Random thoughts

BeardedCrow

Why I only upgrade my phone every 4 or 5 years.
Every new phone I get looks prettier, but works slower and more bugs...

Oh and when I go in for an oil change, they always do that.
'Want a free inspection?'
I always say sure, and when they pull up the report of how my car is going to die soon, I look at the list and usually fix them myself for like 1/10th their cost.

45 bucks to change the air cabin filter?
It's 9 bucks for the filter and 2 minutes to replace...

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Why do I always fall for the free offers?

Went into Verizon's to buy a couple cords and end up coming out with a new iPhone 6 S. Salesman said, "you are eligible for a free iPhone upgrade". All I heard was fee. :rolleyes: I say OK.

You always fall for them as they are carefully designed that way. Once you data was transferred to the new phone you subconsciously felt obligated to work with the salesman to close the deal. All that ended up happening was you were retained as a customer for XYZ contract extension & things were just rolled over.

If it makes you feel better I work on those kind of strategies for a living yet I still fall for them all the time. I did not need 32 Malteaster bunnies I only felt like 1 or 2 but they were $2 each & it was only $20 for a box of 32.......

killick

But I like it!
So I made some oil, which I was kinda thinking about dabbing. It's been sitting in the freezer spread on parchment for the past week or so. So today I pick up a corner and it pops off, nice and dry. Ok, then I notice than some is stuck to my finger. And my other finger. And then pretty much every finger. In chunks. So I try scraping, which doesn't work. So I kinda chew it off. Sort of. And there's more on my wrist, and the back of my hand. Gadz, it's everywhere. When the dust settled I added about 4 grams worth to a batch of caramels. Good times!

On an unrelated note, why hasn't something like this caught on everywhere? I think it would be kinda fun!
www.overgrowcanada.com

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
I hope vamping through distilled water is ok.....
Try vaping through beer or pop. The bubbles are fun :)
Ahh but Killick, Vicki said vamping. . .
a6d24013594ca0ecc75e1527ebb20995.jpg

. . . And I am positive that it is fine, and I would imagine that it could even give a cleaner taste & an overall fresher experience :brow:

**EDIT** I've no clue about vaping through distilled water though, but it looks like @MinnBobber has some words of advice there:tup: . . . . .
latest

:peace:

Last edited:

MinnBobber

I only vape thru distilled water as tap water can leave mineral deposits on my glass. My glass stays much cleaner with distilled water as some areas have a LOT of minerals in tap water which stain the glass.

Is "Vamping" a new technique, started in Transylvania? ;)

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

Vamping can mean a myriad of things...
1- Staying up late (Kids term for staying up late doing stuff - laptop, Facebook, hanging out.)
2- Acting like a vampire.
3- Being sexually er, um, ..... open/enlightened.

I took the post to mean all three while using a Solo with a bubbler. :D

killick

But I like it!
I have no clue @gaseous_clay. You'd think that the right heavy peat single malts might benefit from a bit of smoke, or at least be a good fit? Beer and pop are likely bad ideas. Sugar water must grow some great things with enough aeration. We had some wierd organic growths in fuel samples that would grow quickly when infused with a bit of oxygen. We named one Vern, after a guy in the shop who was a bit slow.

Somewhere in FC I read about people adding cranberry extract to their water, which helped keep the glass cleaner (or maybe it was something else. Having never seen the stuff I wasn't really paying attention... I'm good at that.)

I know a friend loves using cognac in her bong, and swears it makes the best vape she's ever had. I haven't been able to offer her enough money to drink it yet tho... If I ever do I'll be sure to post about it... ;)

Buzzbomb Almighty

I didn't realise it was about bong water, maybe since the thing only takes a tiny bit to try I would but memories of smoking through wine/yuck leave me ambivalent, but I thought it was about actually vaping it with herb. While at work today in the bar I saw we have about 6 or 7 single malts and was going to try it. and in the last few seconds changed my mind and put a drop of Jack Daniels cinnamon liqueur, and it works a charm. Due to circumstances I've been a bit bored with one strain of pot even though it checks most of the boxes I need and this spices it up a bit. Because I had a decent load in there and it didn't seem to cook through evenly I feel the obligation to try a half load with a tiny dab of something and see how that works. St Patrick's Day is coming, Bushmill's is probably in order, though I can see ouzo and sherry, etc working as well. I used literally a drop of booze in my Solo.

Top Bottom