Random thoughts

Rebelistic

^Curious, I don't know anything about the HPV virus but smoking/drinking seem like very probable causes.

I watched the film Mr Nobody yesterday. I thought it was an amazing mindfuck of a film, certainly makes you think. Hard to make sense of but has themes and ideas that I often contemplate.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I normally give my iso reclaim away, as I never liked the taste of it vaped....

But about 15 minutes ago I decided to eat quite a lot of it, mixed with some icing sugar and lemon extract...

Never eaten reclaim before, and certainly not a months worth of build up..

I wonder what will happen...

gaseous_clay

I must be vaped. Sitting here playing a football game & making my own commentary. Have two great running backs. Decided to give the starter (Woodard) a rest & the backup (Meeks) runs for the touchdown. I ended up saying "...And nobody is happier for him than his roommate Fernando Woodard. As you know, they recently got engaged."

So now in my video game world, my running backs are openly gay, living together & getting married.

Cool.

Still kinda weird, but cool. LOL

What's really cool is we're on the way to where people being who they are is acceptable in society.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Anita Hill is one of my heroes. She stepped forward back in 1991 when Clearance Thomas was being considered for Supreme Court Judge.

I was a young woman and was amazed by her courage and integrity. Unfortunately the (mostly men) law makers who were deciding, I guess what she had to say about sexual harassment by Mr Thomas wasn't important enough.

Clearance Thomas was elected to the Supreme Court anyway. It was a slap in the face to woman everywhere at the time.

Anita Hill was on a morning talk show this morning. A really amazing person. They've made a movie about it.

Joel W.

Deplorable Basement Dweller
Accessory Maker
Well Supra, we have been together since before "the fast and furious" phenomena that made your younger sister very popular but with a second child coming, that means a second car seat is also coming and I am afraid there is just no getting around that law or your lack of room that will be needed.

You have been the best car I have ever owned and while your motor is still strong, I am afraid your body has gone down the crapper. You have cancer and it's spreading everywhere, fast. It is more than what I am capable of fixing on my own. You need to seek professional help, now.

I take the blame, it's all my fault. I have neglected you for the last few years and I have no excuse for this (rosin dabs).

I am seeing a newer car now. She is much younger and not nearly as powerful as you, but she weighs about 1000 lbs less, with more room and she is very sporty.

I did not think this day would come but we are going to have to start seeing other people. I am sure some new kid will love you just as much as I have, soon enough.

We can still be friends though.

gaseous_clay

He'd be kinda like darth cheney, except even more attack dog and probably less brains :haw:
But perhaps less of a warmonger as well :hmm::peace:
He's actually the exact opposite of Dick "A-Heart-Attack-A-Minute" Cheney. Cheney operated behind the scenes doing everything . Trump NEEDS the spotlight so much he doesn't have time to do little things like coming up with actual plans.

That said, they would be the perfect team. Trump/Cheney. Scary...

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Well Supra, we have been together since before "the fast and furious" phenomena that made your younger sister very popular but with a second child coming, that means a second car seat is also coming and I am afraid there is just no getting around that law or your lack of room that will be needed.

You have been the best car I have ever owned and while your motor is still strong, I am afraid your body has gone down the crapper. You have cancer and it's spreading everywhere, fast. It is more than what I am capable of fixing on my own. You need to seek professional help, now.

I take the blame, it's all my fault. I have neglected you for the last few years and I have no excuse for this (rosin dabs).

I am seeing a newer car now. She is much younger and not nearly as powerful as you, but she weighs about 1000 lbs less, with more room and she is very sporty.

I did not think this day would come but we are going to have to start seeing other people. I am sure some new kid will love you just as much as I have, soon enough.

We can still be friends though.

I feel your pain my friend, I'm about to break my much loved 99 impreza turbo, will still destroy BMW m3's, even on its last legs, motor is strong like your's, gearbox is a goner though....we have been together for 4 years now...

Still clouds and silver linings, now I can import a better 99 impreza turbo type r....

OOBubblesOO

Over-User of gifs
This vape my old neighbor gave me is too touchy...combusts if not careful...no me gusta...

Just gonna stick with the old faithful LSV.

Also I think Trump and Hillary should run together since they're both on the side of the corrupt, cronie-capitalist elitists.

Bubs :shrug:

ChooChooCharlie

Politically incorrect on so many levels, especially combustion.

BQ6GmxJl.jpg

Top Bottom