Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
just a quick question... i looked at the real vapor blunt's website and it does not list what comes with the pinnacle pro. does the FMJ bullet come with the pro or only purchased seperatly??

mmenzie,

Andy

just a quick question... i looked at the real vapor blunt's website and it does not list what comes with the pinnacle pro. does the FMJ bullet come with the pro or only purchased seperatly??
one is included

Andy,

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart

The box comes with:

(1) PNP unit
(1) Mouthpiece and tip
(1) 14mm PonG Adapter
(1) Stand
(1) A/C charger
(2) Regular Herb Screen Bullets (one inside PnP unit, one in plastic baggie w/other items)
(1) Full Metal Jacket for Concentrates
(1) Small wire handle cleaning brush
(1) Small plastic poker/scoop tool
(1) Instruction manual

Did I forget anything?

salivape

^ Yep, a pipe cleaner. How could you forget such an important item? :D

Yeah, the MP is pretty loose I find...at least on mine. Does not make me confident that I will not lose it, unfortunately. I would feel better if it attached with a firm and reassuring snap.

After a bit of use I find the mp to no longer be an issue. The slight resin build up helps keep it where it should be.

I'm around 6 weeks in with this thing and I'm yet to clean it. It doesn't even feel worth doing right now. Also, I don't think there was an issue with wrong mp's being sent out, only pong, correct me if I'm wrong anyone...

So I finally managed to try some hash in the FMJ. It tasted AMAZING and gave off light vapor, but it wasn't at all satisfying. It was becoming a chore sucking nearly no vapor so I figured the load was spent. When I tipped it out it was still clumping together, ie it still had goodies left in it. In all I don't feel it's very efficient with hash but that isn't what it is designed for so I'll let that slide. I know this will go down like a ton of bricks but I prefer combusting hash (on the extremely rare occasion I can get it).

Last edited:

Tweek

Another thought I wanted to add, was that the pro is definitely a noticeable improvement over the original pinnacle. Better airflow, thicker clouds and the variable temps are sweet.

So if you didn't like the first version, definitely give the pro another look...night and day in my book.

dirtydozen12

@salivape

I also tried some hash in the FMJ with similar experience. Light vapor but amazing taste on lvl 3. Seemed like there was still some left so after the first session I turned it on again on lvl 4 got similar vapor and almost got another 8min session. Dumped out the hash, seemed like it was still decent so I packed it in a bowl and still got a few hits.

dirtydozen12,

BlueCloud

Another thought I wanted to add, was that the pro is definitely a noticeable improvement over the original pinnacle. Better airflow, thicker clouds and the variable temps are sweet.

So if you didn't like the first version, definitely give the pro another look...night and day in my book.

How has the airflow been improved? Nice review BTW.

BlueCloud,
Reactions: Tweek

SiDankies

How does the PPro have better airflow? I thought its the exact same design other than battery and electronics.

SiDankies,

Tweek

How does the PPro have better airflow? I thought its the exact same design other than battery and electronics.

Just reporting my own experiences. Perhaps I got an original pinnacle with a tighter airflow for some reason? I dunno...I just enjoy the airflow I am getting on the Pro better.

I also get much better cloud production from the pro. The air/vapor ratio is far more pleasing to me on the pro than the original pinnacle I tested it against.

Last edited:

SiDankies

Just reporting my own experiences. Perhaps I got an original pinnacle with a tighter airflow for some reason? I dunno...I just enjoy the airflow I am getting on the Pro better.

I also get much better cloud production from the pro. The air/vapor ratio is far more pleasing to me on the pro than the original pinnacle I tested it against.
I dont have a pro to compare to but my pinnacle on level 2 is up their in terms of cloud production with my solo on level 4

SiDankies,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer

I think engineering did open up some airflow, something to do with the little holes on the side I think....

Tweek

I dont have a pro to compare to but my pinnacle on level 2 is up their in terms of cloud production with my solo on level 4

Fair enough. I prefer the pro...but that's just my personal opinion and up to everyone to decide on their own, I suppose.

The original pinnacle is still a very good unit with good cloud production. I just prefer the variety in heat settings, and better airflow that allow me to coax more out of my herb.

I think engineering did open up some airflow, something to do with the little holes on the side I think....

Definitely feels different in a good way, to me.

SiDankies

Damn I might have to get the pro it's so tempting. TRVB do you think your next model will be small like the pinnacle or will you go back to bulky like the vb2.0 ?

Also just ordered a pp pong from yoyokid on eBay. Hope it's the right one and hope it fits my regular pinnacle.

O would someone mind posting a picture of the pinnacle pro heating element so I can see the holes

SiDankies,

cawshook

Solod out.
How does the vapor density compare to that of the original Da Vinci? Also vapor taste and battery life? How many of those bullets can i vaporize at a medium temp? How much do the bullets fit?

Last edited:
cawshook,

Tweek

Damn I might have to get the pro it's so tempting. TRVB do you think your next model will be small like the pinnacle or will you go back to bulky like the vb2.0 ?

Also just ordered a pp pong from yoyokid on eBay. Hope it's the right one and hope it fits my regular pinnacle.

O would someone mind posting a picture of the pinnacle pro heating element so I can see the holes

Depends on your needs really. Like I said, the original pinnacle is a good device, and does the job admirably. Having both side by side though, I can clearly see and feel the improvements that have been made in the evolution of the line. I always find myself reaching for the pro, even over my PAX which will now be collecting dust.

Tweek

@Tweek

Would the difference between the pro be noticeable for a newbie?

Depends on the newbie. If you are a light user, then no...they will both be impressive. If you are a heavy user, and like thick clouds, then you will more than likely be happier with the Pro, and the variety that the heat settings provide.

The original pinnacle does put out good clouds at the second setting, and is great little device. So if you are a lighter user, or on a budget and don't need more than a couple of heat settings, it's a good place to start.

Top Bottom