Multi-brand Puri5 Titantic 2/Weeke Fenix

Just Justin

As above really, I'm not sure why they don't have it on their site... maybe its something to do with this patented technology these devices use...

I'm planning on giving mine a good test tonight, I gave it a quick few hits on the lowest setting last night and it was excellent flavour but tonight I'm off work and that means a full bowl and some big rips!

If you remove the mouthpiece there is a small chamber between the bowl and the mouthpiece stem, I'm very interested in packing a load in to this with a screen on top. That must give 100% convection? ? Has anyone else given this a go?

The thread perhaps needs moving out of this section in to the regular portable one also.
I know what your talking about and I was curious to try that as well. Ive got a couple ideas in mind to try inside that chamber, different screens and capsules/cups/glass so I may give that a go soon. Hope you give it a shot and let us know your findings

Just Justin,

joint46go

i have this one from 1 week and im impressed for the vapor quality and taste and clean respect my flowermate pro !!

im very happy for this and only 60€ a true convention vape!!

Greenfinger53

Giving my novel Fenix a good smashing today seeing as its father's day and my mrs has taken over the cooking for the day :D

Greenfinger53,

Tommy10

Price been going up for this in China? Would love to hear more how comparisons with it and the boundless range.

Tommy10,

Ravachol

The Titanic 2 is just the novel/Weecke Fenix rebranded, it seems that they prefer to sell it rebranded to other distributors instead of selling it directly. A great product, for me the best vape at the moment at an astonishingly low price, incredible value for money.

Meach

Agree w post above..great clean tasting vape..only real down falls are battery life has about a 45 min run time ..and a glass or even better quality mouthpiece would make this vape probably one of the best at under $100
@lazylathe can you post a pic of how the vapolution glass stem fits into this ?

Last edited:
Meach,

Meach

338, 356,375,410f are the preset temps I mainly use the first 3 settings between 2 sessions

Meach,

Greenfinger53

410 with a fresh load for me, absolutely batter's me. It's still a pretty smooth vape as well, I was previously using 356 then 375 for a second session

Greenfinger53,

Ravachol

410 with a fresh load for me, absolutely batter's me. It's still a pretty smooth vape as well, I was previously using 356 then 375 for a second session
I prefer the taste at a lower temp. Blue for the first session, purple for a second one. I tried the enhanced mode, but to me it makes just a little difference.

Ravachol,

Greenfinger53

Sure the taste is better on a lower temp, but I'm after psychoactive effects not a flavour sensation... I'll get that when I said the fridge an hour later ;)

Greenfinger53,
Reactions: nondarb

Ravachol

I know... Is there a specific English word for post vaping hunger? In Italian is "fame chimica", chemical hunger, in Portuguese a really nice word, "larica". I am not so sure that an aggressive extraction gets more thc than a longer one at a lower temp. It's like in the ancient times of combustion, each one used to develop his own way to roll.

Ravachol,
Reactions: nondarb

Ravachol

I know... Is there a specific English word for post vaping hunger? In Italian is "fame chimica", chemical hunger, in Portuguese a really nice word, "larica". I am not so sure that an aggressive extraction gets more thc than a longer one at a lower temp. It's like in the ancient times of combustion, each one used to develop his own way to roll.
I got it! Munchies!

Vapehooft

Agree w post above..great clean tasting vape..only real down falls are battery life has about a 45 min run time ..and a glass or even better quality mouthpiece would make this vape probably one of the best at under $100
@lazylathe can you post a pic of how the vapolution glass stem fits into this ?
Yeah those are my 2 gripes about the unit as well. I use my FM if I am going to need a lot of sessions or just long time between charging and the Fenix when I really want to dial in on getting baked. Experimenting more and more is producing bigger hits. Basically where I needed 10 minutes with the FM I can get the same effect in 5 minutes with the Fenix. Also, a lot of people who've used my FM and then used this said this one is much easier to use and has better vapor quality.

Vapehooft,
Reactions: Meach

Meach

True I own a fm pro and find myself using my fenix more and more..draw resistance and taste surpass the flowemate ..visible vapor .fenix wins..once you dial in your draw technique you can get some nice full flavored cloudy rips..still trying to find a way to modify the mouthpiece and fits a glass stem in it for home use

Meach,

Ravachol

The glass mouthpiece that the guy from novell sent me, pages 5 & 6, fits perfectly and does the job.

Ravachol,

Meach

Yea unfortunately I ordered prior to you guys getting one..wasn't available..is there a rubber ring at the base of that glass mp you have? I have been trying to find the right sized oring to fit around my drip tips to get a tight seal ..no luck so far

Meach,
Top Bottom