Multi-brand Puri5 Titantic 2/Weeke Fenix

Meach

I never timed it or ran my battery empty..as soon as it indicates that its dying (red light on bottom of unit) I'll throw it on the charger..it's a quick charge to get full definitely less than an hour

Meach,

Meach

God bless ya if you can blaze 24/7 but yea for sure if you had 2, one on the charger while the other was in use you could cycle through the day without downtime

Meach,
God bless international trading. The Fenix is a beast and a game changer. I have been vaping for 20 years and probably have owned or tried every portable, ever. This vape put my Mighty, my solo, Firefly 2 and several high end vapes to RR. Why? Simple. What I am going to share is only about portable convection vaporizers.
When I started vaping with the Fenix I really saw the amount of meds I was using went down about 75%. Vaping saves alot of money if the right vaporizer is used. Lets compare the Fenix to the Mighty and the Firefly. Both of these are wonderful inventions that deliver 2 different types of vapes. The Mighty is about 75% pure convection, 25% conduction. The Firefly is 85 to 90% pure convection. Just by the fact that the heat is that close to the meds there will be a little combustion like conduction. Both of these have something else in common. They use a lot more product than necessary.
By design they do a decent job vaping at a cost. The Fenix uses 1/2 to 3/4th less than the other three. The instructions say to course grind and loosely fill bowl. Partial bowls work exactly the same as full bowls. 4 temp settings. I use blue the second from the bottom. It will be at full vap temp in 30 seconds. I take a long slow draw and while I am holding I turn it off. When I open it after each draw. After first hit the load looks new. The flavor is insane and the amount of thc that is extracted is huge. Instantly I feel alot of meds on one draw.
Best yet I can enjoy that hit and feel the full affects before I fire it up again. I don't have to keep hiting and hitting. Instant off gives me control of everything. In a few seconds or a few minutes I fire it up again and take a long slow hit and turn it off while I am holding the hit. I open the chamber and there is a lot of green and just a touch of tan. It tastes wonderful and I am using a fraction of what I used with the other three. There is the kicker. Besides being a little miser for pot, saving a ton of money it removes the thc in a extra ordinary way.
Now all my weed is tested to be about 30% and I buy 1/8s for $30 in SoCal. I go to the hood. I can look at my load in a second with the way this vap is made. Many times I will turn it on 3 times 1 hit at a time and I can not walk straight. Now on the third hit there is a bit of green still there and the tan is more noticeable. The process that it uses is the most proficient extraction that I have every saw. My 1/8 last for ever and every puff I feel the meds. That is what it is all about. The flavor is so clean. My Mighty tastes low end in comparison. My friends Firefly 2 is just as tasty but the thing is a furnace.
I am truly particular about flavor and this thing is righteous. Fifty bucks, in your face in 3 days, best built and designed in California, USA. I had to buy 10 of them cause everyone wanted one after trying mind. I am glad I will never have to look for another new portable vap again. I will never pay $200 $300 or $400 again. Ever. Thanks for reading. I think Tina's link has been posted. Only agents can sell on Alibaba. Manufactures supply them. I think I got that right. Anyway I am saving so much money I can pay for our annual vacation to Maui. I love the international marketplace.

uhranium

I get one for 90€ if I just google. Gotta be worth a try. Cost as much as 6 PVHES stems for my solo or one battery swap for the mighty :D

uhranium,

Meach

For the $ this unit cannot be beat..if they could modify the mouth piece bit..the nice thing to is most 510 drip tips will fit w just a thicker o ring. This definitely is the most under rated vape out there..price, vape production, and efficiency are all on point with many higher end vapes.

Meach,

uhranium

Wondering if we somehow could use mighty/crafty material in this like

cooling unit, mouthpiece, liquid pads and dosing capsules

maybe something for delta3dstudios? mighty CU to Fenix top adapter anyone?

uhranium,

uhranium

so I tried to buy the fenix today, I called my store 8 days ago and they said it would be in on friday or monday. Now I went there today on saturday and they said they had to ship back the package because it was damaged. But for some reason no one ordered a new one.

uhranium,

GEED

Gaseouser
so I tried to buy the fenix today, I called my store 8 days ago and they said it would be in on friday or monday. Now I went there today on saturday and they said they had to ship back the package because it was damaged. But for some reason no one ordered a new one.
got it from China in a matter of days (EU) - also cheapest option, some 60 USD total

GEED,

uhranium

60$ is absolutely nothing for that outlook. That's about 55€ which is about 1/7 of a new mighty. So if this thing is any good, it's a steal.

uhranium,

Meach

@uhranium Alibaba seller "novel" sells them and can confirm price and 3 days to receive ..this is a steal..I love mine and use it more than my flowermate Pro now

Meach,

uhranium

I just bought a rarely used Flowermate 5S Pro for 80€, so this really gets me thinking..

so I found it and it says "0.1$-45$" . Can't be true, no matter how many units I order, I will never pay less than .. whatev 20$ per unit.

Also I contacted him and he comes with the 399$ BS again (go a few pages back)

https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...60454351889.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.tjkIww

Hi ,

Thank you very much for your interest in our Fenix vaporizer .
Could i know what industry are u engaged in ?

The VIP Pirice is 399$/unit with shipping,
Best regards

Last edited:
uhranium,

Meach

There's so many people working with novel find another rep who isnt shooting for a larger sales worked w a woman I'll get her name for u

Meach,

uhranium

I just read my old post about getting 2 for never having an discharged unit.
At 45$ + shipping It my really be interesting to get more than one.

Also a good unit as a present for friends. as for birthdays or just introducing them to vaping. Or for bringing it to a party and leaving it there. Since it's cheap enough on the one hand and a good vape on the other hand.

Last edited:
uhranium,
Reactions: JCat

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Contacted the guy at Novellecig he gave me a link to another rebrand "tsunami eruption" it's ugly as fuck red and black $150. He says he can't sell to Canada.

whatitdew,

Radiocitysuicide

How are you guys even signing up for alibaba. It says I need to be part of a company and when I put none they suspended my account?

Radiocitysuicide,

uhranium

Watch the kushbury Review on YouTube. It's called Titanic 2 there, and he does a vape-off without drawing. The weed comes out pretty green afterwards.

uhranium,

Greenfinger53

Contacted the guy at Novellecig he gave me a link to another rebrand "tsunami eruption" it's ugly as fuck red and black $150. He says he can't sell to Canada.

That's interesting, is it a Canadian company selling the titanic version? They claim to have patents for the product(as does the novel packaging), i was almost tempted to buy a few novel ones to sell locally but these Kind of issues really out me off.

Greenfinger53,

GEED

Gaseouser
So I thought I shall get my facts right, before I fall for tricks :)
Make sure, you just been out for a piss, before proceed.
I warned you :D
CAUSE I FUNK'N SPAT COFFEE ON ME SCREEN!
..when I looked up that fishermandepot.com, then its location on G Earth...

Ladies and gentlemen, Puri5 closed for today...:

XOq0dTj.png

...but open tomorrow:

Jjc3HjP.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom