Multi-brand Puri5 Titantic 2/Weeke Fenix

knowing that this device is a generic china made and SUPPOSE to cost 45$,
paying more than 60$ in this case is not logical.

$45 was never the intended MSRP. Comparing wholesale prices to MSRP isn't realistic. Do this with any product and you will likely end up with a bad taste in your mouth.

same as seeing a few Imag Plus clones that have different branding and can go up to 150$!!

Maybe comparing the utillian 720 to the outrageous imag/xmax/FM markups would be more appropriate but $60 (to cover shipping from an FC member!!!) isn't even kind of the same thing.

Vape Dr.

I agree with @nondarb not to mention it's $75 from Weecke in Arizona plus it comes with a year or a year and a half warranty that you won't have to send it to china to fix!

Also Weecke does ship from the U.S. to Canada but it's like $45 shipping which is still cheaper at $115 than the EDIT Convector at $120.

IMO people that do not have a Fenix do not know what it's worth because they haven't experienced using the vape yet.

@rozroz If you think $60 is a stretch you need to find a cheaper hobby my friend.
Do you argue prices at the dispensary saying "you probably have $100 worth of nutrients to feed your crops, you should sell me a pound for $100"? No. No you don't...

How do you justify places selling the swift or boundless for $220? Those are Chinese vapes at hundreds more than you want to pay for the Fenix!

Also if you had one you would see there's nothing "generic" about it.
I see no logic in your statement.

$45 a piece is wholesale price for buying in mass quantities. What's so hard to understand? Sure they are probably making a profit at $45 each but that's small profit.

rozroz

How do you justify places selling the swift or boundless for $220? Those are Chinese vapes at hundreds more than you want to pay for the Fenix!

Also if you had one you would see there's nothing "generic" about it.
I see no logic in your statement.

$45 a piece is wholesale price for buying in mass quantities. What's so hard to understand? Sure they are probably making a profit at $45 each but that's small profit.

i am not justifying ANY of these money hungry vendors.
this is purely my own POV on things, generally.
i would have gone up to 75$ with warranty, etc.
BUT
i have a different problem in my case (all kinds of customs problems when shipping to Israel),
so i cannot take big chances on expensive devices, also won't start doing warranty shipments,
so the EDIT price was exactly my price point for getting me new kind of decent quality,
with a chance it will be confiscated by customs.

rozroz,

Greenfinger53

$45 is the wholesale price, we know how business works its not SUPPOSED to be available to us at that price. They don't want to deal with single unit sales like many businesses don't, we are lucky that many manufacturers in this industry will do so but it's hardly normal.

Vape Dr.

i cannot take big chances on expensive devices

If $75 is expensive for a vaporizer what exactly do you consider a "good deal"?

I understand your situation, but getting upset at a vendor because you live in a place where vaporizers are not as readily available or easy to find is not a valid reason to bash them or call them "money grubbing" IMO.

rozroz

If $75 is expensive for a vaporizer what exactly do you consider a "good deal"?

I understand your situation, but getting upset at a vendor because you live in a place where vaporizers are not as readily available or easy to find is not a valid reason to bash them or call them "money grubbing" IMO.

money grabbing is meant for the real crazy prices they give same re-branded devices.
didn't mean the sub 100$, which are decent.

regarding the EDIT version, once they've done that crazy sale price,
it was such a great opportunity for me that's now gone.
so in my mind, this SHOULD happen again ;)

actually, EDIT offered my their new stock at 60$,
but now they don't ship to Israel anymore, so..

Last edited:
rozroz,
Reactions: GEED

Greenfinger53

We should review the device rather than the people trying to sell rebrands at over inflated prices.

@rozroz maybe you should ask them directly for a sample unit, say you have difficulties with customs and you need to check if they come through before you place a larger order.

Or pick up a vapcap or another cheap vape and ask the seller to put it in plain packaging with "tobacco pipe" or something on the description.

rozroz

We should review the device rather than the people trying to sell rebrands at over inflated prices.

@rozroz maybe you should ask them directly for a sample unit, say you have difficulties with customs and you need to check if they come through before you place a larger order.

Or pick up a vapcap or another cheap vape and ask the seller to put it in plain packaging with "tobacco pipe" or something on the description.

thanks for helping out, mate.
i have no problem ordering vape pens at decent price range with discrete packaging.
it's just that the EDIT was a grabber when it was on sale.

about Vapcap, i'm not sure if i can benefit from it,
since i cannot control the temp, no?

rozroz,

GEED

Gaseouser
My quote from 9th of September:
"The VIP Price for 10 units is 35$/unit ,so good cost is 350$, shipping cost is 33$, paypal is 18$,total is 401$.”

GEED,
Reactions: rozroz

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic

Having just received my SwiftPro, I think the MSRP is justified: build quality is top notch, and it's rather competitive on the convection vapes segment. Might even qualify as the first true convection Chinese vape? (if we forget the Elo drama...)

But that's not the subject. Please proceed! :cool:

6425d4da47e1342e0b2d271e45486607b711f414010038798dd4488a8d05c95e.jpg

Oogendoogan

Having just received my SwiftPro, I think the MSRP is justified: build quality is top notch, and it's rather competitive on the convection vapes segment. Might even qualify as the first true convection Chinese vape? (if we forget the Elo drama...)

But that's not the subject. Please proceed! :cool:

6425d4da47e1342e0b2d271e45486607b711f414010038798dd4488a8d05c95e.jpg
Look, I have a fenix and I love it. It is more than worth the money. I would pay twice as much for it than I did. I have a lot of vapes and don't mind spending money on this hobby. When I see the flowermate swift pro and it's brother the CFV I always see the temperature set at 446 degrees ferenheight.

Corrrct me if I am wrong but that should be enough to combust some of your material at least.. I personally vape on the two lowest temperatures on my fenix which are 337 and 347 ferenheight and get great results. I like lower temperature vapor on most of my devices. Maybe it's just me but I like to actually taste and get the most from my medicine not just get the biggest clouds.

Can you explain to me how the flowermate swift can operate at this temperature and also can you tell me if it is even possible to use the unit set to less than 380 ferenheight? I have yet to see one video of anyone using the flowermate swtift or CFV on less than 380 ferenheight. Including all of boundless livestreams. $220 is a lot of money for a chiniese made plastic vape.. I'm sorry but you cannot tell me that I am wrong there.

That's more than I paid for my Milaana, supreme v3, underdog, And FW3.. I just don't see how without any proof that the swift can even operate nearly as good as any of the vapes as I mentioned you can say with a clear consensus that $220 is a fair price for the swift pro. We are talking about this on a thread about a $75 vaporizer that everyone is mad that they can no longer get for $45 dollars and I would happily pay $100 if my fenix broke today.

This is less than half the price of the swift pro and that's just insane to me... I'm guess I'm not on the same page as you here. I mean if the swift actually works at lower temperatures which it seems like it doesn't from the videos I have seen so far I may like it. Maybe you could make a video of the swift pro set to my favorite temp which is 360 ferenheight, producing large clouds(that taste good) And that could help people like me get more interested in it. I just don't see how flowermate or boundless can justify the cost of that vaporizer when the fenix can give me great tasting clouds at 360 ferenheight for $75 USD directly from weeke. I just don't want to get confused with all the knock offs, only reason I mention from weeke.

I am not a cheap person and am more than willing to pay for my hobby but I do recognize value and a deal when I see it. I personally think the fenix is a great deal while many vapes including the swift pro are very over priced right now. It's a bad trend in this industry for companies to charge as much as possible instead of what they should to make a healthy profit. I hope with more cheap vapes like the fenix and also with more competition from American vape companies this trend of price gouging can end.. but I don't think the fenix is really a good example of this at $75 compared to the flowermate swift at $220 :2c:

I highly reccomend the fenix to anyone.. for the price I feel that it is a good purchase for anyone that needs a vape. I use mine daily and actually reach over all of the vapes in my sig to grab it regularly. Sure I wish it was $45.. but at $75 I cannot complain.
Stay vaped :peace:

SuperLuigi

But why compare the fenix to that? Shouldn't the fenix be compared to a Flowermate as they are closer in price now?

No point in comparing fenix to a 250 vape.

SuperLuigi,

thomaslzw

Looks like there's not much interest in doing a group buy, but I think at the price point of 35$/Unit I can probably ship them out for 60$. (It's expensive mailing internationally from Hong Kong without a bulk ecommerce discount)

My quote from 9th of September:
"The VIP Price for 10 units is 35$/unit ,so good cost is 350$, shipping cost is 33$, paypal is 18$,total is 401$.”

Anyways, now that I know they're only 35$ wholesale, I'm probably going to purchase 10 of them first, and give a few to my friends and ship the rest to the 7 people who replied to my form.

I'll be busy until the end of november, so people who replied to my google form will get an email about this then.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Well, let's discuss the SwiftPro merits, or lack thereof, in its own thread shall we? I was just commenting on @Vape Dr.'s remark.

As for the price change, we've seen it happen over and over with Chinese vapes: someone finds a distributor on alibaba, gets a sample unit at the bulk price then reports it here. Then later on either the manufacturer complains that they didn't respect the MRSP or the distributors start having enough customers to only sell in bulk. But in the end the vape was never meant to be retailed at that bulk price.

Cl4ud3

Look, I have a fenix and I love it. It is more than worth the money. I would pay twice as much for it than I did. I have a lot of vapes and don't mind spending money on this hobby. When I see the flowermate swift pro and it's brother the CFV I always see the temperature set at 446 degrees ferenheight.

Corrrct me if I am wrong but that should be enough to combust some of your material at least.. I personally vape on the two lowest temperatures on my fenix which are 337 and 347 ferenheight and get great results. I like lower temperature vapor on most of my devices. Maybe it's just me but I like to actually taste and get the most from my medicine not just get the biggest clouds.

Can you explain to me how the flowermate swift can operate at this temperature and also can you tell me if it is even possible to use the unit set to less than 380 ferenheight? I have yet to see one video of anyone using the flowermate swtift or CFV on less than 380 ferenheight. Including all of boundless livestreams. $220 is a lot of money for a chiniese made plastic vape.. I'm sorry but you cannot tell me that I am wrong there.

That's more than I paid for my Milaana, supreme v3, underdog, And FW3.. I just don't see how without any proof that the swift can even operate nearly as good as any of the vapes as I mentioned you can say with a clear consensus that $220 is a fair price for the swift pro. We are talking about this on a thread about a $75 vaporizer that everyone is mad that they can no longer get for $45 dollars and I would happily pay $100 if my fenix broke today.

This is less than half the price of the swift pro and that's just insane to me... I'm guess I'm not on the same page as you here. I mean if the swift actually works at lower temperatures which it seems like it doesn't from the videos I have seen so far I may like it. Maybe you could make a video of the swift pro set to my favorite temp which is 360 ferenheight, producing large clouds(that taste good) And that could help people like me get more interested in it. I just don't see how flowermate or boundless can justify the cost of that vaporizer when the fenix can give me great tasting clouds at 360 ferenheight for $75 USD directly from weeke. I just don't want to get confused with all the knock offs, only reason I mention from weeke.

I am not a cheap person and am more than willing to pay for my hobby but I do recognize value and a deal when I see it. I personally think the fenix is a great deal while many vapes including the swift pro are very over priced right now. It's a bad trend in this industry for companies to charge as much as possible instead of what they should to make a healthy profit. I hope with more cheap vapes like the fenix and also with more competition from American vape companies this trend of price gouging can end.. but I don't think the fenix is really a good example of this at $75 compared to the flowermate swift at $220 :2c:

I highly reccomend the fenix to anyone.. for the price I feel that it is a good purchase for anyone that needs a vape. I use mine daily and actually reach over all of the vapes in my sig to grab it regularly. Sure I wish it was $45.. but at $75 I cannot complain.
I vape at 350 on my CFV and CFX.

Oogendoogan

Well, let's discuss the SwiftPro merits, or lack thereof, in its own thread shall we? I was just commenting on @Vape Dr.'s remark.

As for the price change, we've seen it happen over and over with Chinese vapes: someone finds a distributor on alibaba, gets a sample unit at the bulk price then reports it here. Then later on either the manufacturer complains that they didn't respect the MRSP or the distributors start having enough customers to only sell in bulk. But in the end the vape was never meant to be retailed at that bulk price.
Fair enough, my questions and remarks about the swift were specifically off topic but the price comments go for the whole industry right now, not just smiss products, or Chinese products.. some of my favorite American companies seem to be using the same high price tactics right now and it sucks to see.

I may come over to the swift thread for some of my questions but I think for a portable oven style vape the fenix more than satisfies me. I know it's not pure convection but it tastes better than my Milaana or firewood.. the elevape 2.0 is the only vape I have that beats my fenix in flavor.

I just think that with all of the super high prices in this industry right now a good $75 dollar vape deserves recognition. Even if it should cost less.. I think most vapes should cost less and at least this one actually does cost a lot less than most.

I wasn't trying to start an argument with you kerozen. I could go on about many vapes and how they are overpriced right now, the swift pro and CFV are just a great new example.

Cl4ud3

Fair enough, my questions and remarks about the swift were specifically off topic but the price comments go for the whole industry right now, not just smiss products, or Chinese products.. some of my favorite American companies seem to be using the same high price tactics right now and it sucks to see.

I may come over to the swift thread for some of my questions but I think for a portable oven style vape the fenix more than satisfies me. I know it's not pure convection but it tastes better than my Milaana or firewood.. the elevape 2.0 is the only vape I have that beats my fenix in flavor.

I just think that with all of the super high prices in this industry right now a good $75 dollar vape deserves recognition. Even if it should cost less.. I think most vapes should cost less and at least this one actually does cost a lot less than most.

I wasn't trying to start an argument with you kerozen. I could go on about many vapes and how they are overpriced right now, the swift pro and CFV are just a great new example.

Surprised to hear that the Fenix gets you better taste than the Milaana but the main thing I have learnt recently is taste is subjective. Firefly 2 is touted as the best flavor vape but to me it was the same as my MFLB. The Milaana to me is almost sensory overload for initial flavor. The fact you found what seems to be near damn it your perfect vape for such a low price is awesome.

SuperLuigi

Looks like there's not much interest in doing a group buy, but I think at the price point of 35$/Unit I can probably ship them out for 60$. (It's expensive mailing internationally from Hong Kong without a bulk ecommerce discount)

Anyways, now that I know they're only 35$ wholesale, I'm probably going to purchase 10 of them first, and give a few to my friends and ship the rest to the 7 people who replied to my form.

I'll be busy until the end of november, so people who replied to my google form will get an email about this then.

I tried opening up the google for but couldn't access it. Too late?

SuperLuigi,

Oogendoogan

Surprised to hear that the Fenix gets you better taste than the Milaana but the main thing I have learnt recently is taste is subjective. Firefly 2 is touted as the best flavor vape but to me it was the same as my MFLB. The Milaana to me is almost sensory overload for initial flavor. The fact you found what seems to be near damn it your perfect vape for such a low price is awesome.
It's pretty insane and it baffles me sometimes that I actually enjoy the fenix so much. I do really enjoy my elevape 2.0 which was expensive (totally worth it IMO) but the fenix gets used a lot. More than my Milaana or FW3 since I got it. The flavor on the very first hit of a Milaana stem is probably equivalent but after that I think the fenix retains better flavor. Just my opinion obviously. I agree with your statement that taste is subjective.

baxter84

Just used the concentrate basket with some Skywalker OG wax and I'm impressed! The wax vaped excellently! My FF2 beats the convector in taste but the convector easily wins in ease of getting me fully lit.

baxter84,
Reactions: Vape Dr.

sickmanfraud

Please count me in. I could / would like to get up to 5-6 (price depending)

sickmanfraud,

elykpeace

exVASted
elykpeace,
Top Bottom