PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

dsal1

does anybody know when we might see some PVHES stems again. Did not get one and have waiting seems like forever???????????

dsal1,

Zookeeper

I wouldn't have boughten a Solo if I knew the wait for pvhes was going to be so long. the milkshake stems are killing me, slowly, I feel my head sucking inwards. Hopefully PV has good news around the corner?

Zookeeper,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I wouldn't have boughten a Solo if I knew the wait for pvhes was going to be so long. the milkshake stems are killing me, slowly, I feel my head sucking inwards. Hopefully PV has good news around the corner?

Those stock stems do the same to me, lift your stem a few mm away from the bottom of the heat chamber, it helps a little with the air flow. It has been quite the wait.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Vitolo

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
so who else gets excited every time you see PV thread has updated, hoping to see an announcement for the PVHES stems?? *GONG* :p
does anybody know when we might see some PVHES stems again. Did not get one and have waiting seems like forever???????????

Hi jambandphan03, dsal1 and Zookeeper
PVHEGonG adapters will be released soon, we know we keep saying that, but we have had some production issues. We are releasing our array of glass adapters and our new THC Scientific extract cartridge water pipe adapters (ECWPA) this coming week. A full restock on PVHES stems will be followed shortly after that as well as the introduction of our new e-Bomb. Then PVHEGonG adapters will be released along with a restock of the original Solo GonG adapters.

During all that, the FC Bubbler and f-Bomb will be making their way in to the spotlight. We are more excited than anyone to be releasing these items, many of them have been a long time in design and testing and we are growing impatient ourselves to get them released.

show us the FC Bubbler!!! :drool: :tup:

Hi placetime,
Testing is done, we are very happy with the performance and functionality, especially how nice it still fires even with a restricted and/or very soft pull. We have pictures completed and are just waiting for direction on the best location to post this bad boy up.

Thanks everyone for your continued patience on our glass products, they are way over due and we really apologize for that and also want to thank those who send us such kind emails of encouragement and how the PVHES has helped them medicate better.

PV

placetime

Hi placetime,
Testing is done, we are very happy with the performance and functionality, especially how nice it still fires even with a restricted and/or very soft pull. We have pictures completed and are just waiting for direction on the best location to post this bad boy up.

PV
Excellent! If y'all need any help with that, just send a bubbler over my way, and I'll snap some pics and post them up right away. :tup:

(@mods--just kidding, of course. i hope i'm not breaking the "no asking to beta test" rule. i'm offering to post pics--their testing is done :ko: :lol: )

placetime,

u bwade wunner

We have pictures completed and are just waiting for direction on the best location to post this bad boy up.

here?:brow:

ommmmmm
meditation.gif

No pressure PV :D

u bwade wunner,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
The FC Bubbler by PlanetVape has its own thread in the Glass section now. Please take a look and contribute any thoughts and design change ideas in that thread. The first prototype is completely FC Community driven and so will the final production model. We won't be able to please everyone, but hopefully we can come to a consensus of what features make a great bubbler.

The thread is here http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-fc-bubbler-by-planetvape.6969/

PV

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
any update on the PVHES Stems for the solo?? i need one of these and check everyday and its always "out of stock" i know you have new people working on these. so how about just an ETA???

mmenzie,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I had been dawdling.... and not ordering a spare 14mm GonG... thinking I would add it to my order when the next glass came in.
I decided to go ahead and order, because I just couldn't wait...
My bad- the GonGs are out now too!
Now it appears my order will have to include ALL stems once they are all in.
*Note-
you guys think we are getting desperate... think of poor PlanetVape.
He has to read our whinings, and can not magically make our moans go away.
PV is the one that has to log in and get a million PMs, besides coming to the thread!
So.... as desperate as you and I are... PlanetVapes anxiousness to get the stems in is ten times higher!
:cool:

mmenzie

i went to PV and the GonG's were not showing out of stock :shrug:

***EDIT*** oooops my bad... iwas not on the 14mm GonG's... the 24mm are in stock

mmenzie,

Drxx

I had been dawdling.... and not ordering a spare 14mm GonG... thinking I would add it to my order when the next glass came in.
I decided to go ahead and order, because I just couldn't wait...
My bad- the GonGs are out now too!
Now it appears my order will have to include ALL stems once they are all in.
*Note-
you guys think we are getting desperate... think of poor PlanetVape.
He has to read our whinings, and can not magically make our moans go away.
PV is the one that has to log in and get a million PMs, besides coming to the thread!
So.... as desperate as you and I are... PlanetVapes anxiousness to get the stems in is ten times higher!
:cool:

PV is going to make some good money as soon as those bad boys are in stock. :tup:

Drxx,

PlanetHaze

Retailer
PV is going to make some good money as soon as those bad boys are in stock. :tup:

We wish that was the case LOL, when you add up ALL the costs, initial cost of the stem, shipping from Arizer to us, shipping from us to glass producer, expensive glassblower labor to add 9-11 very detailed cuts, flame polishing, kiln annealing, labels added, custom made diamond wheels for cutting micro channels are very expensive and need frequent replacement, breakages during manufacturing, shipping from glass producer back to us, service charges for PayPal and credit card transactions and employee labor to receive, inspect, package, ship and handle customer service for the PVHES, there really isn't much left over.

The PVHES are more of a labor of love, we use them ourselves because they work so well. We know the out of stock length of time is too long, but we really are trying our best to get more available as soon as possible with enough for everyone.

Inhalater INH004 and all parts and accessories will be listed for sale at PlanetVape starting tomorrow.
Peace and Love,​
PV​

mmenzie

the Inhalater??? nice... that is the other portable i was considering. too bad i wasted my money on a Puffit that disappoints me everytime i use it :(

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Any chance you will get the Pax for sale? The Pax is sorely lacking any really good way to connect it to glass, but when I do, it milks the f*ck out of my ion! :D

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Vitolo

559stonerr

Ask and you shall receive... This is a fresh load on high setting, using an end cap from a Thermovape packaging tube (crude) to connect to the ion.
Woah my friend has that bubbler and it is awesome! That's some thick vapor!! How many hits did you get out of a load? All we need is planetvape to make a WPA!

mod note: Let's keep vape info and videos in the proper thread. The topic here is PlanetVape.

559stonerr,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
on a loose but full load, I can get 4-5 good milky hits, then need to stir it, to get 3-4 more, then a last stir to get the last 2-3 lighter hits... this is using the ion. I have not used it dry enough yet to see how many hits you get. I would not run it on high if I were using it dry for the entire session, I would more likely start with low to get the flavor hits, then switch to med until the load was mostly spent, then crank it up to high for the last few hits. I use water when ever possible to cool and moisten the vapor. Just so much more pleasant for me.

Yes, some kind of adapter would be awesome!

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

PlanetHaze

Retailer
Any chance you will get the Pax for sale? The Pax is sorely lacking any really good way to connect it to glass, but when I do, it milks the f*ck out of my ion! :D

We are already a step ahead. We are one of the lucky 3 initial online retailers to carry the PAX. We have already looked at making a glass mould to fit the mouthpiece which isn't feasible and also the mouthpiece is hard plastic not rubber so it would have a difficult time making a good seal against glass. We are looking at a moulded silicone adapter to fit the mouthpiece side and then have a GonG joint connect to the silicone adapter on the other side to fit into your water tool.

Nice vid, thanks for sharing.
PV

Top Bottom