PUFFiT portable

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
Your opinion and i do respect it, but the more i learn about my puffit and the more i learn about its quirks, i have begun to like it. Not love it... only like it and that is much more than i could ever say about my MFLB. hence the reason it got sold.

Early on but I too feel that I like my Puffit so far... Now will I love it? Only time and this damn nasty plastic smell and tastes will tell..

But I am pissed that I am now seeing Trolls and the Vendor has gone silent..

Kuroth1,
Reactions: Dogman

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
the Vendor has gone silent..

i agree. the last time he went silent i posted on their two Facebook pages letting them know they shold come back and they did for a post or two and now they are gone again. seriously, nowadays.... if you really want to get a vendors attention and they have a facebook page, go on it and start nicely posting. if they still ignore get a little more angry and harsh, but remain respectful and it will get their attention. it has worked for me many times. no company wants their facebook page littered with posts on how bad they are doing on something. they usually want to "nip it in the bud" before it gets out of hand and ruins business for them.

mmenzie,
Reactions: Dogman

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
i agree. the last time he went silent i posted on their two Facebook pages letting them know they shold come back and they did for a post or two and now they are gone again. seriously, nowadays.... if you really want to get a vendors attention and they have a facebook page, go on it and start nicely posting. if they still ignore get a little more angry and harsh, but remain respectful and it will get their attention. it has worked for me many times. no company wants their facebook page littered with posts on how bad they are doing on something. they usually want to "nip it in the bud" before it gets out of hand and ruins business for them.

Man How do you do that without people knowing its you??? I have never done stuff related to our "Hobby" on FB as EVERYONE can see what I do and say correct?? Well at least all my Friends can see correct??? No one knows about my Hobby but me.. :ninja:

yimsta

I am sorry but when I see a post like this AND its his VERY first post, I do not believe he is legit.. A Troll working for the Vendor or The Vendor..

I will tell the Vendor right now, Because I know they are lurking..

YOU ARE LOOSING SELLS BIG TIME... Go read some of the other threads... All I see is "Boy those members over at the Puffit thread sure are not happy.. Or my Fave.. Boy I am glad I did not pre Order the Puffit...

I was afraid there would be some doubters, but I assure you I am not working for any vendors. I am simply stating my experience with this vape. Believe it or not, I don't care. Also, I felt the need to mention the pre wipe I did before using this because i feel it eliminated some of the 'out of the box' smell and helped out a bit. I knew I should have posted earlier to get more cred, oh well!

yimsta,

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

I was afraid there would be some doubters, but I assure you I am not working for any vendors. I am simply stating my experience with this vape. Believe it or not, I don't care. Also, I felt the need to mention the pre wipe I did before using this because i feel it eliminated some of the 'out of the box' smell and helped out a bit. I knew I should have posted earlier to get more cred, oh well!

It's not your fault. You have to start somewhere.

But understand this. That there have been vendors pretending to be customers on here before. Most of them usually are new members and have minimal messages posted. It just throws up a red flag is all.

I tried the wipe down with ISO it only helped a little.

The smell and taste are still here.

Other than that the Puffit does have a place in the vaporizer market.

I'm only using mine twice a day when at work for the stealth factor. Other than that i rather use something else.

Ontariovapes

Puffit
[/URL][/IMG]

As promised, here is a pic of my "prescription" Puffit. Adds to the stealth factor I'd say[/IMG]

Ontariovapes,

Coastal

The LB has a much more light vapor the way I use it, not visible at all. The Puffit gives good vapor but also not visible for 3 or 4 draws. In fact I can hardly taste it at all until then.

However, when I kept drawing to number 5 I got a noticeable cloud. Problem is by that time I had already gotten 2 or 3 good inhalations. Pretty soon I was overmedicated.

My rule with the Puffit will be to take 2 or 3 draws tops and wait 10 or 15 minutes for an effect, whether I taste it or not. That's all it takes.

Coastal,
Reactions: mmenzie

Dogman

Vaporist Extrordinair
The LB has a much more light vapor the way I use it, not visible at all. The Puffit gives good vapor but also not visible for 3 or 4 draws. In fact I can hardly taste it at all until then.

However, when I kept drawing to number 5 I got a noticeable cloud. Problem is by that time I had already gotten 2 or 3 good inhalations. Pretty soon I was overmedicated.

My rule with the Puffit will be to take 2 or 3 draws tops and wait 10 or 15 minutes for an effect, whether I taste it or not. That's all it takes.
I have to agree, the other night while doing my 'number of hits' test, I was taking 10 hits in a row and was absolutely annihilated all day. It is very easy to over medicate with this unit. You don't think you are getting anything and then ... BAM!

Dogman,
Reactions: yimsta

Robin

Hi Everyone,

My name is Robin and I work with Discreet Vape. I lurk here from time-to-time and try to keep up to speed on reaction/feedback. I registered with the forum this morning and duly sent the admins a 'manufacturer notice'; I am still waiting for approval to post. I realize that I'm breaking the rules here with this initial post, but I think it is important to let you know that we are aware of the issues that have come up and that I will be happy to shed light on some of these once I get approval from the admins to do so.

Without impacting his privacy too much, I can tell you that Andrew, who has been doing all of the posting for Discreet Vape to date, had a serious family issue to deal with that required quite a lot of long distance travel. He is back in China and working hard on the silicone post-curing issue. Both of these situations have limited his ability to address some of the feedback here on FC.

Thanks for your patience.

Robin
Discreet Vape

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

I have to agree, the other night while doing my 'number of hits' test, I was taking 10 hits in a row and was absolutely annihilated all day. It is very easy to over medicate with this unit. You don't think you are getting anything and then ... BAM!

When you say 10 hits in a row. Do you mean every time you depress the cap to heat up and once heated you draw for 15 seconds until a red light again? Is that one hit to you?

Or do you hit it 10 times in between the 15 second draw?

Just wondering because you seem to be the only one getting lots of hits out of one charge.

Maybe because you only use it a couple of times a week? When others like me are using them multiple times a day.

CarlosSpiceyWeiner,

yimsta

I got 8 hits in a row this morning that each had a 15 second period. I'm sure I could have draw more hits, but it wasn't needed. Was medicated for about 2 hrs.

yimsta,

VisiblyVaped

Hi Everyone,

My name is Robin and I work with Discreet Vape. I lurk here from time-to-time and try to keep up to speed on reaction/feedback. I registered with the forum this morning and duly sent the admins a 'manufacturer notice'; I am still waiting for approval to post. I realize that I'm breaking the rules here with this initial post, but I think it is important to let you know that we are aware of the issues that have come up and that I will be happy to shed light on some of these once I get approval from the admins to do so.

Without impacting his privacy too much, I can tell you that Andrew, who has been doing all of the posting for Discreet Vape to date, had a serious family issue to deal with that required quite a lot of long distance travel. He is back in China and working hard on the silicone post-curing issue. Both of these situations have limited his ability to address some of the feedback here on FC.

Thanks for your patience.

Robin
Discreet Vape

While i hope Andrew is ok, and this helps ease my tension, I cant help but wonder what will happen to those of us who supported the preorder in good faith but have an almost un useable product due to a taste that can make one almost nauseous.

Please, if possible, address this when you have approval. Thank you, and thank you for joining.

VisiblyVaped,

VisiblyVaped

I dont believe I have much battery issue....but the tubing or silicone washer or something causes this horrendous taste

VisiblyVaped,

Ontariovapes

Thank you Kaptan for correcting my pics. I am using an I pad through Tapatalk and it's a little wonky. I did the same thing as before, but that was done on a PC. Can anybody say Industry Standard Architecture? . Thanks once again.

Ontariovapes,

VisiblyVaped

25 hits, batteries not dead yet. Put down for the moment.
Quick hits, not long in between.

Little to no vapor, odor. Very medicated.
Terrible plastic taste throughout.

Edit: I am thus far happy with the battery. Surprisingly so.

But the Damn plastic

VisiblyVaped,

Dogman

Vaporist Extrordinair
When you say 10 hits in a row. Do you mean every time you depress the cap to heat up and once heated you draw for 15 seconds until a red light again? Is that one hit to you?

Or do you hit it 10 times in between the 15 second draw?

Just wondering because you seem to be the only one getting lots of hits out of one charge.

Maybe because you only use it a couple of times a week? When others like me are using them multiple times a day.
It was a full 15 second hit, 10 times in a row, 3 separate sessions with 10 15 second hits each session, with the last session of 12 hits before the battery died.
Not true, I posted a lil bit back that I got 37 hits from one charge
She is the reason I did the test in the first place, thank you Jenny!

Dogman,

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
Well I have a bit of bad news to report..

Last night I was playing around with it with some Mint..

I used it with Mint for about 5 or 6 hits(Then could no longer take the nasty nasty nasty plastic tasts.. I turned it off and experimented with the cap(Since this was just mint) I turned it upside down and shook it all around and a little but of mint does come out.. Not good..

Anyway so before I went to bed I put it on its USB. Green light was blinking and I went to sleep..

It had been on the USB all night and all day.. I just went to get it and the green light was off(like it should be when its charged right?).. BUT I push the top and Nothing.. This thing is dead as a door knob... So I plugged it back into the USB and Bam the green light starts flashing again to indicate its charging.. Not going to raise the red flag yet.. Maybe I did something wrong or it was not hooked up like I thought? Maybe but I doubt it.. So i have it on the charger and will try this all again later tonight and then tomorrow.. But if I do have an issues it will be interesting to see how the vendor handles this.. If I do really have an issue with mine not holding a charge at all, I expect the Vendor to ship me a brand new one(for free) with a return already paid and address bag to send the old one back. Just like all the other "good" vape vendors do...

Will report back by tomorrow..

Kuroth1,

Jenny

VapeGirl
It was a full 15 second hit, 10 times in a row, 3 separate sessions with 10 15 second hits each session, with the last session of 12 hits before the battery died.

That sounds about right for the charge! And you're welcome, I just couldn't calculate in my head how many hits because I get so vaped lol so I had to write everything down to make sure I was counting right....lol

Well I have a bit of bad news to report...
Oh sometimes mine doesn't turn on right away and I have to put the cap on and off before it turns on, and sometimes after it turns read, I hold down and it doesn't start to blink, so I put the cap back on to make it work....maybe it's just little technical things and not a dead battery? Let's hope...

Jenny,

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

Thanks for clearing that up.

My battery life is very sporadic. Sometimes the battery lasts only 2 bowls maybe around 10 hits per bowl. Other times after one bowl hitting it around 10-15 and it dies.

CarlosSpiceyWeiner,

Jenny

VapeGirl
My battery life is very sporadic. Sometimes the battery lasts only 2 bowls maybe around 10 hits per bowl. Other times after one bowl hitting it around 10-15 and it dies.

Sometimes I only get about 15 hits & it's dead but that's usually when it idles in my purse for a couple of hours before I hit it, but I may be wrong...

Jenny,

CarlosSpiceyWeiner

Sometimes I only get about 15 hits & it's dead but that's usually when it idles in my purse for a couple of hours before I hit it, but I may be wrong...

I think if you bring it up to temp take a few hits and save the rest for later. Then bring it back up to temp again to finish off the rest. Will waste more battery life then if you finish it all the first time.

Earlier i packed a bowl with some Keif in the middle. By the 3rd or 4th hit i blew out clouds like never before that made me cough my lungs out.

Last time i packed Kief i was blowing vapor but not like that.

CarlosSpiceyWeiner,

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
UPDATE.. It was not a dead battery.. I did not realize you have to put the cap on and leave it on for 2 or 3 seconds to turn it on after charging... I was just putting the cap on for like 1 second..

Kuroth1,
Top Bottom