On Patents and Induction Heaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
I have an unpublished patent application for some mosfets for you guys to not be allowed to use now

scy123,
  • Haha
Reactions: kel

TommyDee

Vaporitor
That article is 1% of what you'd need to know. Wasn't it you that drug a patent into this argument where @kel went off?

TommyDee,
  • Haha
Reactions: kel

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Absolutely worthy of a screenshot that one... classic!! Absolutely outstanding!!!!

Tel me, how is anyone supposed to know if they are violating a patent or not... if they....

.........can't see it?

kel,

TommyDee

Vaporitor

Flame away with all your denial.

I have faith that George will work something out.

TommyDee,

kel

FuckMisogynists!
This thread suddenly all makes total sense...

It's all about ... wait for it...

A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY!!

😂

oh... and FAITH NOW!!!

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I think someone slipped me a sheet of acid when I wasn't looking and I've been tripping for days!

Acid Trip GIF by Felly

kel,

scy123

I think I will sum up this topic with.

"My stance is anything I can make up that makes me right whether it is true or not"

scy123,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I said I was standing on firm ground and the truth was delivered. What the fuck more do you want? Deniers are simply that, never satisfied.

TommyDee,

scy123

I didn't even think this thread could deliver so much.

I actually don't feel like this will happen any other time in my life.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
There are such things as secret patents, but they are either orders imposed by the government as they think it would be a risk to national security to publish it,

or in some exceptional circumstances the publication can be delayed, but for an IH like the Orion, seriously.. come off it 😂

There are also trade secrets too, which could well be Mr. Dee's next little day dream, but then why not say that in the first place.

I have lost track of the number of different explanations now.

The request remains the same, back up your accusations of theft... pretty simple! Any meaningful tangible way will do...

kel,

kel

FuckMisogynists!
I never even cared about patents LMAO

Me either, really, Mr. Dee brought them up, all I asked was what tech has been stolen!

I think the problem might have been that I didn't just accept that George invented the magnetic reed switch - I guess this is where I 'went off' 😂

Last edited:
kel,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom