Pinnacle Hydrotube & Chandelier

KidFated.

Unknown Member
After i emailed them, they requested a video, i sent my video, and never heard back from them.

KidFated.,

VAPORIZER22

Thank you for putting me at ease. Hows your replacement?

Since I am in CA it got here quick, and it works great. The top of the perc chamber on the defective PNWT was really close to the top splash guard chamber leaving no gap, this one has more of a gap.

VAPORIZER22,

keifmaker

Pax Ploom - Zmax mini- Thermo W
Well, I still haven't emailed them yet, but I think I will soon. I threw away the box it came in, but I have all the emails about the sale and stuff. Hopefully I can get a replacement.
yea, you probably shoulda got on that right away usually you have about 30 days until they wont honor any kind of exchange

My Pinnacle Hydrotube has developed a leak it didn't seem to have when new... Going back to TRVB asap.
did you have any luck with getting a replacement????

attachment
so here is my pax ploom with a homemade vape adapter and the double showerhead perc by vaporblunt

attachment
attachment
its simply a vaporwhip cut to roughly a half inch and i disassembled a brand new pax mouth piece for the metal stem and connected them until the depth of the stem fits perfectly. you can use superglue if your whip tubing is slightly too big but i would just get a smaller 6mm style whip.

mod note: Back to back posting is not allowed. Use the edit button please- 6 hr. window for that. 3 posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
keifmaker,

The High Cyde

I just emailed them today, hopefully they respond in kind. I got the order confirmation on October 29th and its Nov. 18th today, so they should hopefully honor some kind of exchange.

The High Cyde,

keifmaker

Well. I like their customer service! Kinda scare me though.. I got my defective tube, sent them a video, tehy never replied after that, but my new tube came today! This one looks a lotttt better.. My last one had holes, this one has slits, everything looks a lot more smooth and best of all, no leaks! Thank you @TherealVaporblunt! Its better than i expected!
they sent you one without you sending the broken one back?

keifmaker,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
They just want a video of the defect. I showed them the leak and that's all they needed. No sense sending back a defective glass tube. Unless they recycled the glass

KidFated.,

keifmaker

They just want a video of the defect. I showed them the leak and that's all they needed. No sense sending back a defective glass tube. Unless they recycled the glass
mine came with a bunch of scuffs that i couldnt clean off so theyre obviously permanant that grounds for me to get a new one

keifmaker,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Has @TherealVaporblunt moved your glass "in-house" now? I swear I've read it somewhere but im unsure. And i know i mentioned this, but my new tube looks 10 times better than my last one, slits are all same size and shape. Holes on my defective tube looked shitty to be honest.

KidFated.,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Received mine today as well - but the logo on yours looks sandblasted - mine's a white label?

That was a big disappointment for me when I opened the package. I was not expecting all this paint on my glass. I don't want this kind of synthetic chemical product on my gear where I put my hands on. All theses logos tend to chip microscopic bits everywhere. Sand blasted is much better and more chemically clean.

The tube hits strong as it's very short, the water level is tricky, put too much cranberry extract you get foam in your mouth. For the price I paid it's ok.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
That was a big disappointment for me when I opened the package. I was not expecting all this paint on my glass. I don't want this kind of synthetic chemical product on my gear where I put my hands on. All theses logos tend to chip microscopic bits everywhere. Sand blasted is much better and more chemically clean.

The tube hits strong as it's very short but the water level is tricky. For the price I paid it's ok.
nothing against the pinnacle, but i would love to remove this label. Any suggestions would be great

KidFated.,
Reactions: TommydCat

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Me too I hate labels, paint, and globally synthetic chemicals. I have mostly clear glass but a small bunch of my pieces have logos. I tried to remove two or three logos and depending of the paint it was successful or a semi disaster, when I had to finish the job by scraping the remaining. It's a pain in the ass job to do plus you don't know what you get it look shitty when you look close. One of my pieces I almost removed the logo but there is still micro bits of paint incrusted.. Better off getting clear product from the beginning.

$%28KGrHqJ,!oQFIGpW%29yIVBSHRjCdygw~~60_57.JPG

It looks like sand blasted to me. It's from ebay, I just noticed the box in the background pictures a product that almost looks different than the real thing

I should have paid more attention I guess. It's not worth it to ship it back or even sell it since I paid $30 for the ship that would be non sense.

Frustrating cause it's not too much of an issue so I'm going to have to live with it while I hate it if I think about it. I'm easy to disappoint tough.

keifmaker

nothing against the pinnacle, but i would love to remove this label. Any suggestions would be great
I also want rid of the dlx2.0 label on my hydrotube. If anyone knows a good safe method please let me know

keifmaker,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Well. I like their customer service! Kinda scare me though.. I got my defective tube, sent them a video, tehy never replied after that, but my new tube came today! This one looks a lotttt better.. My last one had holes, this one has slits, everything looks a lot more smooth and best of all, no leaks! Thank you @TherealVaporblunt! Its better than i expected!

Hey it sound like mine, it has such huge holes it's non sense in terms of percolation and they are placed way too high. Can you send me that video PM ? Thanks.

I have been using it only like 3 or 4 times and I got it a while ago.. That could be the explanation. Even if it's kinda shitty mine can be called functional. So I can't expect a free replacement or something.

Last edited:
Roger D,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Hey it sound like mine, it has huge holes it's non sense in terms of percolation. Can you send me that video PM ? Thanks.

I have been using it only like 3 or 4 times and I got it a while ago.. That could be the explanation. Even if it's kinda shitty mine can be called functional. So I can't expect a free replacement or something.
I cant really compare in a video as i broke my defective tube seconds after finishing my video for returns, but i do know my first tube had holes for a perc, and none were even the same size, on this tube however, all the slits are almost too perfect and consistent. Slits are still a little too big id say though.

I also didnt receive a pong. Doesn't matter as i dont hve a pinnacle, but if i did, id be upset..

KidFated.,

The High Cyde

Alright they just emailed me back again, here's what they said:

"We will send out another unit, Please put old unit in box and return with the postage provided. it can dropped off at any ups center. Please note that if unit is not returned within 7 working days you will be charged for the 2 units. Thanks"

Lol I guess that's that, I'm about to get a better built WT!

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Im so glad i didnt have to return mine. I dropped it in my garage right after i sent then a video..

KidFated.,

Cwittneben

Has anyone had any issues (or even better, a fix) with water not draining out of the top chamber into the bottom reservoir? I always have to stick part of a napkin in there and take a dry hit or three to soak up water so its not hitting my face. I dont think I hit it or clear it like an animal and i dont have this issue with my buddies so i am fairly certain im not doing anything incorrectly. It seems my drain holes miht be too small

Cwittneben,
Reactions: Roger D

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Has anyone had any issues (or even better, a fix) with water not draining out of the top chamber into the bottom reservoir? I always have to stick part of a napkin in there and take a dry hit or three to soak up water so its not hitting my face. I dont think I hit it or clear it like an animal and i dont have this issue with my buddies so i am fairly certain im not doing anything incorrectly. It seems my drain holes miht be too small

I got the same issue actually

Roger D,
Top Bottom