Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

Belgianvapor

mine jumps from setting 1 to setting 3 sometimes without going to 2, maybe it's me, pushing it a little bit too long and it doesn't happen that often.
Still love this thing to death and I feel that if they could incorporate the battery meter into the og pn, I would have two favorite vapes.

Belgianvapor,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

berbano

How do you use oils or concentrates in this unit? Is it a different bullet that needs to be used?

berbano,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
How the hell did everyone's pros ship so fast? I ordered 2 days ago it shipped yesterday very early plus I paid the extra 5 bux and its still not due to be here until the 20th! Wtf

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

Tweek

How the hell did everyone's pros ship so fast? I ordered 2 days ago it shipped yesterday very early plus I paid the extra 5 bux and its still not due to be here until the 20th! Wtf

It may be that they are getting slammed with orders. The extra 5 dollars probably is the reason you are getting it on the 20th rather than later, I am assuming.

Tweek,

RTbar

It may be that they are getting slammed with orders. The extra 5 dollars probably is the reason you are getting it on the 20th rather than later, I am assuming.

I don't think the $5 shipping option does anything, I paid the $5 and mine shipped ground anyways

RTbar,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Not trying to turn it into a shipping time thread sticks. Just wanna know what the hell the extra 5 bux got me?

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

Tweek

I think we need more members who work for the post office :D

I might have missed it in the thread, but are the flavoured mouth pieces ok to use now? I recall they were melting on the original pinnacle.

Tweek,

VAPEHUNTER

I ordered mine yesterday around lunch time and I didn't pay the extra $5.00. I checked my tracking number last night and it showed order shipped to Las Vegas, they sent it out same day:clap:. I checked the tracking number again this morning and it said the delivery date of Sep 19th end of day has been changed to Sep 18th early morning.:D:rockon:

VAPEHUNTER,

dirtydozen12

I emailed the vaporblunt in regards to the two different shipping options and they responded
thevaporblunt@gmail.com said:
I believe it's the same, take the free option!

To keep on topic, I'm loving pnp on 3 with the wt!!

dirtydozen12,

grokit

well-worn member
Mine said ground but it arrived unexpectedly quick for my location. I did not pay the extra $5. It may have been ups feeling bad about a previous non-related delivery but that would be a first.

philmcneal

vap3 master
lol at least you guys know your shipping dates, I ordered 10 am their time yesterday and yet to receive a tracking package T_T

If it were to arrive this Friday for Canada color me impressed!

philmcneal,

Reveen

The pro should be here soon so now begins the hunt for a good case for it. I was looking into the Smell Safe Large RYOT Hardcase. ( link https://ryot.com/products/view/3 ) it says the dimensions are 6.5 x 2.25. Does any one know if the pro will fit in one of these?

I know Ryot makes really quality cases... I had one for a Luke Wilson 15-arm bubbler I used to own. Probably only used it twice though.

I'm still deciding whether I want a case or not. It would be nice for camping trips or vacations out of town, but for the most part I'll just probably fill a fresh bullet and slip the Pro in my pocket for when I'm going out and about. A bullet lasts me about 2-3 days, so I really don't have a need to bring along extras unless I'm going to be away from home for an extended period.

Reveen,
Reactions: BarnBoy

grokit

well-worn member
The pro should be here soon so now begins the hunt for a good case for it. I was looking into the Smell Safe Large RYOT Hardcase. ( link https://ryot.com/products/view/3 ) it says the dimensions are 6.5 x 2.25. Does any one know if the pro will fit in one of these?

I would think that would fit well, as the pp is 6-1/8" in length with the pong attached. @Reveen, the quality is good but the main advantage of the ryot cases is they are smell-proof.

grokit,
Reactions: Reveen

ehakim

lol at least you guys know your shipping dates, I ordered 10 am their time yesterday and yet to receive a tracking package T_T

If it were to arrive this Friday for Canada color me impressed!

Did they ship it to you ups or usps?

ehakim,
Top Bottom