Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

HerbalHighway

Does the Ti KISS cart work with wax/crumble? I'm getting an Omicron next week, and it's not coming with a KISS cart. I'm wondering if my wax/crumble will even work with the original Omicron cart.
Wax, crumble and shatter work fine in my omicron cart. Am using both 1.5 and 2.4 ohm tho for shatter would perhaps suggest the 1.5ohm. The TI KISS Cart works beautifully with all types of concentrate for me! reckon its my fave cart so far. The taste is amazing on a new one and gives a good solid hit. I just washed my carts in ISO (alcohol) which has done a good job of cleaning them. Hope that helps :)

HerbalHighway,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Thanks guys! I may just have to pick up a KISS cart after my surgery. :nod:

@THC SCIENTIFIC thank you so much for taking the time to help me, especially before having surgery!! My surgery is getting close and I'm a nervous wreck, and kinda scared. I hope your surgery goes well for you!

@Vitolo thank you!! That looks really easy! :)

Last edited:

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Thanks guys! I may just have to pick up a KISS cart after my surgery. :nod:

@THC SCIENTIFIC thank you so much for taking the time to help me, especially before having surgery!! My surgery is getting close and I'm a nervous wreck, and kinda scared. I hope your surgery goes well for you!

@Vitolo thank you!! That looks really easy! :)

Still waiting for surgery but thank you for your kind words. As for helping me that's our service that comes with our units. I always believe I should treat our customers the way I want to be treated.

To us $$$ isn't our motivation but helping is.

If you have questions don't hesitate ask pm me or even call the office.

Caligula

Maximus
@Vicki FWIW, I always had the best luck using CO2 oil in my traditional 2.4 Omicron carts. The stuff I used (Organalabs syringes not the OPen stuff that's cut with PG/VG) worked perfectly every time. Thin enough that it feeds the wicks consistently and without priming, yet thick enough it wouldn't leak over time like Pure Gold.

Bonus, you dont need a fill tool to load them (i just plug the center air path with with a toothpick and then squeeze the syringe directly into the cart) the 0.5g syringes are already premeasured to the perfect amount.

Also I found the indica derived versions to be far superior to the sativa variety for whatever reason.

5lh2.jpg

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
@Caligula thank you!

How do I know which KISS cart I should get? There are so many options, and I am confused. Here is a picture of the Omicron I am getting. I think it's a V2, but not sure.

29hlc2.jpg

Vicki,

Caligula

Maximus
The Persei and the Omicron with the HVD kit can run at either 3.7 or 7.4v

Higher voltage in this case = more power and thus the ability to vape more material in a shorter amount of time.

For your case, however, the 7.4v versions are irrelevant since you dont have an HVD kit. Plus I think the 3.7 produces vapor just fine.

Caligula,
Reactions: Vicki

BananaGooPies

I just ordered an O-phos with the kiss cart and i have a few questions..

-how long should I charge it for when it ships
-how many rips should I expect off a 0.1 pack of some shatter (in the kiss cart of course)
-will the ophos be significantly better than the cloud pens? I have the cloud platinum, and it's just so annoying with all it's problems.

BananaGooPies,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Are there any current discount codes for FC members? I want to ask before I order the KISS cart. :)

Vicki,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Not that I know of . Try the code realone see If it still works . @Vicki or call vaporwarehouse they may have one.

Didn't work, but thank you anyway! I'll check Vaporwarehouse too. :)

**Edit...I ended up getting it at Vaporwarehouse because shipping was a bit cheaper. I have to watch every penny because of medical bills. Thank you for the suggestion @nao12000 :)

Also, thank you @VaporWarehouse! I placed my order today, so hopefully it will ship out soon, and I'll have it by the time I get my Omicron next Tuesday. :)

Last edited:

walkabout

To quote the great George Takei,"OH MY!!"

I was relaxing with my catdog watching some Olympic action this morning until heard that wonderful sound of a doorbell. Yes, my order including the Ti KISS cart and couple of other things came in and I must say, it was worth the wait :nod:. Thanks to the folks at W9, nao12000 and THC, this thing is great. Good customer service and good communication shows that you care about your company and your customers. That's why I went with the Omicron rather than one of the competitors products.

And now a quick question. What kind of concentrate type (Co2, budder, honeycomb etc etc etc) should I be aiming to use on a day to day basis with the Ti KISS? As of right now I have some honeycomb on hand. Thank in advance.

-walkabout

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist

I was relaxing with my catdog watching some Olympic action this morning until heard that wonderful sound of a doorbell. Yes, my order including the Ti KISS cart and couple of other things came in and I must say, it was worth the wait :nod:. Thanks to the folks at W9, nao12000 and THC, this thing is great. Good customer service and good communication shows that you care about your company and your customers. That's why I went with the Omicron rather than one of the competitors products.

And now a quick question. What kind of concentrate type (Co2, budder, honeycomb etc etc etc) should I be aiming to use on a day to day basis with the Ti KISS? As of right now I have some honeycomb on hand. Thank in advance.

-walkabout

Nice! I get mine on Tuesday, and picked up an extra KISS cart too. I'm really excited to try it. :nod:

Vicki,
Reactions: Caligula

Caligula

Maximus

-walkabout

Glad its working out! As for the type of concentrate, its all good my friend. Obviously try to use the highest grade/most refined meds you can to prolong the heater's life. Other than that just have fun!

walkabout

Glad its working out! As for the type of concentrate, its all good my friend. Obviously try to use the highest grade/most refined meds you can to prolong the heater's life. Other than that just have fun!

Well then, I will report back shortly. Also may do some shopping later as well :brow:. And thanks for the fast reply, appreciate it.

-walkabout

walkabout,
Reactions: Caligula

poonman

+1 on the KISS carts
Just ordered mine from PV .
When I was re-stocking on 1.5 ohms , I noticed both types were in. So I got the standard and the Ti for my Omi-lite .

As some of you can attest to , Living close to a vendor can be
quite beneficial . I'm supposed to pick them up Wed. nite
at the Sub V2 Launch party at a local vapor lounge . Hopefully meet the Man himself and thank him in person .

Last edited:
Top Bottom