Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

lovinlivinlife

I'm Sexy... I'm a Scholar... People Like Me...
I have been using this as my "clip holder" (they have them for $2.81 right now). Works perfect holding four bullets. I use these (part #9277K52) for the caps (have to cut them down but is really easy). I also have been using my e-cig cartomizer covers as caps and they work great too.

Have all of this info in the og Pinnacle thread but thought I would throw it up here for any of you new Pn Pro users that were looking for some solutions.

RTbar

I have been using this as my "clip holder" (they have them for $2.81 right now). Works perfect holding four bullets. I use these (part #9277K52) for the caps (have to cut them down but is really easy). I also have been using my e-cig cartomizer covers as caps and they work great too.

Have all of this info in the og Pinnacle thread but thought I would throw it up here for any of you new Pn Pro users that were looking for some solutions.
Thanks for this

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
"When you grow up you tend to get told the world is the way it is and you're life is just to live your life inside the world. Try not to bash into the walls too much. Try to have a nice family, have fun, save a little money.

That's a very limited life. Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact: Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you and you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use.

Once you learn that, you'll never be the same again."
- Steve Jobs

Would it be possible to adjust the website so that two WT can purchased and how the coupone code apply itself twice. Just thinking it would be easier to have everything in one order. Might also save on some shipping. Thanks.

*I got your 2 Chainz & Wiz Khalifa reference earlier. Nice!*

slowandsteady,
Reactions: Luv2Vape

rsqemt911

Each pill holder has a plastic bottle inside. I used the metal cap from the inner plastic bottle.
I just wedged a bit of cotton in the cap and it keeps it tight. I threw the little bottles out. The caps on mine were plastic and not sure if they would melt.

sasNW

Just committed to massdrop, really hope it gets to the lowest price. I didn't think I'd be getting another portable for quite some time, and other then a kinda short battery this thing looks perfect to pair with my solo. Has anyone posted a video of cloud production? I can only seem to find ones with a wt of some sort.

Looks like massdrop made the choice between the xp and pro for me:tup:
Now I just hope the Black Friday deal TRVB is throwing doesn't force me to pick up a vb2!

Edit: also sorry if I've missed this but is the primarily a conduction vape? And how hot are those bullets to unload?

Last edited:

HSIHP

Just committed to massdrop, really hope it gets to the lowest price. I didn't think I'd be getting another portable for quite some time, and other then a kinda short battery this thing looks perfect to pair with my solo. Has anyone posted a video of cloud production? I can only seem to find ones with a wt of some sort.

Looks like massdrop made the choice between the xp and pro for me:tup:
Now I just hope the Black Friday deal TRVB is throwing doesn't force me to pick up a vb2!

Edit: also sorry if I've missed this but is the primarily a conduction vape? And how hot are those bullets to unload?

I find the bullets need at least a minute before i can touch them safely. I have done the juggle with a hot bullet a couple times but that was right after finishing a session.

I also find that it comes in 2nd to cloud production to the Solo. That said I feel no difference in the amount I get medicated with the same amount of materials from both. Recently I have been using the Pro for most of the evening with my Solo being my K/O for the night. They work great as a pair.

grokit

well-worn member
The pro works great but I have to agree with those that are scratching their head wondering what the improvement is in how the mouthpiece/pong attaches to it. Mine came off yesterday, presumably when I removed it from the console of a car and put it into my pocket. As I was walking I noticed that the pp had no mouthpiece and no bullet, I never found the bullet but the mouthpiece was still in the console. Perhaps it was a mistake to make the accessories interchangeable between the pp and the og.

Also for myself, it really performs better with bullets than without :uhh:

The only other issue I have with the pp is both a blessing and a curse. I have misplaced the unit and its various mouthpieces a few times at night because they are all black; this is obviously great for stealth but don't put the sucker down in the shadows, you may never see it again (or at least until morning)!

:spliff:

vape4health

I been hearing a cracking/popping noise while the pnp is heating.

If alcohol is suspect for the plastic what do we clean with? Any tips on keeping the bottom of the heater area clean of oils. Maybe a piece of screen or mesh to help collect the condensation before getting to the floor then on to the unreachable area of the heater.

vape4health,

sasNW

Is everyone's mouthpiece that loose? I'm buying this for a pocket vape when walking so I really need to be able to pocket it and not worry about it turning on or the bullet falling out in my pocket.

sasNW,

HSIHP

Is everyone's mouthpiece that loose? I'm buying this for a pocket vape when walking so I really need to be able to pocket it and not worry about it turning on or the bullet falling out in my pocket.

I doubt that will happen. My mouth piece is not solid, but I don't think it will ever fall off while in my pocket.

I plan on having it on me all day and night next weekend so i'll let you know how it goes. :rockon:

sasNW

Nice thanks for the quick reply HSIHP, hope it goes well. Really hoping mass drop hits the mark now, I'd love to have one of these. Now to try and find an actual video of someone hitting one

sasNW,

annihilitor

Nice thanks for the quick reply HSIHP, hope it goes well. Really hoping mass drop hits the mark now, I'd love to have one of these. Now to try and find an actual video of someone hitting one

I don't see the lights though so I'm not positive it's a PP.

annihilitor,

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Hey if I use this PonG will I die? I see a confusion with the PonG but dont know which 1 is the good one, and which one will kill me? I just opened my PNWT package and mannn sso tiny and sexy!!! More to come from that end just trying to figure out if this PonG is going into the trash. [ITS THE CLEAR ONE]

anim8i.jpg

Live-N-Learn,
Reactions: Tom Funk
Top Bottom