Random thoughts

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
I'm having all sorts of fun with my claisen adapter and my water tool working together. This allows me to mix two sources of vapor together. So mint, lemongrass, lemon balm, etc and other lower temp materials in the portable, Higher materials in the EQ. Nothing like a minty finish to a full vape draw. :p then the visual of two vapors mixing together right in front of you. :nod: My water gets changed out enough. But it does seem to get froggy a lot less often. :hmm:
Somewhere in FC I read about people adding cranberry extract to their water, which helped keep the glass cleaner (or maybe it was something else. Having never seen the stuff I wasn't really paying attention... I'm good at that.)
I guess the extract prevents the water from getting cloudy, but I'm more of an ISO purist.:D Also seeing if there is reclaim worthwhile salvaging from vapor water. Read a few posts regarding that. If a citrus extract alone worked well enough, I'd consider it. But adding chemicals to the mix? :2c: If you have an elaborate glass piece, I could see it as a consideration tho. Some folks just like adding color to their water.

I would like a glass water piece that has some sort of magnifying lens effect around the water level area, so I can see the bubble action that much more. :peace:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
So I saw the word bender in a thread title on the main page. I now have ideas of making today bender day. A hollow & unfulfilling way to waste a day but I doubt I will remember it anyway.

tumblr_mri4usthTk1rns06do5_250.gif

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Been trying to find this film for ages. Then it popped in my head after having a conversation with someone. Rolled the dice and jackpot! I kick myself for convincing myself it couldn't be such a simple title. It's used to be on PBS during it's pledge drive.
It centers around naturalist Richard Proenneke making a cabin with simple tools isolated from other people. (Twin Lakes) and the films he made. I probably seen the version with the least amount of extra film and him revisiting the cabin. More of the source he originally filmed with his portable camera. Enjoy! :popcorn:
Alone in the Wilderness

Last edited:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Looks like tomorrow is D Day work wise with the big meeting set. I have never been so stressed & don't even know why as I have already resigned & know I can live comfortably for at least 6 months without work. The whole idea of being unemployed for the first time in 17 years is a rather strange concept though.

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
What the fuck is a Chipotle?

And why is it the must have ingredient and seems to be added to every flipping thing at the minute.

Geez, if it's not chipotle 'this' it's pulled pork 'that'.

Just call a spade a spade ffs.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Evidently the FBI may have figured out how to unlock the IPhone by the Radicalized Muslim terrorists that killed the 14 people in CA. The hearing starts tomorrow against Apple - I wonder if someone secretly from Apple told them how to do it. They aren't giving out any names.

CarolKing,
Reactions: Vicki

CarolKing

I was watching a local comedy tv program it's called Almost Live and its out of Seattle area. They did a skit on PSN, Pot Shopping Network a parody on the Home Shopping Network. It was pretty funny.

That would be cool if someday in legal states if that was available. Be able to order up some GrapeApe and some Purple Kush via live television and have it sent to your home.

We have such strict laws in WA, I don't see that anytime soon. Wishful thinking.

Last edited:

GetLeft

Random thought #1.

I heard a good interview last week by some ex CIA guy on NPR. (Now there's some acronym dropping for you ;)). He said the Fed is full of s**t. The NSA (yep another one) can get into that phone if they want. The Fed just wants to set a precedent by having Apple capitulate. They want to be able to do whatever they want. Watch your backs folks.

Random thought #2.

I'll be in Seattle for a couple of days for the first time. Looked up dispensaries and saw there was a recreational one (maybe more), no license needed. Not sure I'll have time to do a lot of snooping around but fingers crossed I'll have at least a little bit. Strange to think that I'll be in a place where I could buy a gram of something new and exciting over the counter, and not be able to take advantage 'cause I left my vape at home :|

The prices I saw listed on that website were similar to black market. I'm accustomed to that price, but not to that selection!

MinnBobber

They did a skit on PSN, Pot Shopping Network a parody on the Home Shopping Network. It was pretty funny.
.....................................................................................
Some day........

I was at the Post Office today and glancing around, there's a basket with big sign, " OG Special".
Sweet, I'll take a 1/4 oz..... Crap, it's "Out Going Special" basket.
Some day.... :)

gaseous_clay

A coworker who is a known media personality comes in & tells me she was trying to think of something that would shock me.

Another coworker asked how old another coworker who is a known media personality, Looked it up online. Then looked up the coworker who wanted to shock me. Turns out she's over a decade older than I thought.

Unfortunately, I can't tell her she succeeded in shocking me.

grokit

well-worn member
Sometimes I feel like I'm gonna lose my shit.
Sometimes I feel like a motherless child.
Sometimes I want to fly away and kiss the sky.
Sometimes there's no good news to be had.
Sometimes going gently into the night sounds okay.
Sometimes I get myself up for another day.
Sometimes I don't and that's okay too.
Cockafuckingdoodleydoo.

GetLeft

i started getting high in my mid teens and immediately started to dream of a time when getting high wouldn't be something that had to be done clandestinely.
The other day, I walked into a legal dispensary, read a menu, directed questions to an enthusiastic staff, and purchased a gram.
Just because I could.
What a great feeling.

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
@GetLeft - I'm so grateful for "living long enough to see the day," and enjoy the hell out of it, too. Have used marijuana since the mid-'60s. Always hoped. Medical recommendation fulfilled those hopes and strain choices are better than I ever imagined it could be.:cool:

Last edited:

CarolKing

I was reading today about Michael Douglas. I didn't realize that he blamed his throat cancer on oral sex. That was why his wife Katherine Zeta Jones had left him back then, I think they are back together. She was embarrassed because he was blaming her for his throat cancer. Implying that she had the HPV virus and they had oral sex.

Just a bit of useless information. I guess he had an interview, how did I miss that? It was back in 2013. I guess it was kinda bizarre from what I read.

I figured he got throat cancer from drinking like a fish and smoking cigs. He's cured now is what he said.

Top Bottom