Multi-brand Puri5 Titantic 2/Weeke Fenix

Meach

Both you guys provide quality info for alot of us here..can we keep that info rolling.. to piggy back the other posts..i also would recommend this vape over the flowermates..I have been using a glass e-cig mouthpiece in my fenix its an awkward angle but it works..I have never had an off taste front the stock mp..anyone else experience that?

Vape Dr.

@Gibarian, Brother if you think that was me you are mistaken my friend.

I liked your videos several weeks ago. Your videos were extremely helpful and informative to me and I enjoyed them very much, all got thumbs up from me.

I'm not petty like that. I also subscribed to your channel.

Keep the passion going and keep up the great videos.

I'm not the hater I promise.
:peace:

@Meach Thank you for the kind words and I agree 100%. Were all here for the same reason!

I have not had any off tastes with any of my fenix vapes. I vape on green in soft mode, mostly Sour D, AK, and Trainwreck. With heavy indicas I bump up to blue. I like taste over clouds!:)

@archangelz001 I also wanted to mention that the fenix in "enhanced mode" increases the temperature 5 degrees Celsius not Fahrenheit. So in enhance mode its:
175C/347F
185C/365F
195C/383F
215C/419F.

Also so you all know the Fenix has a trickle charge mode to protect the circuitry so if that charge light is red for ever, odds are it's 95-97% charged.:tup:

Last edited:

danald2000

lol that person leaving one dislike under all my videos Vendetta is it? hahhahhaha dude...
I understand that you feel attacked by it and I see that you're frustrated but I believe we all made a commitment to stay in the topic of the Fenix on the bord. I encourage you to continue to air out your emotions... But not here. Thanks, and thanks for all the great videos and information about the Fenix!

Gardenerjeff

Author, Teaming Series of Organic Grow Books
I just put some fresh bud, and I mean fresh as in right off the tree without drying, into my unit. Set it to red and WOW. The taste is simply out of this world. Berry White. You can't really do this with a conduction vape, IMHO. Wow, the taste is tops. Best ever for me!

teaming,

Gardenerjeff

SuperLuigi

Are there any other asian vapes that anyone recommends? I've sort of given up on getting one in Canada.

SuperLuigi,

GEED

Gaseouser
No, Vape Dr. I didn't think it was you for sure, I am aware of that you liked my vids, and that didn't change, but must have someone, who also watching this thread - from the US (so as YT says). I more tend to think it is a retailer (...)

To stay on topic, it seems that Smartpipes is the UK vendor, their price is £89.99.
Theres also one on Gumtree, if anyone looking (£69)

Vape Dr.

@Gibarian I surly hope that's not the case. Your videos are great, your passion is great and you speak your mind which is refreshing these days.

Thanks for finding a retailer for the FC members across the pond. I'm sure they're grateful to you for taking the time. That's about the same price as in the U.S. Good find!

kimura

Please do not mention items for sale outside of the Classifieds section.
ok, I just listed my edit convector for cheap in the classifieds. one of you guys who say it tastes fantastic, go ahead and buy mine. then when you tell me mine tastes fantastic, I'll know that you've lost your mind. if on the other hand you tell me it that it does not taste fantastic, then I'll know that I was unlucky and got a lemon

SuperLuigi

ok, I just listed my edit convector for cheap in the classifieds. one of you guys who say it tastes fantastic, go ahead and buy mine. then when you tell me mine tastes fantastic, I'll know that you've lost your mind. if on the other hand you tell me it that it does not taste fantastic, then I'll know that I was unlucky and got a lemon

Any chance you'll send it to Canada?

SuperLuigi,

pandaphysics

I've gotten bad tastes before out of my fenix, not sure exactly what caused them. Usually the flavor is good. I think it might be when I've drawn enough times for the bowl to heatup some but then I let it sit in between hits for too long (with a still hot bowl). This is the only setting I can imagine this vape producing as much conduction as I feel I notice sometimes when I get bad flavor.

pandaphysics,
..and the heating chamber.

Thats simply not true, I dont understand your vendetta against this particular vaporizer all of the sudden (as your reasoning makes any and all vaporizer companies (as well as any other businesses!) look like a bunch of money grubbing badguys) but a damp ISO swap is absolutely NO risk whatsoever to the edit convector/weecke fenix ect.

I've gotten bad tastes before out of my fenix, not sure exactly what caused them. Usually the flavor is good. I think it might be when I've drawn enough times for the bowl to heatup some but then I let it sit in between hits for too long

I occasionally get that too, I think its when a bit of vapor isnt pulled through and stale vapor condenses on the interior. It burns off near instantly in my experience.

nondarb,

Meach

The reclaim inside the cooling area inbetween the mp and the screen builds up reclaim and moisture a qtip and iso swab gets rid of the off taste that comes up every so often..I got some organic cotton I'm going to fill in there to catch the reclaim then vape it

Radiocitysuicide

Thats simply not true, I dont understand your vendetta against this particular vaporizer all of the sudden (as your reasoning makes any and all vaporizer companies (as well as any other businesses!) look like a bunch of money grubbing badguys) but a damp ISO swap is absolutely NO risk whatsoever to the edit convector/weecke fenix ect.

I occasionally get that too, I think its when a bit of vapor isnt pulled through and stale vapor condenses on the interior. It burns off near instantly in my experience.

I don't remember if I did it with my Fenix but I soaked the whole top section of my Edit the convector in ISO for like an hour with no apparent issue.

Radiocitysuicide,
Reactions: nondarb

GEED

Gaseouser
your vendetta against this particular vaporizer
Isn't it you, having a vendetta against me, for expressing criticism you don't like/agree with? You don't seem to miss a chance to quote, and oppose me for nothing more, but voicing my opinion about the recent changes they've done. Not a propaganda where me encouraging people not to use, nor to buy it. Just getting facts right, straighten up bent ways. Pay as much as you happy with to pay, but do not justify value to your -and retailers'- favor please, as that is desinformation. Think otherwise, say it, but do not complain if someone also thinks something different. I think this vape made cheap, fit for the occasional purpose and - as it mentioned before: ok as a disposable. But now sold expensive, though providing the same value as before. And in fact, yes, many vape-makers are into profit more, than into promoting anti-combustion methods. Health comes last? You think a Grasshopper really worth its price? The Firefly 2? Or that fucking balloon blower? Crafty (with that fail ratio!!)? The Mighty? Or most - apart from those very few with care in mind and hand-crafted finish? I think not, they overpriced, exploiting a restrained market, and restricting a fair amount of people from the health benefits of vaporization, universally withholding its evolution. Competition this industry needs the most. Fenix, in its original price range was THE encouraging competition.
Without valid criticism from the public how you expect these companies to evolve? How you think they discovered about changing polyimide film heaters to ceramic? How you think they learned of "convection" method? Of the requirement of "isolated electronics/sealed airpath"? How they learned general market demand? ... Through public voice. Conversations they read on relevant forums. Wouldn't you like a clean airpath? Glass vaporpath? True convection? More affordability? Well, say it than. But not, what you see on YT by most of these "reviewers": Well, turn it on like this, use it like this, and click the link below to buy.
I am determined to promote safety and affordability of these devices - and you won't change that. Having lost one, and having battling another friend to a chronic illness, this technology is destined far more, than profitmaking exlusively. Furthermore tobacco use, smoking cessation as aromatherapy use are well within perspective, if there is a need. No need for luxury though. 3-4 and up hundreds of dollars are an obvious exploitation, period. "Expensive" was an obvious trend to start with, but now it is time to change, and get this method out to big waters.
Back on topic:
This vape cannot be cleaned thoroughly with ISO, as it is simply not been designed with that in mind. While it is safe to assume, that a damp ISO cloth can be used to clear out most stuff - it is not advised, as one loose drop can do all the damage to the insides, not to mention safety concerns having ISO trapped around a heat source. This vape does not have any material specified suitable for ISO bath, therefore to reclaim and re-use deposited resin from the vaporpath is a gamble. Though the polymer might be insoluable, the applied paint, or its solvents might not be. Of course, its fairly safe to use, and it performs quite well, but paying the price of two for one is beyond worthy.

PS.: Back in stock on everyonedoesit. 99.99 GBP - or 119.99 USD. There's the value you asked for.

But not here
correct, not the right place, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

[USER=18807]@archangelz001
I also wanted to mention that the fenix in "enhanced mode" increases the temperature 5 degrees Celsius not Fahrenheit. So in enhance mode its:
175C/347F
185C/365F
195C/383F
215C/419F.

Also so you all know the Fenix has a trickle charge mode to protect the circuitry so if that charge light is red for ever, odds are it's 95-97% charged.:tup:[/USER]

Thanks I didn't know or understand that. I have an EDIT Convector and the mini-manual it comes with simply mentions "enhanced mode" but doesn't tell you what it is. I "ass-u-med"

SuperLuigi

Yea we'll see his response..
"Terribly sorry, but i was mistaken and the sale price was a one time offer" etc etc

Best of luck! I'm giving up on the fenix personally . I've been trying to buy one in months with no luck and now the price increase makes it not even that attractive , especially without a replaceable battery.

SuperLuigi,
Isn't it you, having a vendetta against me,

This is the second time and second person you've accused of having some sort of vendetta against you (outside of the vendors you think dislike your YT vids lol). Relax. I get it, you have a poor grasp on how businesses work (they're at it to make money, not for our health!) and assume everything is a personal attack. I'd appreciate no more passive aggressive tags of my name, or any other long winded cyclical posts directed towards me. We obviously disagree on several key points, it's simply not worth the effort to keep at it. Google capitalism, familiarize yourself with the concept. It's one you'll have to live with for the rest of your life.

Haha nobodydoesitnomore

DHgate/Ali are still potential candidates for US buyers.

Top Bottom