Multi-brand Puri5 Titantic 2/Weeke Fenix

Meach

Yea I think it is also..just need to find a thicker diameter oring so it will fit better

Meach,

Meach

Yea I figured as much just haven't lucked out and found the right thickness was close w a #47 oring from home depot but my drip tip wasn't snug..just need a mm or 2 thicker

Meach,

Haunts

Do we know how this compares to the Boundless CF yet, i can get the Fenix for about half the price of the CF so i'm not sure if the price justifies it. I hardly use my FM Pro anymore, i just find the vapor a bit harsh is this any better?

Last edited:
Haunts,
Reactions: Tommy10

Meach

I own the fm pro and the fenix I find the vapor from the fenix to be less harsh but also not nearly as dense as the vapor my fm produces. The fenix preserves the flavor and seems to be a bit more efficient. I also found the vapor from the flowermates to be harsh..I found that taking the wp adapter for the fm and adding a 18 or 14mm gong or jhook really smooths out the vapor and makes it a lot more bearable...I enjoy both but my fenix has become my daily driver

Meach,
Reactions: GEED

Haunts

Thanks Meach, whats the draw resistance like compared to the FM as well? I currently have the screens swapped out on my FM and the holes in mouthpiece drilled out which helped.

Haunts,

Meach

The draw resistance on the fenix is very free flowing there is a slight learning curve to produce larger hits as others mentioned since there is some convection going on, a longer steady pull will provide a better rip..really a solid vape..only mod I did to this chamber is actually add a screen to the bottom to prevent flowers from clogging the bowl

Meach,
Reactions: Haunts

Haunts

Lol, i just spoke to this Jeremy guy at Novel to see if i could get a better price than what i had been quoted from someone else and he tried selling me 1 unit for $399, wow they're really shooting up in price :rofl:

Haunts,

Ravachol

I think so. Maybe for 10 units, or he forgot a comma, they search for resellers instead of individual buyers. I turned for some sessions to my arizers, but the fenix gives a far better vapor.

Ravachol,

Haunts

I double checked with him and said that seems a bit expensive for 1 unit and that I had a quote for $60, to which he said get it from them then.

Haunts,

Greenfinger53

Sounds like Jeremy has gone a bit mental, I've been ignoring his hounding for me to buy more 'to sell in my local' .

Mine went for a swim so unfortunately won't be much use. Back to the Xmax v2pro, which is quite nice to be using some glass pieces again.

I'm not sure if I'll be replacing it with another. Something different instead

Greenfinger53,
Reactions: Meach

Haunts

I chatted with someone else from novel and they sorted me out. I placed my order on a Friday and it arrived on the Monday, now that to me is ridiculously good delivery all the way from China, over a weekend as well. So I've got mine now and my first impressions are that I like it, i don't think much to the plastic mouth piece. I was sent a drip tip but it doesn't fit unfortunately but I did bite the bullet and purchase the Crafty glass mouthpiece which does fit with a slight modification by putting an o ring underneath the rubber gasket just to widen it slightly. Also there was strong factory smell which was pretty much gone by the next day. I need to do some more testing but so far for the price I'm really impressed.
jOVFsfM.jpg

BgaxecG.jpg

rGvNwxk.jpg

Meach

@Haunts did u use one of the stock orings that fenix supplied??..I've been fiddling w different mps and just can't seem to find a decent sized oring to fit snug..can u post a link to where u bought that crafty glass piece too..thanks

Meach,

lomein07

I was sent a drip tip but it doesn't fit unfortunately but I did bite the bullet and purchase the Crafty glass mouthpiece which does fit with a slight modification by putting an o ring underneath the rubber gasket just to widen it slightly.
jOVFsfM.jpg

BgaxecG.jpg

rGvNwxk.jpg

It fits as if it's a stock part. Looks great.

lomein07,

Haunts

@Haunts did u use one of the stock orings that fenix supplied??..I've been fiddling w different mps and just can't seem to find a decent sized oring to fit snug..can u post a link to where u bought that crafty glass piece too..thanks
No it was just a really thin o ring that I had laying around. You only need like an extra 1mm for it to fit, I might get some silicone tube with 7mm ID x 10mm OD because that will be a perfect replacement to the seal that comes with it. Anyway this is where I got mine https://www.amazon.co.uk/Volcano-Crafty-Mighty-Vaporiser-Mouthpiece/dp/5120094791 vapefiend also sells it and a few other places if you google it.

Haunts,

scottyc22

My CF was taken, and I can't afford a new CF sadly. Should I go for the Fenix? Can anyone give me dimensions for size? Where's the cheapest I can't buy it?

scottyc22,

Ravachol

Hi guys, today I did something weird, I took off the mouthpiece and started sucking directly from the upper hole, and it works. More stealthy, at least people would ask, who is the asshole sucking his phone? But the taste is good.

dawkins20

Hey all, does anyone know the difference between the two alibaba suppliers for this unit? It appears that it can be obtained from Novel cigarettes with Jeremy being the contact, and from Weecke with Amy as the contact. I was emailing Jeremy but communication seems to have dried up before I could purchase. Anyone figure out who is actually the OEM and who is the knockoff?

Also for those that have the unit, how big is the chamber roughly? Similar to or smaller than a Boundless CF?

dawkins20,
Reactions: Meach

Meach

Don't know about the boundless bowl...but I can jam in .2 g tightly .. .15 on a lose pack

Meach,

dawkins20

So to answer my own question , I got an email back from Amy at Weecke. She claims that they and Novell are the same company. To me it sounds like Weecke is probably the distributor and Novell is likely the OEM. But who knows for sure.
Anyone have some insight into the battery life of these units?

dawkins20,

Meach

Battery life is not the best about a 40 minute run time for a full charge ..so that's 8 sessions on one charge

Meach,
Top Bottom