• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
vape4life, I did many burn-ins first and didn't smell anything and was very surprised. With most vapes I can smell those machine oil type smells which is how I learned to do burn-ins. It sucks that you can't enjoy this vape but your health can worries come first.

Dreamerr,

Chill Dude

I've had recent discussions with Pharmacor and they continue to insist that it's safe and that the "smell" of the polyimide goes away after the unit is "used". I think most of the users end up vaping right after getting it and not "testing" it dry enough, to be able to smell the polyimide. Regardless, it's really a personal decision but your thoughts definitely help me because i'm still trying to figure it out myself too. It is an incredible little vape, but i'm not taking ANY chances.

Yeah, I have to say the Inhalater XP sounds like a great vape . The only reason I'm reluctant to pull the trigger is that I have safety concerns regarding the polyimide. Add to that the fact that the company has such a shitty website with virtually no safety or technical information that it's hard for me to feel comfortable with them. Add to that the fact that no other vaporizer on the market uses polyimide. The vape is probably perfectly safe, but there's not enough information out there to be certain. My 2 cents....

Chill Dude,

vape4life

Banned for life
Dreamerr, it's not that robot fart type smell at all...it's the smell of the polyimide. I could definitely smell it after many cycles...very distinct smell. It did not go away, but I also did not use any flowers in the unit since I returned it.

Chill dude, I really don't care about their website....Arizer was in the same boat for a long time too. But the safety of the polyimide isn't proven, and if I didn't detect an odour I probably would be happy with it, as are countless others. I had numerous other issues with it too, but apparently will be fixed with the XP.

vape4life,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I know the smell you refer to.
Dreamerr has detected this essence when I pointed it out.
There is a subtle garlic like scent when emptying the capsules.
This was never enough to distract me from detecting the essences of the meds I was using.

tikimaize

Big Rigger Approved!
Technically without any type of regulations we are all taking a leap of faith concerning the safety of these devices. Only time will tell how safe they really are. One thing I know for sure, combusting is not safe. I'll take my chances with vaporizers.

Dreamerr

This was never enough to distract me from detecting the essences of the meds I was using.

No Vito I tried to smell it but didn't. You keep telling me about the garlic which I forgot when vape4life mentioned it but yes you have said it for a while. I must be used to the garlic smell cause I eat a lot of it so I would never be able to smell it even with my good sniffer. Does it only happen when it is hot or can you smell it when it is cold? I have put them to my nose and smell nothing not even a plastic smell.

That sucks vape4life cause it is such a nice vaporizer. Maybe one day they will have enough info for you to be satisfied or for all of us to run from it.

Dreamerr,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I can smell it when the unit is cool as well, at the actual capsule.. it is subtle, once again, so was never a big deal.

Vitolo,

vape4life

Banned for life
I could smell it when it was hot...both the heater bowl, and the actual capsules. Don't think I even tried cold, but i'd guess not...it was a heat thing.

vape4life,

Dreamerr

I just had two people in my house smell a brand new capsule the old original ones that snap and they both reported no smell at all. It did smell like herb when I first took it out, even though it was in a ziplock, cause it was next to my grinders in a closed DV metal container, so I aired it out for them to smell it.

Dreamerr,

vape4life

Banned for life
Dreamerr, because you no longer have a brand spanking new INH, you may not ever be able to detect the smell due to herb masking.

vape4life,

Dreamerr

You are correct which is why I smelled a never used capsule and had the others as well. If it smells like garlic like Vito said no way I would be able to detect it. I don't disbelieve you I just wanted to smell what you and Vito and a few others smell. I do hope you get your answers. I believe Centizen did some research on the poly and couldn't find anything negative which doesn't mean much cause we can only find what is available now. I wonder what info you can get from the company. It could be interesting to see how much research they did on this before using it.

Dreamerr,

PAZ

I think it's safe. It's a Canadian company, they have to abide to a high product standard. It's not like a China company where they can sell whatever they want.

Tweek

Sure that garlic wasn't just the gravy you had on the stove, Vito? Happens to me all the time...:D

On a serious note, I thought I read someplace about garlic extracts being used in manufacture...hmmm, let me see if I can find it...

Tweek,
Reactions: Dreamerr

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
was looking on the planet vape sight and i fund a little error i'd like to point out, http://www.planetvape.ca/solo-glass-potpourri-dish.html
the picture is of the arizer extreem q poupory bowl, not the solo bowl, just thought i'd point that out incase i might save someone some trouble.

Thanks for letting us know thesoloman. We always try to have the correct and actual pictures for the products we sell and have already updated the photo to reflect the actual Solo Potpourri Bowl.

Sorry for any confusion and thanks again for letting us know,
PV

natural farmer

PV? How are the XP shippings going? How many have you already sent out approximately? Not a subtle questions but given the future actual numbers of this vape I don't see anything wrong...

natural farmer,

gosaints420

PV? How are the XP shippings going? How many have you already sent out approximately? Not a subtle questions but given the future actual numbers of this vape I don't see anything wrong...

From what I understand they haven't received or shipped any XP's.

gosaints420,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
No worries mmenzie, we probably should have contacted you as soon as we received it, but anticipated having an analysis to share with you a few hours later and didn't want to back to back email you as we are sensitive to adding more emails unnecessarily to anyone's inbox. We will email you with some news on measurements and what we think will work best for you. Hope you worked out some relief on your bills.

Peace and Love,
PV

got my PVHES GonG back from you today and i have to say you have changed my mind about this GonG. my first one did not work no matter how hard i tried. this one worked first time with no effort at all!!!. the GonG was tighter in my solo than the first and right there i new something was different. it wasn't till i milked my bubbler the first time with no effort at all and got a thick milky hit that i knew for sure it was better than my first.

Thank you PV!!!

TigerLord

Alias for BradyY
Two orders a week apart from each other, received exemplary customer service both times. Plus my Santa Cruz grinder came packaged with Doritos, and any company that uses Doritos as bubblewrap deserves an A+ ;)

Highly recommend this retailer!

TigerLord

Alias for BradyY
I should also add that I sent an e-mail after ordering the black leaf diffuser and gong adapter to make sure I had ordered the right size (I was pretty sure but it never hurts to double check) and someone called me 30 minutes later to reassure me it was the right adapter. I was also provided with extra instructions with my shipping notice on how to get the best results out of my solo and the piece I bought from them.

There is a rare commitment to do things well over there and considering I experienced the extreme opposite quality of customer service from somewhere else not too long ago, I can only salute them. And since they're in Mississauga us Canucks get fast and cheap shipping!

TigerLord

Alias for BradyY
My bubbler arrived! WITH MORE DORITOS! :D

cloudbubbler.jpg

Top Bottom