Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

MPZ

Picked me up two of them Double HoneyComb w/ funnel splashguard that are $94 (one for friend hopefully)they had a noticeable difference in drag, so it does change bong-to-bong. The one blue one i kept, had less drag.

Overall I'm extremely happy with this purchase, percolates so well and that splashguard is unheard of! Shipping was $18 but still worth it!

I've already said enough, get a taste!

Snoop's a bosss

I'm glad to hear that you like that piece- I'm thinking of contacting this guy about one of his, well.... hell, lets be frank: Dave goldstein ripoffs (cuz I'm between jobs :mad:). Not quite so reassuring that his pieces aren't consistent, honestly, but at that price I don't really mind. How's the workmanship, if u don't mind me asking?

MPZ,

hookedonvape

His dg pieces are consistent. pickep up one awhile back. hes got 3 different micron pore sizes. go with the largest or rhe middle. cant remember the sizes sorry, says on his site. the finest pore has horrible pull less pull for the other two. you really need the 120 micron one. like a suped up honeycomb with no drag

hookedonvape,

Tamataz

Icelander
I'm glad to hear that you like that piece- I'm thinking of contacting this guy about one of his, well.... hell, lets be frank: Dave goldstein ripoffs (cuz I'm between jobs :mad:). Not quite so reassuring that his pieces aren't consistent, honestly, but at that price I don't really mind. How's the workmanship, if u don't mind me asking?

Workmanship is good. I havent noticed any defects. Although i just relized now that he tube i bought was supposed to also have a blue bottom and top, matching the blue percs. But its whatever, this is a fucking steal regardless.

Tamataz,

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
My recent grabs:
A Burtoni Skull dry pipe:
Burtoni%20Skull%20dry%20pipe-1.jpg

A Lurch Squat Sherlock:
Lurch%20Squat%20Sherlock-1.jpg

A Lurch Vapor collection with skillet, globe, slide, and dab dish:
Lurch%20Vapor%20bubbler%20set-1.jpg

Erik Anderson Recycler:
Erik%20Anderson%20Recycler-1.jpg

Blaze Octobong, love this one for functionality :)
Blaze%20OctoBong-2.jpg

PhotoRider

few more, need a new post over 5...

More shots at different angles in my gallery...

A simple herb bubbler, but my goto herb pipe...
Herb%20Bubbler-1.jpg

LC Scientific dabber:
LC%20Scientific%20Dabber%20-1.jpg

A Kush dabber:
Kush%20Dabber%20-1.jpg

Blaze oil rig:
Blaze%20Oil%20Rig3-1.jpg

the Black Leaf Horus-Eye
Black%20Leaf%20Horus%20Eye-1.jpg

Last edited:

PhotoRider

haha I love how they've all been used some, Photorider :D

A true collector! Thanks for the update, lots of cool pieces
Isn't functional unless used :)
I prefer connoisseur, lover of products whose consumption or use can be pleasing to the senses...
As a collector, I think I am boarder-line obsessive compulsive with a need to compensate for unmet social needs caused by severe avoidance behavior, which is a result from an overwhelming dominance drive...

Sorry just read the wikiedia page on "collector" and did some self- psychoanalysis. not pretty :)

On the positive side its relaxing, a great past time, furthers my education, raises my social position (oh that means so much to me) and gives contact with other people... Oh my.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I...
As a collector, I think I am boarder-line obsessive compulsive with a need to compensate for unmet social needs caused by severe avoidance behavior, which is a result from an overwhelming dominance drive...

Sorry just read the wikiedia page on "collector" and did some self- psychoanalysis. not pretty :)

On the positive side its relaxing, a great past time, furthers my education, raises my social position (oh that means so much to me) and gives contact with other people... Oh my.
:rofl:

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Well, I'm not going to try to compete, LOL. But here is what I found growing out near my mailbox:
a9w6.jpg

It's made by "Psychedelica" on BM. I'll never use it, since it's a dry piece. But it was the perfect purchase after getting home from Lockn'

Here are a few more:
y28e.jpg

gyt9.jpg

nz3n.jpg

th4i.jpg

2s0e.jpg

5q3r.jpg

I'm not sure why, but the camera didn't want to focus very well. A lot going on, manybe, or just the power of the magic mushroom...

Top Bottom