :tup:

Dr. Plutonious

I hope it's OK to post back to back, since a few days have gone by. I wanted to show you guys a video of my Fish Eye Glass recycler. I freaken' love this thing.

And here is what real production looks like!
Do these guys have a website or any place to get more info? That looks incredible!

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I'm not sure. I'll check in the morning. I know they have FB. I'll tell ya, I haven't put it away sice I bought it!

Top Bottom