PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
was i an unlucky customer again??? i just went to PV's website and i see the regular GonG's are back in stock (which weren't there yesterday) but all the PVHES's are still out of stock. didn't PV say they would be in stock together?? if so that can only mean that i totally missed cause i know i checked this morning. i am so sad :cry:

mmenzie,

MacNcheesePLZ

HI-Temp Vaporist
was i an unlucky customer again??? i just went to PV's website and i see the regular GonG's are back in stock (which weren't there yesterday) but all the PVHES's are still out of stock. didn't PV say they would be in stock together?? if so that can only mean that i totally missed cause i know i checked this morning. i am so sad :cry:

PVHES stems are anticipated to arrive late night on Saturday September 15, 2012. We will be receiving straight, shorty, turbo and shorty turbo PVHES in a limited quantity. Bent PVHES stock will be available very soon!

All sizes of Solo GonG Adapters are now available.

From pv website

MacNcheesePLZ,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I think they have not stocked the PVHES GONG stem yet, the messages they posted in the last few days only mentions the regular gong stems along with PVHES straight stems. Looks like we have to wait a little longer...hang in there! :D

jambandphan03,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
This week we are anticipating PVHES straight stems in standard, turbo, shorty and shorty turbo models.

that's what is posted on the last page... so anticipating them to be listed soon, or so it seems.

jambandphan03,

Kommyknocker

Hi Kommyknocker,
We are in EST time zone. PVHES look like they will probably get listed Thursday or Friday this week.

PV

^^^
Where the confusion lay :uhoh:

Kommyknocker,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Hi Everyone,
Solo GonG adapters are already listed on our site:
https://www.planetvape.ca/solo-ground-glass-on-glass-adapter.html

PVHES stems will be delayed 24 hours and will go for sale Saturday night (tomorrow) due to us being too eager and under estimating the cool down period needed after the annealing process, very sorry for the further delay.

All of our 50+ varieties of glass adapters are in stock and will get listed for sale as they get inspected, inventoried and photographed.

We need to say thanks for all the support and kind emails we receive, a lot of which are from FC forum members. They are greatly appreciated.

Peace and Love,
PV

Kommyknocker

Cheers PV
Quick question if I may. I've just placed and order for solo gong adaptor plus a few bits n bobs but really wanna get my hands on some PHVES stems can my initial order be delayed? Of course I'll play the waiting game like everyone else and take a shift at my computer tomo night.

Thanks for the update also
:)

Kommyknocker,

mmenzie

so will there be or will there not be any PVHES GonG's??? i still need to order some PVHES stems but i would like to know if PVHES GonG's will be available as well. i do not want to have to put in multiple orders if i don't have to and i don't want to order a regular non-carbed GonG if the PVHES GonG's are coming out. so can you just tell us what the deal is on the PVHES GonG's?? i would be most appreciative

mmenzie,

Kommyknocker

im opretty sure i read earlier on in the thread that they are NEXT on the menu, along side some bubbler n stuff.

Kommyknocker,

F41c0n

I'm also wondering if the pvhes gong are worth the wait. Does anyone know if the draw still pretty restricted using the regular gong with a waterpipe? Also you should be able to get thicker clouds with the regular gong shouldn't you?

F41c0n,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'm also wondering if the pvhes gong are worth the wait. Does anyone know if the draw still pretty restricted using the regular gong with a waterpipe? Also you should be able to get thicker clouds with the regular gong shouldn't you?
I have PVHES stems. I also have the GonG stem (non-carbed).

It will be worth the wait. :nod:
:peace:

mmenzie

i ordered my solo from them, many moons ago and i didn't get chips.... damn... lol!!!

mmenzie,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Cheers PV
Quick question if I may. I've just placed and order for solo gong adaptor plus a few bits n bobs but really wanna get my hands on some PHVES stems can my initial order be delayed? Of course I'll play the waiting game like everyone else and take a shift at my computer tomo night.

Thanks for the update also
:)

Yes, no problem at all.

so will there be or will there not be any PVHES GonG's??? i still need to order some PVHES stems but i would like to know if PVHES GonG's will be available as well. i do not want to have to put in multiple orders if i don't have to and i don't want to order a regular non-carbed GonG if the PVHES GonG's are coming out. so can you just tell us what the deal is on the PVHES GonG's?? i would be most appreciative

The PVHEGonG adapters are a new product. They are currently in the final testing phase and are looking good. We don't have a release date for them yet as final testing results will determine that.

PVHES and Solo GonG Adapter Update

PVHES: We were anticipating having these in stock tonight, but due to a mis communication error with our glass producer, part of our Glass GonG joint adapter series were annealed in the kiln instead of the PVHES… arrgh. Very sorry for the delay this will cause. The anticipated PVHES availability date will be Tuesday September 18, 2012. The good news is that bent PVHES will also be available, whereas prior to this only the straight PVHES would have been available.

Solo GonG Adapter: These are listed for sale now in all sizes and styles, only the 14mm carbed are still out of stock, but more will be arriving soon.

Have a great weekend,
PV

PlanetHaze,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Yeah until "there is a problem with the annealing process", miscommunication with the glass blower, they were shipped to planet vape but are expected to arrive tomorrow or one of the many problems that seems to come up every time they are supposed to get released.

Dont get me wrong, I love planetvape and the pvhes but it just seems a little unorganized every time theyre supposed to release something. Sure hope im wrong with the above comments but ive just spent to much time constantly checking when theyre supposed to be released only to be dissapointed later at night

Mynameismud,

Cannabinaut

Cannasseur and Glasshead
Yeah until "there is a problem with the annealing process", miscommunication with the glass blower, they were shipped to planet vape but are expected to arrive tomorrow or one of the many problems that seems to come up every time they are supposed to get released.

Dont get me wrong, I love planetvape and the pvhes but it just seems a little unorganized every time theyre supposed to release something. Sure hope im wrong with the above comments but ive just spent to much time constantly checking when theyre supposed to be released only to be dissapointed later at night

I know what you mean, believe me. I got very frustrated Friday night and then again Saturday night with the delays, one of which I chose not to go to a movie with my friend to stay home for. In any other fan community, accusations of "vaporware" and scamming would be flying left and right. But PV has been very forthcoming about why their expectaions were not met instead of acting shady and just saying the release was "postponed". They have given us a look in to the hectic and unpredictable world of business and supply chains. Perhaps they have learned from this to be more conservative with ETAs and always expect delays. This is why Apple won't say when a new product is coming out until they have the units ready to ship. Before that time, no ETA can be guaranteed. That said, I am enthusiastically optimistic that tonight is the night because that's just who I am. :D

Top Bottom