• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

MG23

Relaxin'
I have a contest suggestion that involves slightly more work from the participants but benefits you more.
I've seen other vendors host contests that require members to write a short personal review of one of the products they carry to count as an entry.
The vendor then posts the personal reviews to the product pages on their website.
This seems like a very mutually beneficial contest style.
Free stuff for us and lots of personal product reviews for you straight from FC members.

MG23,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
That is good Matty but we have to use a product we already have since the others are not in any of our hands. I guess if they are lacking reviews on certain products that would be great but it would cut others out of the contest.

Dreamerr,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Good idea Matty, though I think contests open to newb's are a great thing to throw them into the vape scene. Tend to think they end up more grateful and enthusiastic at the same time.

Then again, it opens the doors to hit n runner types... so on the other hand there's more to only allowing a certain minimum posts or join dates (because Pak doesn't need the inconvenience of weeding out whoring posts only for the sake of entering).

Maybe a purchase entry, where your name gets chosen following making at least a minimum purchase. But damn.... we leave out the financially challenged and new 'not sure' people.

Dammit Matty...... why do ya have to make me use my damaged head after medicating :ko: :D

EDIT: Ooops, forgot the reason I was posting........ PVFC Bubbler..... 'nuff said :goon:;)

b0

Cloudy...
Just received my first order from PV, this people is awesome. I ordered it in Friday (from Canada to Spain in just 3 working days!) and they even added some munchies! You have a returning customer here guys!! :rockon:

Edit: Any news about the FC bubbler?

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
I sent my PVHES 18mm GonG back to them on January 4th from NY. they said in the original email that they would contact me when they received it. i still have not gotten that confirmation email. i emailed PV and they said they did not receive it yet (according to their email to me on January 11th). i emailed them yesterday to see if there was an update but still have not heard back. I'm worried it got lost and now i will be out the GonG and my $$ :(. it's my fault as i did not attach any tracking to the package. i never shipped internationally and i was worried about the cost. i have a very small budget at the time so cost was indeed an issue. PV even said in their email to me to send it in a padded envelope and it should cost about $2.00.

so it really appears i may be out. so i am writing this so my loss is everyone else's gain. don't be cheap like me and send without tracking or you may be out your piece and your $$ just like i may be. i am going to keep checking my email....

mmenzie,
Reactions: Dreamerr

vape4life

Banned for life
I lost $320 last year from a compassion club because regular (no tracking) shipping was free and express with tracking was $25. I wasn't in a hurry so I went with regular and it never arrived. Never ever again. Lesson learned.

vape4life,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
mmenzie, is it a possibility that it is just taking longer to cross customs? Sometimes mail moves slow across the border, esp. if you didn't pay for a fast service.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: mmenzie

tikimaize

Big Rigger Approved!
It's not uncommon for mail to take a while getting from the US to Canada. I've seen it go over 2 weeks in the past. Hopefully this is the case for you.

tikimaize,
Reactions: mmenzie

Dreamerr

menz I will write them now and see if my capsules ever showed up. Maybe that will help. I sent it in a regular number 10 envelope.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Sonics420

Dreamerr

Menz they did indeed get my capsules so I would check with them if they got it. They didn't email me either but when I asked it was there. Fly them an email.

My order is almost done, they are waiting just for the tightpak. I am just also waiting for them to apply the discount to see my real total. I keep adding stuff so I hope it goes out soon. I just added the reducer for the infamous bubbler. Two weeks ago I added more hygienic tips for the INH. Enough:bang:

Dreamerr,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Menz they did indeed get my capsules so I would check with them if they got it. They didn't email me either but when I asked it was there. Fly them an email.

thanks Dreamerr, since you said you sent them an email and got a response and i sent them an email yesterday with still no response, i took matters into my own hands and called them. unfortunately for them, they DID pick up. i say unfortunately because i was so wound up with stress from my everyday life (no money to pay bills or put gas in my car), and the fact i still thought my GonG was lost in the mail i kind was wound up to tight that i may have been a little too hard on the poor guy that picked up my call. he told me he received the GonG yesterday and that they did not respond back because he said "we wanted to have something more to say then just we got it". cause of my already wound up stress i told him in a kinda harsh tone "i have been so worried it was lost in the mail i would have appreciated an email even if it was just to say we received it in the mail"

the gentleman did say he has my GonG and they are going through the steps to replace it. which i am hoping means they are measuring it and will send out one slightly larger in diameter. my issue was it was too loose and i believe it was letting TOO much air in (more than it was designed to let in). PV thought the same thing and made the suggestion to send mine in to be measured. i hope a slightly larger one works cause i will say with the GonG i was given i got better results with a stock stem than i did with the Gong which is opposite of what other users have said their results were.

Sorry to the PV rep that took my call.... you just happened to be my last call after trying to negotiate some relief from medical bills that i am drowning under

mmenzie,

Dreamerr

menz I am glad at least you got the fact that it was lost off your head. Now consider not getting a new one if you don't think it will be what you want. I for one know very well what stress and uncertainty can do to ones life. Just get something else or a credit for next time if you don't want the same issue.

Yesterday was a holiday at least here so not sure if they were at work although it isn't a Canada holiday so who knows. I hope they just missed your email. I never had an issue getting in touch with them and you know I am not by any means lucky.

Dreamerr,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Tell me more about these Inhalater XP Quartz capsules.

Hi Kaptan,
The Inhalater XP Quartz capsules are just an idea on paper right now. We don't know if they will work or not, but using Quartz will hopefully allow thinner glass while holding strength. We want to make sure that they in no way can damage the heat chamber during repeated insertion and removal.

I have a contest suggestion that involves slightly more work from the participants but benefits you more.
I've seen other vendors host contests that require members to write a short personal review of one of the products they carry to count as an entry.
The vendor then posts the personal reviews to the product pages on their website.
This seems like a very mutually beneficial contest style.
Free stuff for us and lots of personal product reviews for you straight from FC members.

Thanks MattyGTwenty3,
We did exactly that for our last contest and it worked very well, trouble was narrowing down the best reviews because they were all very good. Might do it again, thanks for the suggestion.

Just received my first order from PV, this people is awesome. I ordered it in Friday (from Canada to Spain in just 3 working days!) and they even added some munchies! You have a returning customer here guys!! :rockon:

Edit: Any news about the FC bubbler?

WOW that might be a new record, great to hear, thanks for sharing b0

thanks Dreamerr, since you said you sent them an email and got a response and i sent them an email yesterday with still no response, i took matters into my own hands and called them. unfortunately for them, they DID pick up. i say unfortunately because i was so wound up with stress from my everyday life (no money to pay bills or put gas in my car), and the fact i still thought my GonG was lost in the mail i kind was wound up to tight that i may have been a little too hard on the poor guy that picked up my call. he told me he received the GonG yesterday and that they did not respond back because he said "we wanted to have something more to say then just we got it". cause of my already wound up stress i told him in a kinda harsh tone "i have been so worried it was lost in the mail i would have appreciated an email even if it was just to say we received it in the mail"

the gentleman did say he has my GonG and they are going through the steps to replace it. which i am hoping means they are measuring it and will send out one slightly larger in diameter. my issue was it was too loose and i believe it was letting TOO much air in (more than it was designed to let in). PV thought the same thing and made the suggestion to send mine in to be measured. i hope a slightly larger one works cause i will say with the GonG i was given i got better results with a stock stem than i did with the Gong which is opposite of what other users have said their results were.

Sorry to the PV rep that took my call.... you just happened to be my last call after trying to negotiate some relief from medical bills that i am drowning under

No worries mmenzie, we probably should have contacted you as soon as we received it, but anticipated having an analysis to share with you a few hours later and didn't want to back to back email you as we are sensitive to adding more emails unnecessarily to anyone's inbox. We will email you with some news on measurements and what we think will work best for you. Hope you worked out some relief on your bills.

Peace and Love,
PV

natural farmer

Hi Kaptan,
The Inhalater XP Quartz capsules are just an idea on paper right now. We don't know if they will work or not, but using Quartz will hopefully allow thinner glass while holding strength. We want to make sure that they in no way can damage the heat chamber during repeated insertion and removal.

Super interested in those quartz capsules guys!!! With a little extra care we should have a much easier time with cleaning this vape! :)

natural farmer,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

I had a similiar issue with a stem i ordered a couple months ago. I was so excited when i got it and then i tried to put it in andnit was so loose it barely made contact with the walls. I contacted PV and they offered the same thing(sending it back so they could measure and fix for future orderes) however i was lazy and kept it and the thing ended up growing on me. My next order i made a note saying i wanted larger diameter stems and when i got them it was like i was putting stems into my solo for the first time again. I will say the way too loose one hit amazingly(kinda similar to how u thought it was letting to much air in, but i ended up prefering that),it was just as good as a turbo(wasnt turbo) compared to the thick fitting ones which hits compared to my stock stem...just my opinion

Mynameismud,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
if the quartz capsules happen, I might consider the INH (again) I loved the devices ability to vaporize so well, but those capsules bugged me, I always had nagging thoughts about them really being safe, even though there has been no evidence to prove anything negative as far as I know, just one of those funny things you can't turn off in the back of your mind... I will say I miss the INH, it was the most thorough vape I've used to date that gave a full extraction with out burning anything. I could re-vape my first round ABV from my other vapes and get quite a bit out of it, leaving behind a very dark brown but not charred or burned abv I call re-vape ABV. It's likely to have most of the actives removed after going through a second round, but I keep it anyway. Might still find it's got something useful in it. :D quartz capsules would be really cool. Hope it all works out guys.

I have to say PV has been going above and beyond creating glass accessories for so many vapes on the market. You guys rock, and I appreciate not only all the time, energy and effort being put into it, but also the determination to come up with and make ideas happen. I know there is still a lot on the back burner, so I won't get too ahead of myself here, but so far, you guys have come up with some really nice additions to the vaporizer world.

Thanks PV!

Dreamerr

I would love to see the capsule inclosed or open from the mouth piece side soooooooooooooo NO ABV can get into the INH. Now that would be awesome.

Jam the INH will still have the poly on the side walls so how will you settle your head on that?

Dreamerr,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
ah good point Dreamerr, not really sure what to think about that... like I said, it was just one of those nagging thoughts, wasn't really a deal breaker. I am still curious about the new INH-XP in any case, just putting my thoughts out there, glad you took notice. I wasn't at all thinking about the inner wall.

jambandphan03,

Dreamerr

Maybe I shouldn't have told you hehe. I really like it the best out of all my vapes. I am scared to get the new one since I like my broken one so much. I don't normally do back to back sessions so haven't repeated my original issue in a while when I was doing back to back. I was doing that mostly during cleans anyhow so now I just wait. I am not sure about the 8 min sessions. I thought 10 was just right for me but as I always say all have different needs. 8 min sessions will almost force you to do a cap twice if it isn't through water and you don't use really high temps. I mostly do them twice anyhow but now no choice with the new unit.

vape4life

Banned for life
if the quartz capsules happen, I might consider the INH (again) I loved the devices ability to vaporize so well, but those capsules bugged me, I always had nagging thoughts about them really being safe, even though there has been no evidence to prove anything negative as far as I know, just one of those funny things you can't turn off in the back of your mind... I will say I miss the INH, it was the most thorough vape I've used to date that gave a full extraction with out burning anything. I could re-vape my first round ABV from my other vapes and get quite a bit out of it, leaving behind a very dark brown but not charred or burned abv I call re-vape ABV. It's likely to have most of the actives removed after going through a second round, but I keep it anyway. Might still find it's got something useful in it. :D quartz capsules would be really cool. Hope it all works out guys.

I've had recent discussions with Pharmacor and they continue to insist that it's safe and that the "smell" of the polyimide goes away after the unit is "used". I think most of the users end up vaping right after getting it and not "testing" it dry enough, to be able to smell the polyimide. Regardless, it's really a personal decision but your thoughts definitely help me because i'm still trying to figure it out myself too. It is an incredible little vape, but i'm not taking ANY chances.

vape4life,
Top Bottom