Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

@proghead Don't know if you're an ex smoker, I was a very heavy user and the pnp cuts it for me. The cloud and the pnp are the only two vapes I truly enjoy using and compare to a bong hit. Haven't used the firefly but life is too short for thin vapor or doing a draw phd on your vape for good results. I wouldn't bother with a "learning curve" vape, sometimes your draw changes with your mood or you vape with mates, then what?

The pnp is so user friendly, you can preload bowls and you get CLOUDS BABY! Drawbacks are battery life, MP and no car charger.

OMEiAM

Your right, I'm sorry I used the wrong words; efficiency in use of material goes to the FF. That is 1 of its biggest pros. What I mean about the PnP is that it seems you can operate in a more mindless way, just preload the bullets and proceed without much to worry about.

What is the minimum weight to load the PnP?

One of the main reasons I got the PnP was for how easy it was to use. I can't give my friends that combust a MFLB (so I doubt I could give them the FF) since there is a technique.

I love the bullet system since you can preload. This makes me not want to use vapes that I have to clean out the oven and repack for each session. My Pax has been gathering dust ever since the PnP arrived.

I'm not sure on the minimum weight since I normally fill each bullet with .15-.2g of finely ground herb unless I'm having a session.

Last edited:

hoyo77

Okay people , here is my final attempt since I recieved my tubing from andy at epic vape.
I think I got it, stays in so strong that I spun it around from the glass mouthpiece expecting pnp to go flying , noooooope !!!

dont mind the foled silicone piece, you can use either side, the doubled up side if you dont push the glass mouthpiece all the way in but then the excess folded tubing looks funny, then I tried the unfolded side with the glass all the way in flush with the silicone and it fits better than a glove.
You can you inbox me a parts list and also the stem do they have a longer one???

420time

lol 3 weeks and still waiting for my PnP repair.

ups had a delivery for me and i missed it while i was home for some reason...... it might be from vaporblunt but i have no idea .

also i thought everyone who went in their PnP back in for repairs or something were delivered by usps. also on my tracking infonotice/tracking number it says replacement, i hope that means its a new PnP ;)

Last edited:

proghead

One of the main reasons I got the PnP was for how easy it was to use. I can't give my friends that combust a MFLB (so I doubt I could give them the FF) since there is a technique.

I love the bullet system since you can preload. This makes me not want to use vapes that I have to clean out the oven and repack for each session. My Pax has been gathering dust ever since the PnP arrived.

I'm not sure on the minimum weight since I normally fill each bullet with .15-.2g of finely ground herb unless I'm having a session.

Thanks again OMEiAM!
That is exactly what I don't like about the FF: the seemingly continual need for cleaning and repacking, you have to be careful to maintain the grind level at medium to avoid vapor path clogging (and the reported events of combustion), and then also need to stir the material...

Around how many good draws can you normally get from a .2g load?
Can you and if you use a small load like .1g or something that does not fill up the bullet, does it still work ok or is it affected by the bouncing of the material up and down while drawing?
Is there any need to stir the material at all or is there any performance improvement by stirring?
Kindest regards!

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
proghead I have good results with the PN and loads a little smaller then .1 with no problem. How many draws from a bullet would depend on the temp setting and each persons lung capacity or if you use a Water tool or not. I can kill a bullet on high with the water tool in 5-6 hits without the WT that same bullet would last me 2 sessions.

OMEiAM

Thanks again OMEiAM!
That is exactly what I don't like about the FF: the seemingly continual need for cleaning and repacking, you have to be careful to maintain the grind level at medium to avoid vapor path clogging (and the reported events of combustion), and then also need to stir the material...

Around how many good draws can you normally get from a .2g load?
Can you and if you use a small load like .1g or something that does not fill up the bullet, does it still work ok or is it affected by the bouncing of the material up and down while drawing?
Is there any need to stir the material at all or is there any performance improvement by stirring?
Kindest regards!

As @RUDE BOY said, you can load amounts smaller than .1 with and have good results. No matter how much I load (or if I use water filtration) I always hit it until the 8 minute shutoff on settings 2 or 3. 1 bullet is 1 session for me.

proghead

As @RUDE BOY said, you can load amounts smaller than .1 with and have good results. No matter how much I load (or if I use water filtration) I always hit it until the 8 minute shutoff on settings 2 or 3. 1 bullet is 1 session for me.

Thank you OMEiAM.

Can you please give me an estimate of how many thick vapor draws can you ordinarily get from one .2g load in one session? Of course it will vary with the material used, etc., but please give me a range. Like for example 8 to 12 draws of whatever.

Input from any other members will be highly appreciated!

420time

UPS is so amazing, every time i get packages from them it usually needs a signature for delivery and they alwlays use to drop it off without a care. now they seem to actually leave a notice stating it needs a signature from a person at the time of the delivery.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
UPS is so amazing, every time i get packages from them it usually needs a signature for delivery and they alwlays use to drop it off without a care. now they seem to actually leave a notice stating it needs a signature from a person at the time of the delivery.
sometimes it can be a hassle ,but in those instances where some one could of taken your precious item if it was left at the door, it can be well worth it.
Good stuff, this security thing there enforcing.:rockon::rockon::tup:

420time

they never enforce anything until very recently, usually left gave a fuck bout anyone's items. dumped my brother's packages on the door steps while it was raining mad hard and didn't notice there was a package 5 hours later. box was dripping wet .... and that was around 3-4 weeks ago.

420time,

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
they never enforce anything until very recently, usually left gave a fuck bout anyone's items. dumped my brother's packages on the door steps while it was raining mad hard and didn't notice there was a package 5 hours later. box was dripping wet .... and that was around 3-4 weeks ago.
Thats why I was stoked to hear there finally enforcing it as well, I had my own close calls with them leaving at door and people trying to steal my box.(dam Neighbors)

Thats pretty fucked up, I am sorry you had that happen to you. recently all my signature required that doesnt fit in mail box, gets sent back if no ones home.

Last edited:
BLAZING OG,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
lol 3 weeks and still waiting for my PnP repair.

ups had a delivery for me and i missed it while i was home for some reason...... it might be from vaporblunt but i have no idea .

also i thought everyone who went in their PnP back in for repairs or something were delivered by usps. also on my tracking infonotice/tracking number it says replacement, i hope that means its a new PnP ;)

We use ups. I have 1 more Baker unit I can give for testing, I'm gonna hook you up with it. Not just because we suck at communicating tracking info, but because your a valued opinion. I hope you enjoy.

420time

if you ever come to nyc hit me up. i have a arizer solo, going to recieve my PnP replacement, and getting a baker. and a pinnacle WT that works with all 3 ;). and ill go off and purchase a fresh half ounce.
receiving a expensive new vaporizer is such a great news for me since im a college student and use most of my money on flowers or concentrates lol.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
seriously??? i get a free baker??? if so how and when do i get it???
Congrats, wohoo!!!!:clap::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::tup::tup::tup::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::tup::tup::tup::tup::rockon::rockon::rockon:
We get to hear some fc feedback. Wink Wink;)

Main reason why I decided to support this amazing company, The vb 2.0 was a fun thread , pn, and pnp, now the baker.
They have awesome products but big hearts as well.

We use ups. I have 1 more Baker unit I can give for testing, I'm gonna hook you up with it. Not just because we suck at communicating tracking info, but because your a valued opinion. I hope you enjoy.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Great work TRVB!!! Not just on your generosity but getting the baker out so quickly, I know this project meant a lot you.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

al bundy

Vaporist
I'm in NYC Ill bring an oz. :nod::nod:
I was going to say I waited about two weeks for my repair but I mailed right before Christmas and if I need a repair on any thing I send Priority mail ,TRVB had it in two days.

Top Bottom