Multi-brand Planet of the Vapes ONE

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I am lost, I only mentioned the Sai ( for my rosin) as a way of spreading the shipping cost over a few different items...and the Sai seems simple...just right for me;
1091-Sai-EZSaiKit-SS-1_576x.jpg

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/ez-sai-kit
plus 5x donut coils and maybe a Mod box to make it confusing:doh:
Sorry for off topic, at least the link is to POTV:tup:

GoldenBud

I am lost, I only mentioned the Sai ( for my rosin) as a way of spreading the shipping cost over a few different items...and the Sai seems simple...just right for me;
1091-Sai-EZSaiKit-SS-1_576x.jpg

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/ez-sai-kit
plus 5x donut coils and maybe a Mod box to make it confusing:doh:
Sorry for off topic, at least the link is to POTV:tup:
According to the reviews, it is a strong dabber and produce clouds :rockon:
I think you need to buy the Sai Top Air Flow if you already have a mod 510.

GoldenBud,
Reactions: LesPlenty

rozroz

so about shipping rates, US POTV cannot go lower than 40$,
and Vapefiend don't do Israel anymore, they had some bad luck.

so maybe us Israeli folks can make a group purchase?
best thing would be a 20% off price ;)
and a group shipment...
if there's an option for that, i'm in.

rozroz

please let me/us know if the Canadian site is a reasonable alternative.

If they charged $25 and it was available for $15 I would not bother anyone outside the country for a $10 savings.

But when shipping is $40-$50 you just feel taken advantage of.

Also checked the Vivant Ambit which is a hell if a bargain but they too charge 45$ shipping. Insane.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Is this made by the same people who made the Fury 2 or is it an improved clone?
It is a clone.
“Improved” is kind of subjective. The oven is different material (aluminum vs. stainless steel).
But the mouthpiece/glass integration is an improvement (in my opinion) something HR had already fixed with Fierce and looks to be fixing with the future Fury Edge.

rozroz

It is a clone.
“Improved” is kind of subjective. The oven is different material (aluminum vs. stainless steel).
But the mouthpiece/glass integration is an improvement (in my opinion) something HR had already fixed with Fierce and looks to be fixing with the future Fury Edge.

what is the Fury Edge?

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
The One landed today, got it charged but still need to clean pods & glass before the maiden flight. got sidetracked setting up a new desktop that's been sitting in my little studio mocking me, for a month. Had a surprise hospital stay and priorities changed but I'm back in action & ready to play w/ new toys!

I'm interested in the Edge coming out soon but very happy to get to know the One until Black Friday or later. Haven't ever had a Fury or any of its variants until now but it's been too long since I tried a new portable and the offer from POTV simply couldn't be refused!

:doh: Cleaned the accessories however I just saw that a 4.5 hour initial charge is recommended, regardless of what the device is telling you. Guess my first impressions will have to wait! :disgust: oh well, I still need to read the thread for any other hot tips & best practices. Did I mention how I LOVE having NEW TOYS?! :haw:

rozroz

The Ambit truly sets a new standard for groundbreaking ingenuity, right?
Not really heh.
The Furys are built like tanks..
And the Ambit Has that cheap plastic feel.
But it’s Half price and hits hard and pretty comfy. Oh and the Fury’s capsules fit perfectly!
Anyway,
The Linx Eden has something really new like the quartz chamber.

Btw- i already have the F2 and it’s amazing.

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Groovy abbreviation! Namaste to you too!

Though I think the pre-edit post had merit too.

Maybe "namaste" can be a new kind of double entendre with which to respond to questionable posts it could be kind of like the old Chinese expression: "May you live in interesting times."
Ha! I was abbreviating “never mind” but I like your interpretation much more!

Vibiojj83

Can anyone hook me up with a picture of the HR bent stem next to the One accessory bent stem?

Vibiojj83,

sickmanfraud

@PlanetOfTheVapes I have been very impressed with my POTV One. I got it late since I had it sent to my son to avoid the ridiculous postage costs of $40.

Right now I am interested in an additional POTV One, just for the battery life.

Buying from you is $20 higher (than your main competitor) to start with and then $25 extra for Postage??

So, POTV One (delivered internationally) is $45 higher than an HR F2??

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: LesPlenty

sickmanfraud

We're working on international distribution. Are you able to benefit from ordering the ONE from Vapefiend (UK), or are you somewhere other than Europe and North America?

I am in Israel. Vapefiend is worse than your shipping! I ordered about 150 pounds of cooling stems and accessories.

Between their shipping (very fast) and customs clearing company, I paid in the neighborhood of 70 pounds. there was no slower/cheaper shipping option.

I do have some folks going back and forth to the UK, but with the exchange rates buying in the EU is expensive.

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: rozroz

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Great. So the Fury/One will continue the copying cycle, meanwhile i’ll get the Ambit :cool:
Well, not exactly. With their initial Fury Edge announcement (link provided above by @Jill NYC), HR wants to retains all rights to the Edge - likely to prevent the 'copying' if this is what you're implying. There were several Fury clones (I have one as well as a Fury 2) and then POTV made the One recently and I don't think HR is happy about it. Just a feeling but I've heard with the Fury clones they licensed out some of the internals, hence the clones. And I don't think they want to do this or experience it any longer. I don't know much about the POTV One but did buy the accessory attachment for my F2 which, again, HR likely couldn't be happy about. Just a gut feel with the little info/history I know about HR - which is an awesome company. The POTV accessory attachment is pretty awesome too. TGIF(!) to all...:peace:

Top Bottom