Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

GSH

On a Möbius plane
This will be released and instantly put on sale on Black Friday. I will have all the details of the sale posted this Monday.
20131120_093133_zps788d60db.jpg
Wow, that looks lovely...damn this GAS!

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
USPS should be delivering my PNP any time soon now, I am very excited to get it and can't wait to pair it with my PNWT..

Thanks to all the members that left reviews also, made the decision much more comfortable.

Welcome to the club. When you've had some time with the PnP, I'd like to hear how it compares to the Inhalator in your sig.

Sonics420

Welcome to the club. When you've had some time with the PnP, I'd like to hear how it compares to the Inhalator in your sig.
For sure, @gosaints420 left a review in the XP thread also if you want to read his, it was positive for the PNP and he put it above the XP(his buddies did also).. which led to my decision to finally give the PNP a try.

I will be doing a side by side comparison when I get the PNP.. plenty of pics and maybe a video.

gosaints420

For sure, @gosaints420 left a review in the XP thread also if you want to read his, it was positive for the PNP and he put it above the XP(his buddies did also).. which led to my decision to finally give the PNP a try.

I will be doing a side by side comparison when I get the PNP.. plenty of pics and maybe a video.

I need to add to that review.

After further testing it seems the XP does outperform the PNP when I'm hitting it by myself and it gets time in between hits. Actually blows it away my Ion Matrix get's so thick I can't see through it and I just can't seem to get that with the PNP no matter what I try. Now when I'm sharing the PNP is much better at maintaining temperature which leads to better hits for everyone. I also I like the precise temperature control of the XP much better. The PNP on 2 starts to taste pretty bad at the end.

So now I'm thinking it is much closer of a battle and if it wasn't for all the build quality and customer service issues I'd be leaning to the XP.

llamaman001

Man, I just really enjoy this vape more and more each time I use it. I just need to get a case so I can carry around the WT with it safely. I can completely milk up my tube just as thick as my cloud at some points. Blowing some really nice clouds. I really have to give it to this vape though, it cooks better and more evenly than 90% of the ones Ive tried. Im sure other people have commented on it earlier in the thread but this vape does give me a different type of feeling that is hard to describe. I hate to say it but it seems more stoney/trippy, its very strange that a unit could give a different effect but even my buddies say the same thing.

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
And I just told myself that I'm done with buying glass... Then I see this. Damnit!
Haha me too brother.. Just bought 3 recyclers the other day and said "NO More!" but then I saw the Simba.. A must have!!

Here's a lil Pic I snapped this AM while doing some work at Panera waiting for my PNP to charge up! Have had my PNP for exactly a week today and have been Quite pleased with it's performance.. I am mainly a High Temp Vaporist who enjoys stealth but requires a heavy hitter to get me where I need to be. The PNP has fit my requirements quite nicely thus far. I find myself vaping on level 2 on the regular, with an exception of bumping up to level 3 when using water filtration. I have used the PNP on level 1 and gotten good tasting vapor, but I am more of a Cloud Chaser and like the higher temps as mentioned previously.. Have gone to level 5 when I tried some oil in it, and LOVE the fact that the lights will light up PURPLE at that setting(my favorite color!). The only setting I haven't tried at all is level 4.. No real need for me and this heat level.. too hot for my herbs, and too low for my oils :2c:..

As others have stated, without a top screen the screen on the mouthpiece will get filled with particulate pretty easily. That being said, I have not cleaned my MP screen yet more than merely brushing it off with either the included brush, or my finger tip when out on the Go, and I have been using the PNP exclusively when I have been on the Go the last week(Solo has only gotten love ONCE this past week from me since I got my PNP).

No Great tips on traveling with bullets. I do as @Mister G does and wrap spares ones in Aluminum foil and keep an extra lil sheet of foil with me to dump a hot bullet out onto..

I also am someone Whom tends to vape a lot.. not really a conservative person by nature, however I find myself turning off my PNP after 2 bullets. Sometimes I feel good enough after 1 bullet on level 2 to be set for quite a while. This thing Really does pack a serious PUNCH!!

Will post some vids in the Milk Shot video thread today or tomorrow sometime when I get my Camera charged up fully of the PNP flowing through some various fun water tools.

DSC00106_zps639309e9.jpg

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
@JSteez4205 you said 4 is too hot for your herbs, say you used level 4 or 5 on your herbs would it combust or just come out very black?

I've finished bullets on level 4 (starting on 3, put up to 4 for last 2 min or so), doesn't go black, still brown.

The issue I'm having right now is my PnP doesn't seem to work well when I'm outside at lower air temps, indoors 50+ fahrenheit and I get plenty of clouds, inside a cold car....almost nothing. I'm going to experiment and start out at 4 or 5 when outside and see if that makes a difference.

PnP is also a pretty good pocket hand warmer for the winter. :D

Last edited:

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
@Sonics420 level 4 is supposedly a set temp of 445*F. I love high temps but that's way up there.. Maybe I will give it a try sometime soon and report back. Have seen a lot of talk about finishing bullets on level 4 with bump ups..
PnP is also a pretty good pocket hand warmer for the winter.

Forgot to mention this in my earlier write-up. The PNP gets very warm to the touch even on level 2 I could see it being an issue for people who have sensitive hands.. I thought the same thing as misterG though since it's getting colder out it'll feel nice in my hand this winter!

chimpybits

Ugh, I'm really hoping I receive my massdrop package by the weekend. I know that at least 1 Canuck has received theirs (after paying $50 in import duties). Sux not having any tracking info.

As these positive reviews come in, I look forward to it more. Fingers crossed that everything arrives in good working order.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
For those of you that live in our do not ship zone, TYYK (this is my new abbreviation for theyoyokid) will honor discounts if you PM him on eBay.

The Black Friday sale will all work on offer codes. I will post those codes on Monday
WHOOOOO HOOOOOO, Iam ready!!!!
Monday cant come fast enough!!!!!!
Happy Early ThanksGiving!!!!!!
:rofl:TYYK:lmao:

BLAZING OG,

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
What does the 14mm PonG Adapter look like? I just received my PnPro and the 14mm PonG Adapter was no in my box..

Kuroth1,

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
@Kuroth1 Thing on the left is the Pong, thing on the right is the MP tip (fits MP, not Pong, not sure why it's in the same pic). When I bought my PnP back in Sept, it was also missing the Pong, but TRVB sent me one after I emailed them, maybe the guy who got fired weeks ago packed both of ours.

pinnacle-pro3.jpg

Last edited:

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
@Kuroth1 Thing on the left is the Pong, thing on the right is the MP tip (fits MP, not Pong, not sure why it's in the same pic). When I bought my PnP back in Sept, it was also missing the Pong, but TRVB sent me one after I emailed them, maybe the guy who got fired weeks ago packed both of ours.

pinnacle-pro3.jpg

Thanks.. I will Email them..

Black Friday sale should be announced soon correct? I am going to order their WT..

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
The top part, the lid, that the mouth piece fits into... Mine fits pretty loose when I snap it on to the unit... Is this normal? I mean it don't feel like it will fall off but it almost feels that way... Just kind of a wobble fit..

And I know it depends on a lot of factors but how many 8 min sessions do you average on 1 well packed(but not too packed) bullet?

Sonics420

I was sent the thin-walled black pong, from reading through the thread it is not safe/recommended to use this pong above level 3? Just want to check before I go melting stuff.

Also this thing looks cool, have it charging ATM - plan to do a burn off and then a couple sessions.. Anyone here using the no bullet method with the pro?

Sonics420,
Top Bottom