PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

Adobewan

I feel for everyone who missed out on this batch of PVHES, but doesn't seem fair to be pissed at PV. They made these available in the first place. It's like hating on Springstein for not putting a ninth song on "Born to Run".
I believe they had a problem with their original glass blowers, but they mentioned the next run will be minus the scratches so they are already on a new batch.
Anticipation, it's a fickle mistress!

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
so you are going to sell a perfectly good Solo just because you missed out on some after market stems?? sounds like an emotionally charged "gut-reaction" to me but hey.... to each his own. i have been using the solo for months with the stock stems and the "ridiculous airflow" and yes i want a PVHES to improve the airflow, but even as bad as the stock stems are (and in mho... they get better with more use) the solo is still better than alot of vapes i have used.

You obviously did not have to get up at 5:00 to go to work now did you.
No you are right. I am my own boss, so I get up when I want ;) Actually I bought one of their stems in the first round. So if you had to get up early is that PV's fault?

VapeNStone,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
damned too late again...really hope they return soon...:(

Hi tepictoton,
Yes they will return very soon along with some more Solo glass goodies.

every thing out already. wonderful. putting them up late at night is bullshit. There should of been some kind of restriction like one per customer so everyone could have a chance of getting one. Very poorly handled by PV. But thats OK, price increase and all gone, so everything is rosy for PV.:mad:

Hi dsal1,
Thank you for your input and suggestions, as we mentioned to you in our email response to your email, we receive our shipments usually around 5pm EST at which time we need to inspect, inventory, count the quantities of each model, insert screens in every single one, wrap them in bubble wrap and label them in the case of the bent ones and wrap, label and insert the straights into the travel tubes.

All that takes time, even with several staff all staying behind late to work on them so that they could be put up for sale as early as possible, in this case about 9pm EST. We can't think of a better time as we are East coast, making West coast availability as early as 6pm.

We did have quantity restrictions in place as well as not allow pre orders or holding any back for anyone, we really try hard to make the process as fair to everyone as possible.

Thanks everyone for your understanding of the process involved, we always welcome suggestions to make the process better.

Peace,
PV

Anaconda Gs

Vapor Adventures
Even though I missed out on getting a PVHES, I don't blame PV for it. Can't wait for your new batch, and hopefully the GonG PVHES will be on its way with that new batch!:brow:

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
on a positive note i got my Extract Cartridge to Water Tool Adapters (GonG) from our good friends at planetvape.ca today
http://www.planetvape.ca/extract-cartridge-water-tool-adapter-ecwta.html
works on all carts, darts, and revs. i found that if you snip the nipple off a double mouthpiece it slides over the protruding remaining tube as well! for all of you looking to match your persei to ur water piece for cheap. great job pv!

Cannabinaut

Cannasseur and Glasshead
Hi tepictoton,
Yes they will return very soon along with some more Solo glass goodies.

I like the sound of that. :D Can't wait to see what you have in store for us! I'm imagining the PVH20? Can you give us any design details?

Cannabinaut,

Lefthook

VapoMiner
LOL Broke my PVHES straight last night and thought no probs will order another , doh sold out but at least i have a spare. No worries just some thing else to look forward to in the future,

PLANET VAPE - it says a lot about your great company if your products sell out that quick and i am more then happy to wait for the next batch as to be honest, your shit is well worth the wait.

Lefthook,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I have been using a M107 solo since the beginning of the year, and thought it was hitting well, esp. with the PVHES stem, but I just got a MD1, and it's got better air flow (enough to notice a difference) and when I put the PVHES stem in to test that last night, it was amazing! I barely even had to pull to get thick vapor. I don't see any physical differences in the 2 units other than the casing being slightly different shade of silver finish on the MD1. I was skeptical about getting the MD1 at first because I had ordered a M107 (not from PV), but aside from the not so accurate battery read out, it's performing better than I anticipated. Loving the PVHES!

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Vitolo

Zookeeper

so you are going to sell a perfectly good Solo just because you missed out on some after market stems?? sounds like an emotionally charged "gut-reaction" to me but hey.... to each his own. i have been using the solo for months with the stock stems and the "ridiculous airflow" and yes i want a PVHES to improve the airflow, but even as bad as the stock stems are (and in mho... they get better with more use) the solo is still better than alot of vapes i have used.

My emotions are charged by the fact that I know PV wont give an estimate on when the stems will be back in stock, which I feel they should be obligated to do after my and everyone elses well founded yet totally inaccurate assumption that when these stems came back in stock, it would be for more than 4 hours. I fault them for that and that only. You have a Solo that works for you, thats great. I guarantee you wouldnt like mine, even if your lungs are fine, which mine arent. There is no flow. I'm not happy about the fact that a $200 unit needs a $20 bandaid to fix an issue that shouldnt exist,but does.Youre telling me I dont need a product, that I do need. I dont see how you would know that,but I am relying on PV the way a baby relys on a mothers teet here.. Arizer isnt Apple or Mircosoft, these things arent perfect and if your telling me the whole purpose for PV taking initiative in the first place is just because people like to say they have aftermarket parts, then we run our lives a completely different way. Either way, I'm sure lots of people just want to know why these things arent being made as we speak. is the workforce in Canada as bad as the US now?

Zookeeper,
My emotions are charged by the fact that I know PV wont give an estimate on when the stems will be back in stock, which I feel they should be obligated to do after my and everyone elses well founded yet totally inaccurate assumption that when these stems came back in stock, it would be for more than 4 hours. I fault them for that and that only. You have a Solo that works for you, thats great. I guarantee you wouldnt like mine, even if your lungs are fine, which mine arent. There is no flow. I'm not happy about the fact that a $200 unit needs a $20 bandaid to fix an issue that shouldnt exist,but does.Youre telling me I dont need a product, that I do need. I dont see how you would know that,but I am relying on PV the way a baby relys on a mothers teet here.. Arizer isnt Apple or Mircosoft, these things arent perfect and if your telling me the whole purpose for PV taking initiative in the first place is just because people like to say they have aftermarket parts, then we run our lives a completely different way. Either way, I'm sure lots of people just want to know why these things arent being made as we speak. is the workforce in Canada as bad as the US now?
really? If I were PV from now on I wouldn't give any dates as to when the stems are coming out. Because then if they don't come out then everyone will bitch or if they do come out then someone will bitch because they came out to late in the day or whatever. Like I said before you can't please everyone. If it were in running PV all I would do is say they could be out soon and I'll let you know when they have reached the store for purchase. That way there can be no bitching when something like the cool down process or whatever would cause a delay. Once again this is just me.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Arizer should definitely have changed the stock stems to full turbo stems.
Is it that hard to leave a stem without that stupid and useless 4 or 2 holed glass screen???
We should create a Vaporizer Consumer Protection Program :) lol

Zangano Cruel,
Reactions: MrNorml

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah

Sorry man, but you should just get over it. Maybe sell your solo? No way a piece of glass used for marijuana consumption should you make you this overly emotional. Look, I had a PVHES straight stem in my cart and it was gone before I finished checking out. Big deal...

:shrug:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Hey, I think I got your doritos, and you got my lays... I got doritos. Maybe they should work in a chip preference to click on the check out :lol:

jambandphan03,
Reactions: deadc0ffee
Top Bottom