Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

Stthings

I can't play the video? Can anyone else?
This is what I want to know. Is that rig you have set up sufficient or is the water tool like a must have? I have a 14 mm bong, but I think a little water attachment tool thing would be awesome.

Stthings,

Kaptan

This is what I want to know. Is that rig you have set up sufficient or is the water tool like a must have? I have a 14 mm bong, but I think a little water attachment tool thing would be awesome.
I would definitely get the water tube. If you plan to use oil, it is a must have. The Pinnacle has to stay upright so the oil does not spill down into the heating chamber. The temps necessary for oil vaporization are high and water filtration is necessary IMO.

Kaptan,

Kaptan

Why not just filter it through a bong?
A bong would suffice with herb use, otherwise you will have to rig up a whip to keep it upright with oil.
Another great thing about the water tube is portability and it takes very little water, but cools well.

Kaptan,
Reactions: poonman

stickstones

Vapor concierge
nice vid kaptan...I miss my Ion now!

If, when using the WT, you twist the WT before lifting you can safely remove it without the pong coming off with it. You can eventually use it one handed this way. don't do this with glass on glass, but it works with the plastic on glass fine.

Jimmy

Idk why they wouldnt just make the mouthpeice screw on. That would make everything sooo much easier. Thats why i might be looking at the vb2 instead of this. I love the portability of the pn tho

Jimmy,

rsqemt911

Idk why they wouldnt just make the mouthpeice screw on. That would make everything sooo much easier. Thats why i might be looking at the vb2 instead of this. I love the portability of the pn tho

I really liked my VB 2 but it just sat and didn't get much use. The stir feature is in my opinion is the best option on a portable ever. But size maters and my pax won out and home use I have a solo which is my main home vape and an extreme which is my party vape. And the oil feature is severely lacking so I stick with my cloud pen for that.

Shame because the vb is an exceptionally well put together vape. Plus the WT rocks!

If the PN pro had a way to stir it and an all glass path it would be the BEST portable/pocket vape out there. Probably rival a few desktop ones as well.

rsqemt911,
Reactions: zongo47

Kaptan

I really liked my VB 2 but it just sat and didn't get much use. The stir feature is in my opinion is the best option on a portable ever. But size maters and my pax won out and home use I have a solo which is my main home vape and an extreme which is my party vape. And the oil feature is severely lacking so I stick with my cloud pen for that.

Shame because the vb is an exceptionally well put together vape. Plus the WT rocks!

If the PN pro had a way to stir it and an all glass path it would be the BEST portable/pocket vape out there. Probably rival a few desktop ones as well.
I agree, an all glass vapor path would be great, but a stir tool for the Pinnacle is just unnecessary. Both the PN OG and the Pro extract very evenly as is. My ABV has been coming out of the Pro a chocolate brown color.
Temps 2 and 3 on the Pro are my favorite temp settings right now, but I've realized, if you want good clouds, it takes a good pack that still has sufficient air flow.

Kaptan

I'm really liking this PN Pro more and more. If you want taste, stick to temps 1 and 2, but if you pack it tight, midway the taste will diminish, but you will be rewarded with abundant vapor. :myday:

To give you an idea of how much herb I'm packing per bullet, it's about a Solo stem packed tight with a little pinch on top. I have tried vaping the ABV in the Solo (not m105) on 6 after a full session in the Pro, after letting it preheat, I pulled a wispy cloud. I'm confident the Pro extracts just as well as the Solo.

I've noticed, once the heat has really penetrated the herb, if you want clouds, pull stronger than you're used to with the PN; the heater keeps up much better and there seems to be more concentrated airflow with the o-ring in place, which results in more vapor and me happy:science:

Is the heater only at the bottom? Are the sides of the chamber heating as well, like the Inhalater?:huh:

lookhigh

FC member
TRVB Question, which parts are the same in the pro and the regular, ie battery, heater etc.
I know the PCB is different and led cover but would like to know what else. any part used from the regular PN are well tested and proven reliable.

lookhigh,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
TRVB Question, which parts are the same in the pro and the regular, ie battery, heater etc.
I know the PCB is different and led cover but would like to know what else. any part used from the regular PN are well tested and proven reliable.

I'm not sure, I will ask engineering on Tuesday

TherealVaporblunt,
Reactions: lookhigh

Kaptan

I'm not sure, I will ask engineering on Tuesday
Is the heater only at the bottom? Are the sides of the chamber heating as well, like the Inhalater?:huh:

Edit - just had a nice long lasting bowl of Girl Scout cookies ( Ataxian ....ahem) the taste was great through water using the ion for 15 pulls with visible vapor on temp 2, then 8 minutes was up. Nice taste throughout. Damn I'm medicated, but because I want to know how long it will continue, :science: I turn it back on at temp 3. That first one was a choker. The taste has dwindled, but not too bad, the vapor continues, more dense. I count a total of 35 solo size clouds after I decide it's finally spent. YMMV. :tup:

Last edited:

420time

your saying its coming out next month 3rd? im confused. also any idea when this item will be acually on ebay without mfsp. also any idea how much it will cost with the water tool and without when it comes out?

420time,

Jimmy

I agree, an all glass vapor path would be great, but a stir tool for the Pinnacle is just unnecessary. Both the PN OG and the Pro extract very evenly as is. My ABV has been coming out of the Pro a chocolate brown color.
Temps 2 and 3 on the Pro are my favorite temp settings right now, but I've realized, if you want good clouds, it takes a good pack that still has sufficient air flow.
I dont think a stir tool is necesary but i liked how the cap screws onto the vb2. Is the airflow restricted. Can i pack very small amounts and still get vapor.

Jimmy,

HSIHP

If I remember correctly it's about half the volume. Someone who owns one should chime in though.:D

HSIHP,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
your saying its coming out next month 3rd? im confused. also any idea when this item will be acually on ebay without mfsp. also any idea how much it will cost with the water tool and without when it comes out?
It should be for sale TUESDAY . its brand new ! If you read the first Post and then the whole 7 pages ..... easy to find out more info like price and the like . Or search the thread .

EDIT: Yeah I'm a Prick !

Jimmy

I know many pn users prefer the pong attachment even when hitting dry for better airflow. What about using the regular attachment without those little mouthpieces. Would that improve airflow. I dont see a need for the little things anyways. Just makes it a little longer vaporpath i guess. Also does this get better vapor quality than the pax.

Last edited:
Jimmy,

Highplanedrifter

My first post!! Just stumbled upon this, I have a solo
and love it but I would like a backup . Is this a good choice?
The fact it's being released on my birthday makes me feel
like it's a sign :lol:
Happy vaping

Highplanedrifter,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Top Bottom