Portables...

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
LOL expensive ....absurdly expensive ... I read somewhere that the price will be around 400$ us for this ....what is absolutly ridicul LOL ...

Clear_Dome,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
We're gonna need a seperate thread with a sticky on it for all of clear_dome's links. You keep finding all this killer stuff, and I don't want to go through all these threads to find them again!

That vapbong looks really cool!

stickstones,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
stickstones said:
We're gonna need a seperate thread with a sticky on it for all of clear_dome's links. You keep finding all this killer stuff, and I don't want to go through all these threads to find them again!

That vapbong looks really cool!
hahah ;) as you can see I have a lot of time to spend in front of a computer soo ...I have all the time I need to seach about one of my passion ..vaporizeeee :rolleyes: glad you enjoy !!!

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
stickstones said:
Maybe a thread with links to every known vaporizer as well as accessories and related products. That would be useful, I'll try to start on that today.

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
haha I'm just hurry to see a good portable vap .....I know there are some nice model on the market but I'm sure we will see soon some awesome unit

Clear_Dome,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
After seeing some of these you've found, I'm wondering if I should have gotten something instead of the VaporGenie.

stickstones,

djelimon

I got me an Oxygen mini, works pretty good but the battery pack has a warning that it will catch on fire if you leave it plugged in too long...!

VAPIR-OXYGEN.jpg

Anyone know if the Arizer pack has that problem?

djelimon,

Bemuse

vapor tactician said:
Cool, it's like an advanced version of the ubie. The big problem with those is it looks like you're smoking crack. :lol:
I have an Ubie. I tried it once and lost interest in about 10 minutes. Ended up burning my stuff. I guess something portable really isn't that important to me since I don't smoke on the run anyway.:/

Bemuse,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Bemuse said:
vapor tactician said:
Cool, it's like an advanced version of the ubie. The big problem with those is it looks like you're smoking crack. :lol:
I have an Ubie. I tried it once and lost interest in about 10 minutes. Ended up burning my stuff. I guess something portable really isn't that important to me since I don't smoke on the run anyway.:/
:(

stickstones,
Top Bottom