Random thoughts

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
When I play Fallout or any post apocalyptic themes game, FTM, I imagine one of the radio stations playing 'Check your Head' on a loop.
For Fallout New Vegas, I would also have a faction based on DEVO's New traditionalist style. Fake plastic hair. Laser pistols and that klunky walk would fit the animation style.
OH, GHOD...I remember seeing that...on ACID....
(ended up a great trip - w/ NO connection to the movie...)
That clip is enough alone to make me pause. Can only imagine what you were sorting out.:freak: :lol:

CuckFumbustion,
Reactions: killick

GetLeft

Q.Do you ship outside the USA? Yes, we ship this product ANYWHERE in the world, and have successfully shipped this product to Saudi Arabia where the penalty for growing is decapitation.

Q.Do you ship to Syria? Yes, ISIS members love this item.

Q.Do you ship to Canada. Yes, we ship anywhere.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Hubby pulled a kitten out of an engine yesterday while he was at work. She's barely 4 weeks old.

elrXjtQ.jpg

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I am so frustrated. I can't log on to imgur. I have the app, and I am logged in under the app but it's not user friendly. I tried a different browser and having problems with that. It's been a difficult day anyway and it continues to go down hill.
I just wanted to post a pic on FC. Everything needed to be harder today. If I need to use a new password reset just fucking tell me. I don't need anymore passwords in my head it will explode.

I need a vacation somewhere.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I hear your frustration Carol. Often I will send it to dropbox to upload from there :cuss:.

Random thought, Sydney is a beautiful city with plenty of nature to discover. I went for a wander through the bush yesterday & spotted this 3' water dragon enjoying the sunshine more than I was :). It would have been 20 years since I walked this trail & whilst the pic is just off my phone it summed up the serenity of my day. I also saw a red kangaroo that came out of nowhere & scared the shit out of me but was just the tonic I needed.

yByn7Eo.jpg

BD9

I am so frustrated. I can't log on to imgur. I have the app, and I am logged in under the app but it's not user friendly. I tried a different browser and having problems with that. It's been a difficult day anyway and it continues to go down hill.
I just wanted to post a pic on FC. Everything needed to be harder today. If I need to use a new password reset just fucking tell me. I don't need anymore passwords in my head it will explode.

I need a vacation somewhere.

Sorry to hear you're having a bad day.
With so many passwords to remember I started using a password manager. A little confusing at first, but now nothing to it. Best of all, it's free.

https://www.dashlane.com/

Top Bottom