Multi-brand Planet of the Vapes ONE

Hard to believe they're even smaller than the POTV ones which already are too small.
Hard to believe they're even smaller than the POTV ones which already are too small.

I have no idea how to post pics but I'll try lol

Potv left, ff2 right https://imgur.com/gallery/PVzs8IR
PVzs8IR

Summer

Long Island, NY
I have no idea how to post pics

As imgur doesn't function correctly on FC anymore, use postimage.org, imgbb.com,tinypic.com or any pic hosting service of your choosing. My votes for postimage.org because it's super easy to use & you can upload multiple pics at one time. Directions on how-to is in the 2nd link below.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/please-stop-using-imgur.33374/

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/how-to-post-pics-using-postimage-org.34584/

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-sandbox-make-test-posts-here.1

Timmytimtim, would greatly appreciate it if you would repost the pic again from another hosting site for future reference as I think your link will disappear soon because I just saw this message from imgur when viewing your pic *and I don't want to lose access to your pic as it's relevant. Tried to upload & download, but no go.

"Dear Imgurian,

After careful consideration, we have made the decision to shut down the logged-in Imgur mobile web experience for users in August 2019 due to low usage and challenges involved in maintaining a quality experience.

Uploading, commenting, voting, and all the magic of the internet will continue to be available on thedesktop web version, as well as onthe official Imgur apps.

We want to thank you for being partof Imgur, and we’d like to welcomeyour feedback about your mobileexperience here."

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Well, can’t believe I pulled the trigger on one of these Ones. Wasn’t even on my radar but so many folks like this little thing and the FC15 stacked on the POTV sale was just way too good. Even for my cheap ass.
I got the bent stem, an extra straight stem, & 4 capsules with the One package for $106 shipped (to US)! Plus they also throw in a 4-piece grinder & tightvac (that I don’t really need or want) with every One order.

Don’t they know that is how “vape junk” drawers are created and they’re contributing to the crisis?!! I’m trying to streamline my vape junk into one or two cigar boxes and they’re giving me more stuff for free?!!

stark1

Lonesome Planet
FYI while the 07/04 $ALE is officially over, the ONE is still available at the former sale price of
$109.65 ($20 off). Plus, 20% off on accessories.

The FC code no longer applies. :ko: But, I believe POTV offers free mailing stateside for
over $25 purchases.

A nice deal on a nice little vaporizer. :)

StringTheorista

FYI while the 07/04 $ALE is officially over, the ONE is still available at the former sale price of
$109.65 ($20 off). Plus, 20% off on accessories.

The FC code no longer applies. :ko: But, I believe POTV offers free mailing stateside for
over $25 purchases.

A nice deal on a nice little vaporizer. :)
Huh. Coupon seems to work still. But I didn’t check out, maybe it disappears at that stage? (I have a pretty new ONE that I use almost daily, don’t need another.j

StringTheorista,
Reactions: LesPlenty

abhirupk

How does the POTV one compare to the RBT Splinter vapour quality wise? For me potency, thickness of vapour and flavour are the most important factors that will be the deciding factors for me! I currently own a Mighty and the Splinter! Looking for something more handy and as potent as the Splinter and Mighty!

abhirupk,

GoldenBud

How does the POTV one compare to the RBT Splinter vapour quality wise? For me potency, thickness of vapour and flavour are the most important factors that will be the deciding factors for me! I currently own a Mighty and the Splinter! Looking for something more handy and as potent as the Splinter and Mighty!
the ONE is like a small mighty. convection, abit conduction, smaller and can fit any pocket.

sickmanfraud

I can't speak for others, but I can say that after experiencing the shipping from Vapefiend I would not do business with them unless you are in UK.

The figures are approximated because it is not worth the time to find the exact numbers.

Shipping from the UK to Israel about 36 pounds. Shipping was lightning fast, but I would rather have paid less and gotten it a few days later (not an option they offer).

Customs clearing was another $30 for the service, and VAT tax of another $25. This was the first and only time I paid VAT on a vape.

IIRC I spent almost $100 to ship $150 of 19/19 cooling stems of various configurations.

If you are in the UK vapfiend has several options for cooling stems.

rozroz

I can't speak for others, but I can say that after experiencing the shipping from Vapefiend I would not do business with them unless you are in UK.

The figures are approximated because it is not worth the time to find the exact numbers.

Shipping from the UK to Israel about 36 pounds. Shipping was lightning fast, but I would rather have paid less and gotten it a few days later (not an option they offer).

Customs clearing was another $30 for the service, and VAT tax of another $25. This was the first and only time I paid VAT on a vape.

IIRC I spent almost $100 to ship $150 of 19/19 cooling stems of various configurations.

If you are in the UK vapfiend has several options for cooling stems.
The only way i would get a ONE is with 20$ shipment MAX.

rozroz,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
i would get a ONE is with 20$ shipment MAX.
Fury2 international shipping is US$15, Puffitup US50 shipping for a Saionara so POTV not that bad.
I am looking at a One to add to my collection and was thinking of getting a Sai, mod box etc at the same time to spread the shipping cost over a few items, makes me feel better about the highish shipping cost.:tup:
Edit, Newvape wanted US$108 to ship a vrod\showerhead pack...ffs

Last edited:
LesPlenty,
Reactions: Jill NYC

rozroz

Fury2 international shipping is US$15.:2c:
I am looking at a One to add to my collection and was thinking of getting a Sai, mod box etc at the same time to spread the shipping cost over a few items, makes me feel better about the high shipping cost.:tup:

Thanks, but since i already have the Fury II, i wanted a similar/smaller replacement vape.. the One with the better cartridges and decent price was a good option.

GoldenBud

Thanks, but since i already have the Fury II, i wanted a similar/smaller replacement vape.. the One with the better cartridges and decent price was a good option.
you got some 510 mod box options, but i don't think you actually can put a 510 mod box with the vape connected, while it's in your pocket while walking or moving

GoldenBud,
Reactions: rozroz
Top Bottom