PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

tikimaize

Big Rigger Approved!
Um, you win bragging rights??? :) According to someone from PV they were hoping to have the Bub ready end of Jan, beginning of Feb. With the constant xp delays I could go either way. I am hoping they both become available together so I could get them shipped at the same time and save some $.

tikimaize,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
are the XPs shipping now? they sure look good. I was all gung-ho for another vape, that so far has yet to impress me, so I am now looking back to the INH, I really enjoyed the first one I had, and the level of extraction I could get from it. I am having to control myself right now, so I don't buy another low priced used 004 off ebay... I think my $ would be better served going towards a new model, and supporting an excellent vendor, not to mention the warranty coverage. I am trying to decide, blue or black... I have a blue pax, and I know i could always peel off the sticker later if I wanted black... hmmm :hmm:

jambandphan03,

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
Just my luck When I want to order something ,I cant:ugh: . Planetvape.ca is down...So I said ok Im ordering a vapor bros mini hydrator..and they are on backorder:bang: ...Im salty tonight, I was so looking forward to buying newgear. now its back to hurry up and wait

Nbajunkie,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
PV's site's back up... :D I just checked and answered my previous question, they are expecting to ship XPs around the 11th, if all goes well... not sure if that is still on target or not.

TigerLord

Alias for BradyY
Is it just me or does FC have problems every night for the past few days? Even PV went down yesterday.

TigerLord,

TigerLord

Alias for BradyY
Theyre not that I am aware of, unless theyre hosted on the same server by a freakish concident, which would mean my ISP's routing may be the culprit!

FYI PV received limited numbers of PVHES stems from the Solo, if you want one, you can try emailing them, but they wont be put on the site.

TigerLord,
Theyre not that I am aware of, unless theyre hosted on the same server by a freakish concident, which would mean my ISP's routing may be the culprit!

FYI PV received limited numbers of PVHES stems from the Solo, if you want one, you can try emailing them, but they wont be put on the site.
If you're on Rogers then it makes perfect sense :p

I just ordered a stealth adapter and a few other things for shits and giggles.

kingofnull,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
PV? How are the XP shippings going? How many have you already sent out approximately? Not a subtle questions but given the future actual numbers of this vape I don't see anything wrong...
From what I understand they haven't received or shipped any XP's.

We should still be on schedule to ship XPs out on Monday, really looking forward to get these sent out.

got my PVHES GonG back from you today and i have to say you have changed my mind about this GonG. my first one did not work no matter how hard i tried. this one worked first time with no effort at all!!!. the GonG was tighter in my solo than the first and right there i new something was different. it wasn't till i milked my bubbler the first time with no effort at all and got a thick milky hit that i knew for sure it was better than my first.

Thank you PV!!!

Hi mmenzie,
That is great news, we love to hear positive experiences and are very happy to hear it is working well now. Milky Way ahead!

My bubbler arrived! WITH MORE DORITOS! :D

cloudbubbler.jpg

Nice, the Coke can really helps illustrate the nice size of the micro-circ. Thanks for sharing.

Me too. Right now it's a race between the XP and PV Bub. Which will be ready first? We should start a pool for release dates :).

LOL, our $$ are on the XP too, our upcoming System Upgrade and Inventory hiatus will slow down the FC Bubbler a bit.

Is it just me or does FC have problems every night for the past few days? Even PV went down yesterday.

Sorry for the times when the site is down, our host provider is terrible and we are starting to look for other secure hosting options. They claim 99.9% up time but in reality it is more like 96%, which does not sound like much of a difference, but is 350 hours of downtime a year or almost 50 minutes a day.

Thanks for all the kind words and support, they are greatly appreciated.
PV

natural farmer

We should still be on schedule to ship XPs out on Monday, really looking forward to get these sent out.
PV

Oh boy... I'm afraid I'm gonna start biting my nails again... :uhoh: Will mine be in that batch...? Will it come...? My precious...? :drool: Just kidding... Don't answer that please... :lol: I am only hoping for extra Doritos packing to ease my pain of waiting for so long! :D Charge them to Pharmacor please... :lol:

tikimaize

Big Rigger Approved!
Oh boy... I'm afraid I'm gonna start biting my nails again... :uhoh: Will mine be in that batch...? Will it come...? My precious...? :drool: :lol:

LOFL. I can see myself running around the house with "My Precious". Yes, yes the nasty Hobbitsss wants it, especially the fat one. He ates our Doritos, always watching. :lol:

FYI

PlanetVape.ca said:
Our Sales and Customer Service will be closed February 12 - 25 2013

Thank You for visiting PlanetVape. Our Sales and Customer Service will be closed from February 12 – 25, 2013 for Inventory and System Upgrades to serve you better. You can browse the site, but won't be able to make purchases or contact our customer service team. We appreciate your patience and support. Peace and Love, PlanetVape

kingofnull,

Armerad

Dabbin'
Hey, I ended up getting another piece (What was that, like 2 weeks? :cool:).

I'm interested in getting a 14mm Female jointed Turbo Solo stem made, like I proposed a bit ago.

I know your sales front-end is down at the moment, but if it's possible could you put in the order for the female stem so it's ready once you're ready for sales?

Darb

I hate to ask again but PV didn't answer the question in their last post.
Any news on the FC bubbler?

Darb,
Reactions: smokum

tikimaize

Big Rigger Approved!
Th
I hate to ask again but PV didn't answer the question in their last post.
Any news on the FC bubbler?

They stated a few posts before this one that it won't be until sometime after the system maintenance is completed.

tikimaize,
Reactions: Darb
Top Bottom