Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I start at 1 and hit each temp two times before moving up. I start using the WT after one dry hit on 3. I got some really good SD I just did a bullet's worth...hammer time!

also, if like me you were getting less clouds with the WT, slow the draw down. I was overpowering the WT before. slow that draw down to slower than a Solo drag and you will get thickies!

mscm888

I haven't had a lot of experience with the Pro but I have lots of experience with my Cloud and MFLB.

Having said that the Pro after less than a week has so far met my expectations for ease of operation, fit and function, efficiency, and can make clouds on demand.

I suspect with a WT it would surpass the expectations I had.

420time

lol i actually been using the WT on 3 and i felt like it had no clouds, guess i was pulling way too hard as you said.

420time,

salivape

The sma

The small ryot would probably be better when the bullet holder comes out then...hmm, I might just use the large I ordered for the WT and get a small for the pinnacle

I have one of the small omes already for a pax. Again, I'll confirm if it fits. I think it will but only without the MP/PonG

salivape,

MissAyres

After reading almost all of this thread and a few others on here, I decided to pull the trigger and get the Pinnacle Pro over the Pax, Ascent and Arizer Solo. I hope I made the right choice for me! My package is out for delivery, so I hope I get it before lunch so I can try it out. I also ordered a space case from Vape World. I cannot wait to try my new pricey investment. I'll write a review here once I try it out. :)

Last edited:

salivape

@RTbar The small one is too small even with no MP. The larger one is the perfect length but it could do with being slimmer.

salivape,

Andy

After reading almost all of this thread and a few others on here, I decided to pull the trigger and get the Pinnacle Pro over the Pax, Ascent and Arizer Solo. I hope I made the right choice for me! My package is out for delivery, so I hope I get it before lunch so I can try it out. I also ordered a space case from Vape World. I cannot wait to try my new pricey investment. I'll write a review here once I try it out. :)

Welcome to fc and congrats on your purchase.

Andy,

RTbar

@RTbar The small one is too small even with no MP. The larger one is the perfect length but it could do with being slimmer.

Oh ok thanks for that, do you think that the large could fit both the PNP and the WT securely?

Also, I tried what someone suggested a few posts back and set it to level 3, then once it was heated turned it down to level 2, and I had my best session yet

salivape

Oh ok thanks for that, do you think that the large could fit both the PNP and the WT securely?

I don't have a WT to try it out but I doubt it. You'd probably need one for each, though I'm sure there's a better solution out there.

salivape,

VAPEHUNTER

The UPS guy just showed up with my Pinnacle Pro :D. My first impression :love:. I know everyone says they can't believe how stealthy it is. Let me tell you, until it is in your hand you will never understand how small and stealthy it really is. I also got the water tool and it also is very small. Put them both together and it looks like a work of art!
I'm at work so I have it charging in my office.....Come on 4:30.

Reveen

After reading almost all of this thread and a few others on here, I decided to pull the trigger and get the Pinnacle Pro over the Pax, Axcent and Arizer Solo. I hope I made the right choice for me! My package is out for delivery, so I hope I get it before lunch so I can try it out. I also ordered a space case from Vape World. I cannot wait to try my new pricey investment. I'll write a review here once I try it out. :)

I think you've made the right choice. I don't care for the Pax and "been there, done that" with the Ascent. The Solo kicks ass but isnt the stealthiest or most portable option.

Also, welcome to FC! The people are great here!

vape4health

I feel the water tool contributed a lot to the Pro being my current favorite. Maybe its the whole package and how a plugged in wet vape can be a pocket battery vape in like 15 seconds. Funny cause I haven't been using a bong in a while and didn't want to, but I am.

I still think the only downfall and this is coming from a long time solo user is the flavor. I'll say again it taste good, good enough that my home solo is sitting right here, just needs packed and I still haven't used it after getting the Pro so taste isn't bad but IF it was improved, you'd have to rename it the, *fill in blank Killer.

vape4health,
Reactions: Meghan

MissAyres

@Andy, thanks! How are you liking the product overall?

IT'S HERE! I patiently wait at work to run home to the package of greatness that is my new porto-vape. It just arrived 12 minutes ago. God, I love technology. Does the PonG adapter work to use this through the down stem of my bong? Cause that'd just blow my mind. I wish there were some tutorial vids I could watch on how to master this thing before I go pressing the buttons too much.

MissAyres,

Reveen

How firm do you folks pack your bullet? I'm still experimenting with it, but I wanted to get your opinions and thoughts on it first. I know when I use my Extreme Q, I pack it pretty darn tight (elbow pack method) and it has always worked wonderful for me.

Reveen,

vape4health

How firm do you folks pack your bullet? I'm still experimenting with it, but I wanted to get your opinions and thoughts on it first. I know when I use my Extreme Q, I pack it pretty darn tight (elbow pack method) and it has always worked wonderful for me.
I usually just scope it up off the paper plate I use to catch my finger grindings:lol: not sure where using a p plate come from but I been doing it longer then I remember( gotta fold it each way and pull out the edge dimples so it dont pop shit everywhere:mental:) So far I'd say I don't pack it down but maybe I'll try, what have you tried, packed or not.

vape4health,

Reveen

I usually just scope it up off the paper plate I use to catch my finger grindings:lol: not sure where using a p plate come from but I been doing it longer then I remember( gotta fold it each way and pull out the edge dimples so it dont pop shit everywhere:mental:) So far I'd say I don't pack it down but maybe I'll try, what have you tried, packed or not.

I've tried both but wasn't really paying enough attention to clouds, efficiency, etc. I'm packing a semi-tight one tonight and will report back.

Reveen,

SiDankies

Due to popular demand : We are going to be rolling out a bullet holder for Both the PN and Pro! Stay tuned for more details!

Would it be too much to ask for you guys to look into a new pro bullet one that cold potentially better the taste and increase the cloud production?

SiDankies,

SiDankies

the cloud production on this is already great. you just need to let it soak a minute after it heats up to the desired temp.
Its pretty good but there is no reason it cant hit harder. Plus the taste is a little blah

SiDankies,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
This thing is starting to push its way into my lineup at home. It's just fun and easy to use. I used it on Sunday for outside sessions and last night for my nightcap.

salivape

Only had one session so far but I'm impressed. I wasn't at first as it took about 5 mins to put out decent vapor but when it did it blew me away. Being a solo fan Im not used to the freeness of the draw but I'll get there.

The unit itself feels solid and well made. My MP is fairly loose but not enough that it bothers me.

My only criticism so far is that the vapor got really hot on my top lip. Uncomfortably so. I have to really make sure I wrap my lips around the MP so the vapor doesn't touch any flesh.

The best thing about the pro for me is that the effects are much like smoking. I wouldn't say the high from the pro is any stronger than from my solo, but its a fuller high if that makes sense.

My abv wasn't as dark as I expected on level 3 so tonight I try 4! 3 was pretty smooth for me so it shouldn't be too harsh.

If your on the fence then just go for it! I don't think you'll be disappointed

Belgianvapor

among the vaporizers I currently have/use the pro is the one I like to use the most.
With my daily use I don't even have to clean it weekly, every two weeks or so is ok.
(while I vape mostly twice a day, I don't use alot, max 0.2 - 0.3 a day tops, and that's for my wife and I so maybe that's also why it doesn't get dirty that fast??)
Although draw technique can make some difference, this is a no brain vape, you can draw
fast, slow, whatever and still get clouds.
Personally I'm satisfied with the clouds i produces and my wife and I like to start on 2 for a whole session
and go back to back with a second session on 2 or 3, without the wt (to be honest, I'm one of the
extremely few but I don't like to use the wt, I don't like it at all, it looks awesome, works like a champ
and all but I don't like the hassle when using it ----> meaning I like to hang hobo style on the couch while vaping)

Ok, now let me be, my coffee, pinnacle pro and the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy are waiting for me :)

Top Bottom