Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

Meghan

All right. I alluded to the fact that I would upload vids a while ago. I just got un-lazy and actually did it.

First is my third hit (direct draw) of some very yummy Sour Diesel, level 2, fully but loosely packed bullet. I get clouds like this from about hit 3 until the end of the session 8-10 minutes later. I'm surprised to hear that people aren't seeing clouds at 2. This is the main temp I've been vaping at.

Next up is a quick two hits from the Pinnacle Pro using wax in the FMJ bullet. I remember the clouds being a little less substantial last time...my first, unfilmed hit was actually the biggest one of all. Wow! (Taste still isn't anything to write home about).

Hope this helps reassure anyone reading that the Pinnacle Pro holds its own with any other portable out there.

Jimmy

i found that it helps to heat up to one temp higher than what you want to vape your herbs at. after it reaches say 3, scroll back to 2 to vape. for me this speads up the process and gets the vapor going quicker.

vape4health

Maybe it's just me but the less I let the bullet heat soak the better the flavor, the fog still rolls in around hit 2-4 but the first few are much tastier.
I have dropped to the bottom with the temps, for direct draw temp 1 gives me little visible vapor but much better flavor and 2 cycles from a bullet. With the WT 2 gives good home hits then 3 for a few hits just to get that last bit.

RTbar

Due to popular demand : We are going to be rolling out a bullet holder for Both the PN and Pro! Stay tuned for more details!

Will there also be caps or plugs for each individual bullet? I was thinking that a small plastic lid, like the ones that come with Chinese food soup containers, could snap over the flared end of the bullet to prevent herb spillage

RTbar,

salivape

Interesting, can anyone else with both pong adapters confirm if one fits better than the other? I personally plan on keeping the adapter on at all times as it's more convenient to use with a WT without having to carry around additional pieces.
The pro should be here soon so now begins the hunt for a good case for it. I was looking into the Smell Safe Large RYOT Hardcase. ( link https://ryot.com/products/view/3 ) it says the dimensions are 6.5 x 2.25. Does any one know if the pro will fit in one of these?

It will fit. The pro is just over 5 inches.. Great minds think alike because I ordered one for my pro a while back. It could possibly turn up tomorrow as should my pro (I know I know, I keep saying that!) so I'll confirm it for you.

Edit: Oh.. IT's 6 1/8? I even googled to be sure it would fit and everywhere said 5.something inches. Granted that was for the og pinnacle but aren't they meant to be the same size?

Edit again: Ohhhh "with the PonG attatched' :doh: Got there in the end

Last edited:

RTbar

The sma
4-5/8" without mouthpiece/pong

The small ryot would probably be better when the bullet holder comes out then...hmm, I might just use the large I ordered for the WT and get a small for the pinnacle

RTbar,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
That would be sweet!

Regarding the $5.00 shipping.

If you spend over $100 you can select the free ups ground option, the $5 is the flat rate USA shipping charge for orders that do not apply to our free shipping. It is not an expedited service, I have requested that our IT change it so the $5 option doesn't so up when your order qualifies for free shipping.

If you selected the $5 shipping option when you should have selected free shipping please contact our customer service department and they will take care of it, sorry for any confusion

420time

anyone know where to get those small clear bottles that can hold atleast 2 bullets?

420time,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
If you selected the $5 shipping option when you should have selected free shipping please contact our customer service department and they will take care of it, sorry for any confusion
whats the email for customer service? I looked on the site but I can't remember if that's the old email or the newer one.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Did anyone think about "gifting" the 5$ to @TherealVaporblunt for R&D expenses or whatever? I mean, hey yeah, it was an error, but for $5 I would just say "keep it, split a pizza with @Engineering, and thanks for being on FC" . . . :peace:

If my wife wouldn't absolutely shoot me in the head I would buy one of these, I want one really, really, bad. But my "Fanatic" devotion to another vaporizer has left me financially low atm, however, my cc cut off date is coming up soon . . . :brow:

Last edited:

RTbar

Did anyone think about "gifting" the 5$ to @TherealVaporblunt for R&D expenses or whatever? I mean, hey yeah, it was an error, but for $5 I would just say "keep it, split a pizza with @Engineering, and thanks for being on FC" . . . :peace:

If my wife wouldn't absolutely shoot me in the head I would buy one of these, I want one really, really, bad. But my "Fanatic" devotion to another vaporizer has left me financially low atm, however, my cc cut off date is coming up soon . . . :brow:

I didn't really care about the money to be honest, I just wanted to know why the option was there and for them to acknowledge it, which I'm happy they did...poor/lack of communication and customer service from another manufacturer is the reason I canceled my order for another vape and got the pnp

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I didn't really care about the money to be honest, I just wanted to know why the option was there and for them to acknowledge it, which I'm happy they did...poor/lack of communication and customer service from another manufacturer is the reason I canceled my order for another vape and got the pnp
Oh I agree with you, I just thought to myself "at some point we have to draw the line and thank the universe for what we have" . . . :peace:

Last edited:

Reveen

What temps do you guys use for your flowers? Do you start at "1" and work your way up through each temp (not "5" obviously) or do you start at a higher temp and blast it all at once?

I like to work my way up, personally.

Reveen,

420time

4??? dont you combust already? nvm googled it and thats 230c. great for vaping flowers .

Last edited:
420time,

grokit

well-worn member
I like to think that buying a product as an early adopter is thanks enough :tup:

@Reveen, the recent post was pretty good imo, for straight rips heat it up at 3 then go down to 2 to preserve flavor, up a level for ht use/big clouds as necessary.

Top Bottom