Multi-brand Planet of the Vapes ONE

TBert

Well I've had the One for a week and wow, it just keeps putting out clouds forever it seems (not complaining). Great little machine. Other portable vapes I have are the Crafty and the XMax-Starry and not sure if it's the newness or what but the One has taken first place as my favorite portable, even over the Crafty. Flavor is excellent, fast heat up time, the chamber is easy to keep clean (especially compared to the Starry with it's white ceramic walls), and like I said the clouds just keep on coming.

I chose the curved mini bubbler as the bonus mouthpiece and bought the curved glass one also. I usually start out on 202 C and have a few hits with the curved glass first and then switch to the bubbler for a few, then crank it up to 205 C and finish it off with the curved glass again. I'm old school and hold the vape in lungs for a while so with the 4 min cut off time I find I have to do two more restarts to finish a full chamber.

Oh, and the draw resistance is the least of the three vapes also, probably because of the larger air flow passage way in the mouthpiece.

Last edited by a moderator:

sickmanfraud

Welcome to FC @TBert I am well acquainted with your brother Dil.

My One arrived here after going to my son in La to save postage.

I played with it a bit while I did burnoffs but not too much use.

I just came back from the Dentist and still had the packed capsule in the One that I loaded before I went out.

I just started hitting it a 380 and the clouds were HUGE.

Color me surprised (pleasantly). This baby is going to get a lot more attention in the short term.

@TBert how do I get from Fahrenheit to Celcius?

Last edited:
Hello all! New to this forum. Just wanted to say that I just received my POTV One today and I can't tell you how excited I am to finally start vaping! I've been saving a free 8th that I received from the local cuz I didn't want to "burn" it, so to speak. It's a high CBD strain called "Critical Mass". I've stored it in the little medicine bottle it came in for about a month now. (BTW, any thoughts on using this since it's so old?)
Anyway, I'm new to the vaping world. I've been a MMJ patient for about 6 months now and have only been using the carts. I actually pressed some rosin with another 8th that was given to me from another dispensary but haven't used it yet (hair straightener tech!). This will prolly be a good excuse to use the Extract Pad that came with the unit. (Any tips would be greatly appreciated).
Sorry for unloading all my thoughts into one post! I'm pretty excited to start vaping, lol!
Anyways back to my post.
I am also pretty excited to start vaping herbal blends. I received a few organic herbs today as well. An ounce of each: mullien, Damiana, lavender and chamomile. But that's for another thread.
I have the One charging at the moment and will do a few burn offs in a little bit, as the charge already finished.
I'm not actually new to Cannabis, as I've smoked it recreationally up until about ten years ago when I "quit". But now that it's become legal at a state level, I've been inclined to use it medicinally as opposed to recreationally. Don't get me wrong! I do enjoy the side effects!
I chose not to use any of the medications that my doctor's have issued for pain. I'm completely against the use of opiates for chronic pain and am down right appalled at the abuse of these drugs.
Anyways... Before I go off on another tangent, I'll stop right there. And let that gestate for a bit. Great to be here and can't wait to meet more "One" users!
:peace::leaf:

Stoneager

In the Shadows
New here but a looky-loo at length.

I've had the One for a couple of weeks and purchased because I wanted a smallish portable that was "quick" in the areas of my concern. Quick to load; to heat up; to clean.
My wife loves it because of it's "no nonsense" style... Turn it on, puff away in several seconds. Nice clouds and decent flavor. I make vaping as simple as possible for my wife and this One serves its purpose very nicely.
No regrets with this purchase.

Stoneager

In the Shadows
Welcome to the ONE and the forum, @fracTal-mAchIne and @Stoneager !

Which bonus glass piece did you choose to add-on?

Thank you for the greeting @PlanetOfTheVapes.
I chose the bent bubbler. The only downside I have with the bubbler is the pain in water removal. Shake it; hopefully blow it out... I don't know.
I usually use the One with a WP (dry or wet) or the bubbler.

Welcome to the ONE and the forum, @fracTal-mAchIne and @Stoneager !

Which bonus glass piece did you choose to add-on?
Thank you for the hospitality! I chose the curved. Haven't used it yet as haven't had that much time with it. Although I have been vaping some choice Granddaddy purple every night for the past week! I really like the the crucible it came with. Makes it really easy for me to clean it. Big plus in my book!

Summer

Long Island, NY
I don't care for the dosing cap because of the increased draw resistance (just not enjoyable) & that it reduces the bowl's herb volume. I don't find it an issue dumping the bowl & refilling it from a vial when on the go. Maybe the mesh material used in the Fury2's capsule would produce less resistance than the hard aluminum or ss used in the One capsule.

I am very pleased with the One. It serves its purpose very well.

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I don't care for the dosing cap because of the increased draw resistance (just not enjoyable) & that it reduces the bowl's herb volume. I don't find it an issue dumping the bowl & refilling it from a vial when on the go.

Son-in-law loves those capsules for out and about but he does multiple bowls. Since I don't generally need more than one bowl when I'm out I don't find them as useful so I gave him mine and bought some as a stocking stuffer for him.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
The one thing that would top the ONE’s proprietary mouthpiece/glass tube is a cap
For the glass. It would keep the good aroma discrete.

Until POTV accessorize one, I will be using a battery cap from a Launch Box.

mcw8id.jpg

I don't care for the dosing cap because of the increased draw resistance (just not enjoyable) & that it reduces the bowl's herb volume. I don't find it an issue dumping the bowl & refilling it from a vial when on the go. Maybe the mesh material used in the Fury2's capsule would produce less resistance than the hard aluminum or ss used in the One capsule.

I am very pleased with the One. It serves its purpose very well.

The resistance between the ff2 capsule and potv is about the same ,maybe a bit better with the ff2.B the ff2 capsules are half the size of the ones from potv, they work good but way to small for me. I use the potv capsules everyday.

Top Bottom