PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

jambandphan03

in flavor country
awesome, well if I decide to get a 2nd purple Pax, I will get it from you guys!! Also, great about the silicone gong idea, I know that mouth piece is odd shaped, and hard to work with. I have been sending messages to Ploom about designing a mouthpiece for mating with glass, that is interchangeable. Maybe more messages sent to them directly would help show a serge demand. In any case, I am happy to see the news PV!

jambandphan03,
Reactions: turk

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Sorry to double up, no more edit button...

here is my temporary solution to the pax mouthpiece. A bit of high quality silicon tubing (1/2" ID, I think). Fits right into my 14/18 expander. Also allows me to push mouthpiece back in, turning unit off, and still getting residual vapors as well as cooling the oven faster. Maybe a cheap fix, but it's working for now. Looking forward to what others come up with.

TM2zl.jpg

VJDFZ.jpg

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
Nice... especially being able to keep it connected once the mouthpiece is retracted to still be able to pull air through and cool the oven load. That is one of our ideas, except to connect a GonG directly to the open end of the silicone tube and have the mouthpiece end moulded.

Another idea is to have an adapter built with the metal mouthpiece stem attached to a GonG, this would be more costly as we would need to sacrifice a PAX mouthpiece for each one.

PVHES AND Solo GonG Adapter UPDATE

Looks like Tuesday or Wednesday availability, lots of stock and more arriving. First batch will be straight, straight shorty, straight turbo and straight shorty turbo PVHES stems. All Solo GonG adapters will also be restocked.

We also now have Extract Cartridge Water Tool Adapters (ECWTA) available in 14mm and 18mm sizes. These are custom made to connect your Extract Cartridges directly to your water tool. A 12" length of nice thick Silcon brand High Temp silicone tubing is also included.

PV

V5ivZ.png

jambandphan03

in flavor country
PVHES AND Solo GonG Adapter UPDATE

All Solo GonG adapters will also be restocked.

PV

does this include the PVHES gong stems??

Yeah, that little nub of silicone tubing is working quite well for the pax. It seems to really stick itself down once it makes that "bond" as it settles in place. I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Nic

tepictoton

same here, keeping fingers crossed...does this mean we will get the PVHES GonG anytime soonish...:uhoh:

tepictoton,
Reactions: Nic

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
i am trying to make a rather large order to the US and i made sure to order more than $130 worth of stuff (even after fc discount) but it won't drop the shipping charge. should i go ahead and make the order and have you guys fix it after or.....

Bob Loblaw,

Kommyknocker

I was checking the shit outta my damned phone all day.. hoping with all the hopiest of hope.. that I'd catch these today. Now I live in Scotland so what time does Planetvape update? I hope its not whilst in sleeping.

Kommyknocker,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
does this include the PVHES gong stems??
That was the first thing that went through my mind :lol:
With the way it's worded, I could see it meaning all regular Gong Stems, or ALL GonG stems...
Let's hope it's the latter
Fingers-crossed1.jpg

Hi Everyone,
That picture is great LOL! We are still on track with our product re-stocking. This week we are anticipating PVHES straight stems in standard, turbo, shorty and shorty turbo models. As well as Solo GonG adapters in 14mm and 18mm, carbed and no carb. Our new line of all North American Borosilicate glass adapters of all configurations will also be available this week. See all available combinations of adapters here:

https://www.planetvape.ca/14mm-to-14mm-adapters.html
https://www.planetvape.ca/18mm-to-18mm-adapters.html
https://www.planetvape.ca/14mm-to-18mm-adapters.html
https://www.planetvape.ca/24mm-and-larger-adapters.html

will update listings of all adapters with photos when available

Next in production are the eagerly awaited PVHEGonG adapters, followed by the e-Bomb, f-Bomb, PVH2O and PAX water tool adapter.

i am trying to make a rather large order to the US and i made sure to order more than $130 worth of stuff (even after fc discount) but it won't drop the shipping charge. should i go ahead and make the order and have you guys fix it after or.....

Hi Bob Loblaw,
Sometimes certain items like a case of butane or some glass pieces, which are very heavy and large and require special packaging, will have an extra shipping charge on them. You still get the Free Expedited shipping on orders over 130.00, if you see a shipping charge of 6.95, that is the heavy/large item shipping surcharge. If none of your items are heavy / large, look at the 4 different shipping options at checkout and you should see the Expedited Shipping option is 0.00. We can always fix anything after as well, no worries, just email us for fastest response.

I was checking the shit outta my damned phone all day.. hoping with all the hopiest of hope.. that I'd catch these today. Now I live in Scotland so what time does Planetvape update? I hope its not whilst in sleeping.

Hi Kommyknocker,
We are in EST time zone. PVHES look like they will probably get listed Thursday or Friday this week.

PV

Kommyknocker

Cheers PV

I now know how i'm spending my thurs/ Fri this week.. computer bound!!
I'm sure it'll be worth it :)

Kommyknocker,

Cannabinaut

Cannasseur and Glasshead
While we're all waiting at the edge of our seats, can PVHES owners who have tried multiple styles comment on their preferences? I like straight stems, and I'm going to get a turbo because I always have a screen in anyway, but I can't decide shorty or full size. Do you get less vapor from the smaller shorty bowl? Is the increased efficiency worth it? Do you still have to stir your bowl? What's your favorite stem?

Cannabinaut,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I have the shortie bowl, straight PVHES 4 hole stem from the first batch, and I love the small bowl size. It just seems to toast more thoroughly and evenly as well as being conservative. I am curious about the turbo, and how it differs in draw from the 4 hole, I also use a screen in my stems.

jambandphan03,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
We are anticipating PVHES straight stems in standard, turbo, shorty and shorty turbo models. As well as Solo GonG adapters in 14mm and 18mm, carbed and no carb to be available on the website for purchase late Friday night for Sunday shipping.

We get asked a lot about the difference between a regular straight PVHES and the turbo PVHES. Some benefits of the turbo are that the turbo is easier to clean and that it can vape a bowl a little faster than a non turbo, which is how it got the name turbo in the first place. It is personal preference really, some like the security of having the 4 holes behind the screen for better support and/or don't want to use a screen at all.

Can't wait to get these out to everyone, been too long.
PV

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Hi Bob Loblaw,
Sometimes certain items like a case of butane or some glass pieces, which are very heavy and large and require special packaging, will have an extra shipping charge on them. You still get the Free Expedited shipping on orders over 130.00, if you see a shipping charge of 6.95, that is the heavy/large item shipping surcharge. If none of your items are heavy / large, look at the 4 different shipping options at checkout and you should see the Expedited Shipping option is 0.00. We can always fix anything after as well, no worries, just email us for fastest response.
PV
thanks PV! knew i was doin' something wrong ;) order made and it looks like it's halfway here already!

Bob Loblaw,

Cannabinaut

Cannasseur and Glasshead
Who else woke up this morning feeling like it was Christmas? Old Saint PV is going to bring High Efficiency Solo stems to all the good little girls and boys...

Kommyknocker

^^^^
That's what I'm feeling!!
Been bugging me the last two really proper mega shitty days at work that has. I mean to say, I felt bloody brilliant the whole time! :lol: And couldn't figure why :shrug:
Just had a layered green/kief/wand hash/wand oil with plenty trichomes rolled into it/green and it went down a treat, so cannot wait for improved draw over what I already consider fine(my lungs are really strong as I do run quite a bit)
Long night ahead.

Cannabinaut

Cannasseur and Glasshead
^^^^
Just had a layered green/kief/wand hash/wand oil with plenty trichomes rolled into it/green and it went down a treat, so cannot wait for improved draw over what I already consider fine(my lungs are really strong as I do run quite a bit)
Long night ahead.
Wow, that sounds amazing. I have to admit I've never used anything but flower in my Solo for the two months that I've had it. Thank you for inspiring me to change that! Packing a 7 layer dip bowl as we speak...arriba!

Top Bottom