• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Pinnacle Hydrotube & Chandelier

mestizo

I did get tracking info too, but it doesn't work if I click on it, the UPS website doesn't have any information yet, is it too early for me to check?
Also, the email I got from VB says order completed, does that mean shipped? Or does it mean delivered.

mestizo,
I did get tracking info too, but it doesn't work if I click on it, the UPS website doesn't have any information yet, is it too early for me to check?
Also, the email I got from VB says order completed, does that mean shipped? Or does it mean delivered.
Yeah, tracking info takes a little time...USPS is particularly slow

yoloswaggins,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
^^^ Yea, I finally got an answer about the Chandelier I ordered. They said it's "being made and should ship Friday or Monday". I asked about tracking and they said they will send the info. We shall see...
They just shipped mine today ...

MileHighLife,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
I am posting this here instead of the FakeXhale thread as it had nothing to do with it. I was posting about this attachment on that thread and didn't realize it had its own thread. My bad. Anyways, here was my post (edited a bit).

Well like I said I don't usually take photos, but I took a pic here and made a video. This is my first time uploading a video to the internet or even filming a video so go easy on me haha. I just did this in like 30 seconds and in one take. I vape in a dim-lit basement so I did what I could. I was just messing around so I realize my water level is probably a little high. I also do different draw speeds just to show it. I'm not gonna attach the pic as it doesn't do it much justice

TLDR: First vid like ever so don't hate please. Splash guard works well. I didn't even get any water in when I was pulling at near-max there. I couldn't embed so you gotta click the link if you wanna watch.

VB Chandelier Quick Demo

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
I am posting this here instead of the FakeXhale thread as it had nothing to do with it. I was posting about this attachment on that thread and didn't realize it had its own thread. My bad. Anyways, here was my post (edited a bit).

Well like I said I don't usually take photos, but I took a pic here and made a video. This is my first time uploading a video to the internet or even filming a video so go easy on me haha. I just did this in like 30 seconds and in one take. I vape in a dim-lit basement so I did what I could. I was just messing around so I realize my water level is probably a little high. I also do different draw speeds just to show it. I'm not gonna attach the pic as it doesn't do it much justice

TLDR: First vid like ever so don't hate please. Splash guard works well. I didn't even get any water in when I was pulling at near-max there. I couldn't embed so you gotta click the link if you wanna watch.

VB Chandelier Quick Demo
That video has made me glad that I have one on the way! Thank you!

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
That video has made me glad that I have one on the way! Thank you!

No problem! I'm somewhat new to the FC community (it's all relative I suppose...) and this has been the first time I was one of the earlier people to get something and am be able to share a video so I'm glad I can help ease over whatever wait people may still have. Shoutout again to yoyokid, VB's eBay retailer, this is my second or third transaction with them and they've all been great!

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
I got my chandelier today too. It really only fires around the top ring of the perc unless you're pulling pretty hard through it but I like it. I feel like the bubbles are a lot smaller and more broken up than the showerhead would've been but I don't have the showerhead to compare.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that VB included a 14/18 pong adapter so I'm able to use it with my PNP while I wait on elbs. :bang:

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...

VB Chandelier Quick Demo

Good job with the video, man.
I thought I was the only one left that never uploaded a video to the internet. :D

Looks like a great little water tool. For $70 it was an absolute steal.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH

VB Chandelier Quick Demo
Nice vid! Water level looks about what I would have put it at. Open pulling is different than having a vaporizer with some restriction attached. I find it's easier to set my phone down against something (I made a little base out of legos lol) and then just figure out how close or far away to put the piece.

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
I find it's easier to set my phone down against something (I made a little base out of legos lol) and then just figure out how close or far away to put the piece.

Pretty cool mini-tripod+phone bracket here for less than $6/shipped:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-...Phone-Camera-iPhone-4-4g-5-5G/1047976020.html

684067994_089.jpg

So, I was semi-successful in my attempt to erase the ugly decals on the tube, they certainly weren't easy to remove, let me tell ya. I still can see a faint outline if I hold it up in the light. I'm ok with how it looks, but may see if I can achieve 100% removal if my OCD flares up again.

uJMuxP7.jpg

Last edited:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Ordered my double shower head for $70.00 on 11/30/13. VB took my money immediately. Status of order on account "Approved". Since, I have emailed to all known VB addresses and called by phone for a total of at least 7 contact attempts to ascertain the status of shipment pending. I even spoke to a live person ONCE who said someone would get back to me right away with the info. NADA, ZERO, ZILCH, SQUAT, NOTHING!!! Just called Visa to get my money back. VB, NEVER AGAIN!!! FU!

EDIT: The simple professional courtesy of a timely reply would've had me gladly wait however much time they needed to complete the transaction. FAIL.

Last edited:

olivianewtonjohn

So, I was semi-successful in my attempt to erase the ugly decals on the tube, they certainly weren't easy to remove, let me tell ya. I still can see a faint outline if I hold it up in the light. I'm ok with how it looks, but may see if I can achieve 100% removal if my OCD flares up again.

How did you do that?

olivianewtonjohn,

mestizo

Ordered my double shower head for $70.00 on 11/30/13. VB took my money immediately. Status of order on account "Approved". Since, I have emailed to all known VB addresses and called by phone for a total of at least 7 contact attempts to ascertain the status of shipment pending. I even spoke to a live person ONCE who said someone would get back to me right away with the info. NADA, ZERO, ZILCH, SQUAT, NOTHING!!! Just called Visa to get my money back. VB, NEVER AGAIN!!! FU!

EDIT: The simple professional courtesy of a timely reply would've had me gladly wait however much time they needed to complete the transaction. FAIL.
I'm in the same boat here.
I have asked in the fakexhale thread if anybody else ordered the double shower but no one responded, I have attempted to contact them and the last reply via email was that they will look into my order to see what happened, that was last Friday.
The only good thing is @TherealVaporblunt told me that he was going to take care of my situation personally if it didn't get resolved.
What doesn't make sense to me is the fact that the yoyokid over at eBay seems to have all of them in stock.

mestizo,
Reactions: Snappo

smokie

Received my chandelier today and it's a really nice piece apart from it seems to have a small crack. And I'm not sure whether to use it or not. And can't seem to upload photo here.

smokie,

Cwittneben

Received my chandelier hydratube yesterday. Ive got to say, i am n the fence. The piece is nice but it looks like the new guy made it. To be fair I am no longer a fan of vaporblunt products as of the 5 products from them i have bought (vaporblunt, pinnacle, pro, pinnacle hydrotube and now this chandelier tube) only the pro doesnt have issues. I know some may say contact them but i have given up on the support. I would rather not rehash but I feel like they are using inferior glass blowers. My pnp tube doesnt allow all the water to drain from the top chamber. When i get home today i will try to remember to take pics of both. The chandelier tube is clearly not straight. In addition the insides are also crooked to where water clearly sits in it crooked. The piece still works but doesnt look that great. I have reverted to calling it my Harry Potter, as it will have to live under the stairs in hiding when not being used so noone sees it.

Sorry for the negative post, I just dont want anyone to go through what i have with them. I just couldnt pass up on the deal but i guess you get what you pay for...

smokie

Does anyone know how to contact vaporblunt? My chandelier has a crack that I can't live with. I didn't mind my pnwt being wonky as I got it cheap. It's a shame as it looks much better made than my pnwt.
But I can't seem to find contact details! I apologise if I have missed them.

Found them. On the computer it shows contact details. On my phone it didn't!

Last edited:
smokie,
Reactions: S1N3

S1N3

Tarzan @ KloudSociety
Does anyone know how to contact vaporblunt? My chandelier has a crack that I can't live with. I didn't mind my pnwt being wonky as I got it cheap. It's a shame as it looks much better made than my pnwt.
But I can't seem to find contact details! I apologise if I have missed them.

Found them. On the computer it shows contact details. On my phone it didn't!

Having similar issue's I just emailed them today to see if I can exchange a broken chandelier. This is my fault for buying glass gifts. @TherealVaporblunt what is the average response time on clearing up issues? This thread is making me apprehensive that my support inquiry wont be answered in a timely manner.

S1N3,

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
I am still loving my Chandelier Water Tool. I'm relaxing after a long day of work, drinking some cold bottles of beer, and enjoying some vapor. My only complaint about this glass is that as I'm double fisting some glass (beer in one hand and water tool in the other) I was about a 30° angle away from sipping on some water from my chandelier :p. Definitely would have been user error and not specific to this piece, also in hind site it wouldn't have been easy to get much water in my mouth with the splash guard. Honestly though, where I live you can't get glass like this, and the glass that is around is overpriced. This deal was great and I'm glad I pounced on it. I will definitely be getting a lot of use out of this piece.

Last edited:

treeman

Hi everyone, got my Chandelier over here in Scotland. Admittedly, it took just over 3 weeks month from when I ordered it but I wasn't too bothered. I figured they were having supply issues given the awesome nature of that deal.
I have to say, as far as I can tell its pretty perfect, the chandelier is level and the slits are evenly made. Its very neat and fires nicely, All the slits are clean, its must easier than my 14.4mm water tool to fill up and the splashguard has little draw restriction.
Over here I'm very happy, I haven't really been vaping herb recently just dabbing but I just vaped a bowl through this. I'm delighted, its really smooth and a pleasure to hit. Seeing as how I pre-ordered the evo without any glass I'm really pleased about having got a 19mm hydratube to use with that.

Top Bottom