Multi-brand Puri5 Titantic 2/Weeke Fenix

Ravachol

Google capitalism, familiarize yourself with the concept. It's one you'll have to live with for the rest of your life.

The manifacturers and the sellers have now absurd profit margins on their vapes, let's trust in one of the fundamental laws of capitalism, the tendency to the falling rate of profit. This year Fenix had his great moment, a good [mostly...] convection tool at a reasonable price, but was unable to take advantage from that, and the boundless cfv and the flowermate swift pro took up the idea, and many others will come out soon, and the prices will fall, let's wait.

Last edited:

Cl4ud3

The manifacturers and the sellers have now absurd profit margins on their vapes, let's trust in one of the fundamental laws of capitalism, the tendency to the falling rate of profit. This year Fenix had his great moment, a good convection tool at a reasonable price, but was unable to take advantage from that, and the boundless cfv and the flowermate swift pro took up the idea, and many others will come out soon, and the prices will fall, let's wait.
Is this being classed as convection then even though people have stated they find it giving some conduction ?

Cl4ud3,

Roland Blaze

Same here. I asked already - no reply second day now...

Thats terrible considering the reviews we put up for them. Also, I had no restock e-mail sent at all. Sadly last time I buy anything from everyonedoesit, had planned to buy a fair bit from them when the Convector was back in stock. Should have realised they were a joke after the online chat I had with them on their store.. selectively answered questions.. completely ignored others.. I've had better conversations with bots.. lol.

rozroz

i'm with Edit UK guy on the line now..
very strange chat.
seem like clowns.. might do me 60 pounds.
ok then. no shipping to Israel.
:(
that's done.

Last edited:

GEED

Gaseouser
Yeah thats me done with them also. They accidentally put up my REAL NAME for my review, took 4 days to get that changed to user name according to privacy policy, refund process was over a week, as they wanted my bank`s address (where I applied for an account some 20 years, and which has got its name changed, and ownership since..) what was enough to transfer the payment (name / sort code / acc nm) wasn`t enough to return the transfer, and finally, even though I quoted BOTH their written promises for the guaranteed price at the time of original purchase, they refused, apologized, and not even a "15% off reward code" have been given back, which I used up with my last -refunded- purchase. I prefer a bit more professionalism.

Last edited:

Roland Blaze

Yeah thats me done with them also. They accidentally put up my REAL NAME for my review, took 4 days to get that changed to user name according to privacy policy, refund process was over a week, as they wanted my bank`s address (where I applied for an account some 20 years, and which has got its name changed, and ownership since..) what was enough to transfer the payment (name / sort code / acc nm) wasn`t enough to return the transfer, and finally, even though I quoted BOTH their written promises for the price at the time of purchase, they refused, apologized, and not even a "15% off reward code" have been given back, which I used up with my last -refunded- purchase. I prefer a bit more professionalism.

Ooosh.. glad I used fake details for my review then :) Hopefully we both have better luck for the game 2moro then boyo;)

Roland Blaze,

RelaxedNow

You know what they say.....a product is worth what the consumer is willing to pay for it......EDIT is out of stock again, so I guess it's worth $120 US.

RelaxedNow,

Roland Blaze

You know what they say.....a product is worth what the consumer is willing to pay for it......EDIT is out of stock again, so I guess it's worth $120 US.

Either that or maybe they never had new stock in at all? Hence no re-stock e-mail or living up to promise of a big discount to previous cutomers? Wouldn't suprise me at all if they made a boob.

GEED

Gaseouser
glad I used fake details for my review
I used fakes also (reviews handled by a different company), but EDIT knew my originals for purchase - thats why I found it extremely strange to leak! Some comms must have gone horribly wrong.. I also answered to a Q on their site, which was published under my nickname, but when I askd to remove the review with my real name, they removed the entire Q/A section, but left the R for a further two days..

RelaxedNow

Either that or maybe they never had new stock in at all? Hence no re-stock e-mail or living up to promise of a big discount to previous cutomers? Wouldn't suprise me at all if they made a boob.

Yep, that is a definite possibility. Or, maybe it's their way of satisfying the supplier so they CAN get them again.

I bought 3 units from EDIT at their original price (with additional discount on one of them). Fact is, though I wouldn't WANT to pay more, I probably would. Compared to other vapes on the market, it's still not a bad value.

Of course, I do think that prices on vapes will decline, as there are too many competitors to support the current levels.

thomaslzw

I'm considering running a group-buy/purchasing 50 and shipping them out internationally, I live in Hong Kong during Uni Holidays so I would be shipping from there.

I can speak fluent chinese, so I'm going to first ask weecke if drop-shipping could be an option, if I front as a vaporizer shop purchasing 50 fenixes.

If its unavailable, I'll have to consider the costs of shipping internationally and packaging when I'm back in Hong Kong in early December, but I've made a survey to gauge interest in such a service.
https://goo.gl/forms/BT4HDPDYRg4oirNN2
https://goo.gl/forms/BT4HDPDYRg4oirNN2

As an early estimate, if shipping out of Hong Kong, considering HongKongPost Imail service costs: 140+15.5HKD/item under 1kg.

Assume that it will cost around 75 USD, provided each Unit costs 45 as according to weecke's alibaba, international shipping of around 20 usd, shipping from weecke to hong kong, cost of packaging, etc etc.

I'm not sure if group-buys are considered commercial interest in FC, if so, please remove my post.

zenmasterofzinfandel

I got an email from the us dist of the Fenix, pointed them to this thread, specifically Dr. Vape's invoice posted; and was told they could do a similar deal for me if I call them directly and speak to them. This was from an email I didn't have time to reply to late October...not sure if the deal is still possible, but this was after the whole thread discussion here about how the price was going north of $100 & EDIT wouldn't get resupplied at orig selling price.

Not sure what price that would be, I told them I'd be interested in 10 (thinking of it as a disposable that I'll give multiple copies of to a few friends & keep 4 for myself), as since these are so much less expensive than a Crafty, which you have to do the hassle of RMA's, 2 for me so far...resulting in me being unprepared and having to use a pipe for the 1st time in years...damn that was harsh/nasty shit on the throat/lungs.

With the Fenix, when it invariably breaks/fails, no prob, just toss it; go to the other backup copies. Only thing I would miss is the dosing capsules I find invaluable for the utility of changing preloaded dosing capsules, when I do dual capsule sessions before the battery goes dead. My tolerance is so high, I just have to use two loaded capsules, ground herb, sandwich some ice wax & rosin + terp sap. Now if we could find dosing capsules for the Fenix, then I'd be set.

Now all we need is cheap Grasshopper clones that we can toss when they break, instead of putting up with the ridiculous failure rate on the GH(I don't believe the latest assurances from the monthly newsletter from HL)

zenmasterofzinfandel,
Reactions: rozroz

sickmanfraud

I got an email from the us dist of the Fenix, pointed them to this thread, specifically Dr. Vape's invoice posted; and was told they could do a similar deal for me if I call them directly and speak to them. This was from an email I didn't have time to reply to late October...not sure if the deal is still possible, but this was after the whole thread discussion here about how the price was going north of $100 & EDIT wouldn't get resupplied at orig selling price.

Not sure what price that would be, I told them I'd be interested in 10 (thinking of it as a disposable that I'll give multiple copies of to a few friends & keep 4 for myself), as since these are so much less expensive than a Crafty, which you have to do the hassle of RMA's, 2 for me so far...resulting in me being unprepared and having to use a pipe for the 1st time in years...damn that was harsh/nasty shit on the throat/lungs.

With the Fenix, when it invariably breaks/fails, no prob, just toss it; go to the other backup copies. Only thing I would miss is the dosing capsules I find invaluable for the utility of changing preloaded dosing capsules, when I do dual capsule sessions before the battery goes dead. My tolerance is so high, I just have to use two loaded capsules, ground herb, sandwich some ice wax & rosin + terp sap. Now if we could find dosing capsules for the Fenix, then I'd be set.

Now all we need is cheap Grasshopper clones that we can toss when they break, instead of putting up with the ridiculous failure rate on the GH(I don't believe the latest assurances from the monthly newsletter from HL)

Please keep me in mind if anyone is purchasing in bulk.

sickmanfraud,

rozroz

50$ is a decent price
If still possible when purchasing 50 items.. more than that seems overpriced
And not really worth it.
60$ is a strech.

rozroz,

sickmanfraud

50$ is a decent price
If still possible when purchasing 50 items.. more than that seems overpriced
And not really worth it.
60$ is a strech.

remember people are paying Toronto vaporizer $219 Canadian $163 + at current exchange rates and giving good reviews.

Even saying it is a good value.

sickmanfraud,

rozroz

remember people are paying Toronto vaporizer $219 Canadian $163 + at current exchange rates and giving good reviews.

Even saying it is a good value.

but still they are all from Alibaba, and they sell it at 45$ for a large order, so...
why would i pay the pigs who hype it for money and ask for 200???
i am willing to stretch to 60. i also need it to ship to Israel etc.

rozroz,

uhranium

yeah wait until the battery fails.

If I order 50 copies of the fenix I pay 39$ pre unit, 200$ shipping, 90$ paypal and 19% taxes to germany. Not that cheap in the end. about 51$ per unit for me. Now add some shipping cost when going out.

At 51$ a piece I'd take 4 as a disposable/party device.

Last edited:
uhranium,
Reactions: rozroz
60$ is a strech.

There's literally nothing in spitting distance of that price that compares as far as electronic vapes go, how is it a stretch?

I'm not trying to be difficult here but I'd like to know what sort of alternatives people genuinely think compete in this price bracket. You can barely buy ANY electronic vape for that pricing, let alone one that's worth a damn.

nondarb,
Reactions: Vape Dr.

rozroz

There's literally nothing in spitting distance of that price that compares as far as electronic vapes go, how is it a stretch?

I'm not trying to be difficult here but I'd like to know what sort of alternatives people genuinely think compete in this price bracket. You can barely buy ANY electronic vape for that pricing, let alone one that's worth a damn.

i was saying it's a stretch for ME. that's all.
because for me, knowing that this device is a generic china made and SUPPOSE to cost 45$,
paying more than 60$ in this case is not logical.

same as seeing a few Imag Plus clones that have different branding and can go up to 150$!!

Top Bottom