1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Pinnacle Hydrotube & Chandelier

Discussion in 'Glass' started by DBA, Aug 1, 2013.

1. KidFated.

KidFated. Illin it..

bad run maybe?

yes i did thinking maybe my water pushed too much of itself out cuz i put too much in. i went VERY slow. and its like it went right out my perc into my female
  2. rotax

rotax Zaporist

As mentioned before, if you fill too fast (and thusly over fill) it will siphon itself empty.
    SSVUN~YAH and KidFated. like this.
  3. KidFated.

KidFated. Illin it..

i went VERY slow with my water. no matter how fast or slow i put water in, it pours through my perc out my female
    treeman and rotax like this.
  4. VAPORIZER22

VAPORIZER22 Well-Known Member

Yea, I tried that several times last night. Slowly poured water in and as soon as it reaches the level of the perc holes it spills out.
    Not sure. I think I read in another thread a couple days ago where someone's new PNWT was doing the same thing as ours when he first filled it up.
    rotax likes this.
  5. thesoloman

thesoloman Well-Known Member

can you post a pic of the defective perc?
  6. KidFated.

KidFated. Illin it..

i had a bad day at work, just wanted to come home and test this baby out.. she's so beautiful too.. :(

i dont think i would even know where the defect is.. it looks fine but i can see a TINY hairline RIGHT below the perc going into a slit. im guessing that's my (maybe our) problem..
  7. slowandsteady

slowandsteady Member

Tough hearing that some of the recent PNWTs may be leaking. I encountered a shipping issue myself that I'm hoping VaporBlunt will assist in fixing. The one that I already have works wonderfully!
  8. VAPORIZER22

I might be able to get one taken tomorrow.
  9. xer0

xer0 Well-Known Member

The first PNWT I received leaks out of the female end exactly the same way. Water starts dripping out about 30-60 seconds after it is filled and it doesn't stop dripping until the water level is beneath the slits in the perc.

I e-mailed vaporblunt and they sent out a new one about a week later.

The new one has been great. Its quickly becoming one of my main pieces. Makes a perfect sized vape setup with the e-nano and an 18/14 reducer.
  10. KidFated.

KidFated. Illin it..

did he send you a return label for your faulty tube? can you explain that process quick?

you can use it upside down as a ghetto bubbler..
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  11. Edward Hyde

Edward Hyde Well-Known Member

i purchased two of these fro yoyokid1 with 50$ each + 30$ shipping to europe. they arrived a bit late (almost 3 weeks) but i think its because 28 of october was national day off for us so probably it was the post office...
    i own an inhalater xp and i am using it combine with the pong mouthpiece from the original pnp,i just took off the screen and the inh capsules fit right in...the HT seems very sturdy and the one is performing really well.the other one has a little bit more inhale restriction...like the is too little air flow
    but still operational...i am really impressed from this tool i admit i might purchase the PNP as my back up portable just because after this HT i am really confident about the vaporblunt company.
    SSVUN~YAH, Deadshort480 and Snappo like this.
  12. SSVUN~YAH

SSVUN~YAH Hey hey hey bhombs away!

What I was also kinda stoked on was the box! It was the first time I have had glass come in a commercialized box! A total legit experience, it's actually what inspired my PnP purchase.
  13. xer0

xer0 Well-Known Member

There wasn't much to it honestly. I didn't have to return the faulty WT. I just emailed them a few pics of it and they sent out the new one a week later.
  14. KidFated.

KidFated. Illin it..

i cant find anything to even take a picture of? there's a TINY hairline, but i cant get it on camera.
  15. xer0

xer0 Well-Known Member

There wasn't much for me to take a picture of either. I just tried my best. They were totally cool during the whole process.
  16. VAPORIZER22

If you can make a video of how it leaks when you fill it up, they will accept that.
    Quetzalcoatl and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  17. KidFated.

KidFated. Illin it..

you guys rock thanks for the information, i sent an email this morning but no reply so ill be patient since deer hunting starts tomorrow anyways.. anyone know of a small bubbler similar to this WT?
  18. KidFated.

KidFated. Illin it..

Did anyone receive an email AFTER you sent your video? Sent a video when they requested, but that was all i heard.
  19. Magic9

Magic9 Plant Enthusiast

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  20. KidFated.

KidFated. Illin it..

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  21. The High Cyde

The High Cyde Active Member

I think I might have to e-mail them cause mine has a noticeable crack inside, I even have a picture of it in the Solo thread. I think it finally cracked cause I was trying to fill it with water the other day, VERY SLOWLY, and it kept leaking out. My entire car got wet haha
    Hopefully they send me a new one!

I'll try to post that picture soon.

EDIT: Here it is
    [​IMG]
  22. keifmaker

keifmaker Pax Ploom - Zmax mini- Thermo W

i have the larger pinnacle hydrotube the double shower head perc. i run it through my pax with my own custom 18mm ground glass mouthpiece replacement that fits in perfectly with the larger hydrotube im new as a member on the forum so im still trying to figure out how to get images on here but as soon as i do expect to see hd photos of it in action

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
  23. The High Cyde

Yeah it came like that, I took that picture right after I took it out the box.
  24. keifmaker

keifmaker Pax Ploom - Zmax mini- Thermo W

[quote="The High Cyde, post: 490001, member: 15317" have you heard anything back from them? are they going to make good on this?

mod note: You need to end a quote with [/quote] and use brackets on both ends.
  25. The High Cyde

Well, I still haven't emailed them yet, but I think I will soon. I threw away the box it came in, but I have all the emails about the sale and stuff. Hopefully I can get a replacement.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors