Multi-brand Puri5 Titantic 2/Weeke Fenix

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
So they are sending me one because on FB I commented on their page that if there is a 30 day money back guarantee then send me one and if I like it, I'll pay for it. If I dislike it, i'll clean it and return it. Well one is on the way. They claim it is a true CONVECTION vape that looks like the Mighty and CFX (which are not true convection). I'll post more after I get it tomorrow.

http://puri5.us/products/dry-herb-vaporizer-titanic-2

The heart of the ocean, truest love delivers the truest vapor, introducing The TITANIC 2 dry herb vaporizer for herbal, wax, and oil. From the successful predecessor TITANIC line, the TITANIC 2 has revolutionized the Vapor Technology with a patented CONVECTION Air-Hi heating technology using hot air to perfecting the totality of convection to extract herbal, wax and oil, with the built-in Smart Puff-Identify Technology for instant vapor delivery to make the TITANIC product line the symbol of Love.

Specifications:

• Patented Parallel Air-Hi Technology
  • Smart Puff-Identify module (instant vapor)
  • Smart noncombustible sensor protection
  • 4x2 Multi-Shift functions
  • Size: 111.0mm*28.0mm*58.0mm
  • Input: DC 5.0V/1.0A
  • Battery Capacity: 2200mAh
  • Battery Type: Original LG Class A Lithium Battery
  • Premium chamber with Air Heating technology
  • Heating time: 20 seconds
  • 2 Inhale Mode Settings:
  • Enhance and Soft Mode
  • Temperature Indicator
  • Flashing: Heating up
  • Solid Lighting: Device ready
  • 4 temperatures control range settings:
  • 338จH ,356จH ,374จH and 410จH
  • Micro USB Charging Port
  • 5-Minute Safety Auto Shut Off
  • Battery recharges Cycle times: Over 400

TITANIC 2 Brief Instructions:

• After loading - Turn on the unit on by rapidly press the button 5 times.
  • Unit will begin heating immediately.
  • To change the temperatures by pressing button 2 times rapidly-the LED will change to the corresponding temperature color.
  1. Green LED:338จH
  2. Blue LED:356จH
  3. Purple LED:374จH
  4. Red LED:410จH
  • To change the Inhale mode by holding the button for 3 seconds the temperature LED will change the flashing rate.
  • LED flashing rapidly means Enhance Mode.
  • LED breathing flashing means Soft Mode.

Included:

• TITANIC 2 Vaporizer
  • Mouthpiece
  • Wax & Oil Cup
  • Cleaning Brush
  • Wax Tool
  • USB Charger
  • Screens & Silicone Rings

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
@kushbury might know something about this one. They seem to use his review videos on their site. Funny the Titanic 1 was just a Flowermate V5 from what I see. Their other products also look like the same products made by Smiss.

I like the looks of this better than the CFX but I don't see how it will perform much different. That bowl is bound to gather some heat fast, however it is vented better than any other SS bowl I have ever seen probably.

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
@kushbury might know something about this one. They seem to use his review videos on their site. Funny the Titanic 1 was just a Flowermate V5 from what I see. Their other products also look like the same products made by Smiss.

I like the looks of this better than the CFX but I don't see how it will perform much different. That bowl is bound to gather some heat fast, however it is vented better than any other SS bowl I have ever seen probably.

I'm hoping he'll chime in on this. I own 4 of their first models which are some type of a rebrand. They're good beginning vapes and reasonably priced. This model is $150. Mine should be here tomorrow to see how it compares to the CFX and Mighty/Crafty ( I own all 3) amongst other convection vapes (GH, FF, Apollo, FW3).

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
These convection claims seem to be very hard to hold true. Especially when it's a bowl load system. There would have to be a way to keep the ss sides cool enough not to cook the material. Not an easy task it seems. Looking forward to reading your findings @smutman

They claim they have invented a "Patented Parallel Air-Hi Technology" that may have done just that. I'll let y'all know whatever the heck that is tomorrow!

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Theirs:

3-1_2048x2048.jpg

Is that not this??
Alibabas:
http://m.alibaba.com/product/604118...html?spm=a2700.7724838.30.1.btyBbo&redirect=1
2016-Newest-True-Air-Heating-Herbal-Vaporizer.jpg

2016-Newest-True-Air-Heating-Herbal-Vaporizer.jpg

:shrug:

Last edited:

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Last edited:

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Well since they got butt hurt a little with solving their re-brand problem, I will be refusing their package and not trying their re-branded technology. Someone else can have the glory of letting them know it's really conduction with a hint of convection.

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
So not sad to not hear your review now. Sounds like this one is bound for bust!

Somebody else can have that honor. It could be the best vape every cloned, could be garbage.

Edit: now they want my opinion on this vape so I will be using it tomorrow or whenever it shows up

Last edited:

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Bah one day they'll do it right I'm sure... I had some hopes with the Elo, but you know what, I didn't even really complete the empty burn-ins of my second unit, and actually haven't really used it at all yet (well the Zion is taking the lion share anyways, so all my vapes feel very lonely lately, but still...)

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Bah one day they'll do it right I'm sure... I had some hopes with the Elo, but you know what, I didn't even really complete the empty burn-ins of my second unit, and actually haven't really used it at all yet (well the Zion is taking the lion share anyways, so all my vapes feel very lonely lately, but still...)

The Elo is crap and unsafe for human use. If the owner of the Zion had a better attitude I'd buy a Zion but I have morals and won't give people like them money. That's why I proposed this deal with Puri5. I will waste exactly $0 for anything if I hate it and want to send it back (they will pay for the shipping back or I got a free vape that will sit with the others in the vape graveyard).

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I am interested in the HiFi Parallel Air or whatever :Lol: although at a glance I agree with everyone saying that it is likely much more conduction than advertised.

I wonder if it would be "convection" if you loaded it in the wax can without cotton? I've never found a vape with SS sides that didn't conduct :lol: but the Herbalaire has a SS "crucible" which you then stick into the SS chamber........it is definitely more convection this way, I was highly skeptical when I bought it and didn't understand how loading a SS bowl and putting it into a SS chamber wouldn't transfer the heat through, but, it really is pretty convection...wouldn't say 100% but I can load a Crucible and hit it intermittently for awhile and IME it doesn't really kill the load when I'm not drawing. I've loaded the Mighty and just burned through a load without hitting it for science :). Would be interested to see if anything similar to the HA could be done here.....been meaning to ask this in the CFX thread as well

YungLeaner

I am interested in the HiFi Parallel Air or whatever :Lol: although at a glance I agree with everyone saying that it is likely much more conduction than advertised.

I wonder if it would be "convection" if you loaded it in the wax can without cotton? I've never found a vape with SS sides that didn't conduct :lol: but the Herbalaire has a SS "crucible" which you then stick into the SS chamber........it is definitely more convection this way, I was highly skeptical when I bought it and didn't understand how loading a SS bowl and putting it into a SS chamber wouldn't transfer the heat through, but, it really is pretty convection...wouldn't say 100% but I can load a Crucible and hit it intermittently for awhile and IME it doesn't really kill the load when I'm not drawing. I've loaded the Mighty and just burned through a load without hitting it for science :). Would be interested to see if anything similar to the HA could be done here.....been meaning to ask this in the CFX thread as well
You can definitely Burn a bowl in the CFX like this, and I believe that it must be used in a specific manner to maximize convection. For example after session is done and unit turns off inhaling until vapor stops production. It heats up a lot and the bowl does get hot but the heater itself is very powerful and with mods for draw restriction you can take huge rips that taste a lot like convection, and better than expected efficiency. The oven definitely gets very hot and the concentrate cup increases conduction if anything. Boundless is supposedly working on a full convection model. The CFX also can be a lot more convectiony with an ELB for the bowl. Probably 70-80% with ELB, 20-50% depending on inhale speed and screen used otherwise

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
You can definitely Burn a bowl in the CFX like this, and I believe that it must be used in a specific manner to maximize convection. For example after session is done and unit turns off inhaling until vapor stops production. It heats up a lot and the bowl does get hot but the heater itself is very powerful and with mods for draw restriction you can take huge rips that taste a lot like convection, and better than expected efficiency. The oven definitely gets very hot and the concentrate cup increases conduction if anything. Boundless is supposedly working on a full convection model. The CFX also can be a lot more convectiony with an ELB for the bowl. Probably 70-80% with ELB, 20-50% depending on inhale speed and screen used otherwise
Thought I was in the CFX thread for a second....

.....And that unit on alibaba has been there for a while.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Okay so the two previous models (Titanic and Magnum) were indeed OEM's by Smiss, but the Titanic2 does not come from their factory, it's from another manufacturer. I just got the confirmation.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
@KeroZen Wait is that a good thing or bad...lmao I actually liked your post and then unliked it cause I am not really sure. Smiss has done a pretty good job with their conduction line up. If they put effort into the convection market they might find some decent success.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
I don't know, throw a dice 6 times, multiply by 2 then substract 15. If the cumulated result is above 30 the vape will be usable. If it's above 50 it will be convection. If the result is divisible by 5, take a hit from your Milaana and play again. :science:

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Okay so the two previous models (Titanic and Magnum) were indeed OEM's by Smiss, but the Titanic2 does not come from their factory, it's from another manufacturer. I just got the confirmation.

Puri5 said they're transitioning to manufacturing in the US. They claim the Chinese stole their ideas basically. My thing was stop building in China if you don't want clones or rebranded. But hey I should be getting this vape in the next few hours

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Puri5 said they're transitioning to manufacturing to the US. They claim the Chinese stole their ideas basically. My thing was stop building in China if you don't want clones or rebranded. But hey I should be getting this vape in the next few hours
So you've decided to use it?

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
So you've decided to use it?

They ended up wanting me to give my honest opinion on it. If it's a true convection vape, I'll send them $150. If it's not, then when they send return shipping they'll get everything back.

Got it and charging it up. I will get to it later this evening. There are pics of it and a comparison one with it, the Mighty, Crafty and CFX.

Overall it feels real nice and sturdy (feels comfortable in the hand). Hate the mouthpiece already and I can already tell you will need lungs on this one but maybe that's what the Enhance and Soft mode is. I will need them to explain that. My first test is to pack a bowl of some extremely frosty green and let it set for a session and see what the buds look like afterwards.

Last edited:
Top Bottom