Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
why do you need to lie?

http://ircalc.usps.gov/

what a modesty @ the guy who created it all :tup:

than you and your fan-base should start to respect the e-cig and torch industry where you have and still are copying all your batteries from.

And once again, instead of posting your prototypes that probably will never be released (8, universe, nail cart, etc ) you should provide your customers with (updated) documentations and specs of your products, like every other company on earth does.

updating documentations, testing products before selling them (quality control) and shipping costs are also part of a quality customer service!

You provided a link to what? Our online shopping cart directly links with USPS, we do not use standard flat rate boxes because our units do not fit in them, either they are to big or to small. Now moving on to next part of your sentence.

Unless you missed it maybe i can educate you again. When we first started we claimed our batteries are from the ecig community and our technology is based on the electronic ecig. Read up youll learn something.

In fact we have gone so far out to not even lie about any of our products and have released all that made the cut. To us HVD is a working unit, but since we got feedback from the community that is not what they wanted we pulled back. Simple as that, we even offered a refund.

I would love to continue this conversation and educate you a little bit, but what i can say is we are the only company that came here from day one and said hey look what we did with a ecig. We did not sell you a ego-w call it our own invention, or a ce4 and called it our own invention, hell we came here from day 1 like i said and said we took a electronic cigarette and made it into this. Not hey we are this company and look what we made, then later to be found out its a ecig. Nope none of that. So please save yourself the education if you are not going to learn. Last time i checked airplanes when first came out had some issues, along with automobiles. Took a while for the tech to get better.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Pass through system time.

Remember this is still a prototype and hand made.

Still testing out, but the final version will have up and down capability.

This is why we do what we do, and why we are the leaders.

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

Jhonny

Then order from Planet Vape....... Problem solved!

Perhaps he doesn't post specs so people don't just go and copy his stuff?

I ordered at Planetvape and their customer service is great (9$ vs 37$ at D9 & shipping to Europe took 5 working days). But that's not the point, this is not the Planetvape thread.

The point is that the D9 products should be tested like every other products, before selling them.
Or they simply should ship their replacements for free...

Jhonny,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
why do you need to lie?

http://ircalc.usps.gov/

than you and your fan-base should start to respect the e-cig and torch industry where you have and still are copying all your batteries from.

And once again, instead of posting your prototypes that probably will never be released (8, universe, nail cart, etc ) you should provide your customers with (updated) documentations and specs of your products, like every other company on earth does.

updating documentations, testing products before selling them (quality control) and shipping costs are also part of a quality customer service!

Snob-YOU-SEEM-ANGRY-WHY-U-MAD-BRAH-.jpg

kindbeats,
Reactions: OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I ordered at Planetvape and their customer service is great (9$ vs 37$ at D9 & shipping to Europe took 5 working days). But that's not the point, this is not the Planetvape thread.

The point is that the D9 products should be tested like every other products, before selling them.
Or they simply should ship their replacements for free...

Listen Johny i cant control the damn shipping, we have two available options for shipping express and priority and that is it.

As far as shipping free when have we not shipped free for warranty? Do you expect us to ship free when we have nothing to ship yet?

all HVD owners will get either a refund or a new unit. Which ever we can do.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Jhonny

Listen Johny i cant control the damn shipping, we have two available options for shipping express and priority and that is it.

As far as shipping free when have we not shipped free for warranty? Do you expect us to ship free when we have nothing to ship yet?

all HVD owners will get either a refund or a new unit. Which ever we can do.

Just do more tests and keep your documentation up to date, and customers will not have to complain about anything. Releasing a product a few weeks later is not a problem.

On one side you make a very good job that we all respect, but on the other side you make some big mistakes by not testing some of your products correctly. Testing should be included in the high prices you charge, compared to the prices of ecigs batteries and mods that can use your carts just with an adapter.

if you offer quality on the whole line, nobody will complain abour prices.

Don't just listen to yea-sayers...

Jhonny,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Just do more tests and keep your documentation up to date, and customers will not have to complain about anything. Releasing a product a few weeks later is not a problem.

On one side you make a very good job that we all respect, but on the other side you make some big mistakes by not testing some of your products correctly. Testing should be included in the high prices you charge, compared to the prices of ecigs batteries and mods that can use your carts just with an adapter.

if you offer quality on the whole line, nobody will complain abour prices.

Don't just listen to yea-sayers...

Can you tell me what product other then the HVD issue was released that has issues?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
@thc
Hey G!!!!!
Been away for a min
Getin things organized I have a question about my hvd top...

the hvd top i have had stripped my Unit not bad but enough to slip off but enough
To stick.. it took alot of turning and un twisting to finally get adjusted in there easily comes off and on..but it's silver
I like the mini chrome body and all but my original v2 is no.1084 all black so It's obviously not ment for the chrome top..
Can you fill me in on what can be replaced far as body of the my
Unit being stripped inside to fit the chrome one you guys had sent me?

Can I get the hvd top in black this time?maybe even replace the body for the troubles?

Also i experienced the burning in the pocket and I'll tell ya I learned fast and you have to..also the lock mechanism not staying off when I'd accidentally bump my leg or run,jump whatever it just kept resetting..but besides that
I pretty much can say GOOD SHiT ON THE hvd DESIGN G!!!
Just wish I didn't have to go through the whole wear and tear
Witch was unfortunate plz let me know what can be done.

Uce,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
@thc
Hey G!!!!!
Been away for a min
Getin things organized I have a question about my hvd top...

the hvd top i have had stripped my Unit not bad but enough to slip off but enough
To stick.. it took alot of turning and un twisting to finally get adjusted in there easily comes off and on..but it's silver
I like the mini chrome body and all but my original v2 is no.1084 all black so It's obviously not ment for the chrome top..
Can you fill me in on what can be replaced far as body of the my
Unit being stripped inside to fit the chrome one you guys had sent me?

Can I get the hvd top in black this time?maybe even replace the body for the troubles?

Also the I experienced the the burning in the pocket and I'll tell ya I learned fast and you have to..also the lock mechanism not staying off when I'd accidentally bump my leg or run,jump whatever it just kept resetting..but besides that
I pretty much can say GOOD SHiT ON THE hvd DESIGN G!!!
Just wish I didn't have to go through the whole wear and tear
Witch was unfortunate plz let me know what can be done.

Send both the omicron unit and the hvd unit, well get it sorted it out and sent back to you.

Make sure you send both tubes and tops. This way we can fix all issues. I dont need chargers or cartridges or anything else. Just tubes and tops.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

OF

Pass through system time.

Remember this is still a prototype and hand made.

Still testing out, but the final version will have up and down capability.

Looks pretty cool from here. I really like the connector being at right angles so you can still stand it up.

Does the base rotate so you can turn the cord around to face 'the best way'? That, I've found is kind of an annoyance on the PD, even without the LED to tell you what is the front the logo there does as the button would here. As seen from the bottom I bet what with left and right handers and all the different configurations of where they are vaping preferred cord positions would be from say 3 o'clock to 9 o'clock?

OF

tharealmclovin

Johnny is starting to sound like a whiny little bitch. I don't care if it's against the rule. It's the truth.

Mod note:
All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner. All members should respect and adhere to the promotion of harmony within the community. Do not attempt to disrupt the community in any way.
No flaming. Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member

Just two of the rules you just broke. And, since you've stated that you know this and don't care, you wont care about the warning you will be receiving.

To all members, please stop perpetuating this conversation with Jhonny. He has gotten a warning for his posts. Anyone continuing this or trying to get him to comment further will also receive one.

OF

Johnny is started to sound like a whiny little bitch. I don't care if it's against the rule. It's the truth.

I'm sorry, I object to 'the B word', but sadly I'm compelled to agree with the rest and the frustration I think is behind it. Lord knows we've tried reasoned discussion. You know the old joke about 'how many Psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?'. 'Only one, but it takes a lot of time, costs a lot of money, and the light bulb has to want to change'

OF

Pandora Haze

Vapor Chica
@ THC SCIENTIFIC
Have you checked to see whether the HVD top works with the colored omicron? I saw a few pages back about a recall and wanted to know whether I should send it back or not. I bought the HVD top in anticipation of the colored V2.5. Thank you for your time.

Pandora Haze,

tharealmclovin

I'm sorry, I object to 'the B word', but sadly I'm compelled to agree with the rest and the frustration I think is behind it. Lord knows we've tried reasoned discussion. You know the old joke about 'how many Psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb?'. 'Only one, but it takes a lot of time, costs a lot of money, and the light bulb has to want to change'

OF

I never said he was one. Just starting to sound like one. It's up to Johnny to decide how this goes from here.

Mod note: It's not just up to Jhonny. It's up to the other members posting in this thread to not perpetuate the conversation with him. Put him on ignore and move on.

tharealmclovin,
Reactions: OF

OF

I never said he was one. Just starting to sound like one. It's up to Johnny to decide how this goes from here.

Absolutely true. I agree with the statement, just have a problem with that term because if offends some who needn't be is all. No big deal, and not to distract from the subject.

The boy is just a bomb thrower at heart I guess. Not interested in anything except making trouble IMO, settling some past issue perhaps?

You're spot on it's up to him; it seems clear the warning from the Mod the other day didn't do much to dampen his ardor did it?

OF

tharealmclovin

Hopefully 2.4s are back tomorrow. I'm using a cart that's has seen better days.

Also how long with the V2.5 tops be available. Hopefully atleast until the 2.4s come in.

tharealmclovin,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

JoeKickass

Boy, I have bought my Omicron at Planetvape!

But 37$ shipping costs are simply insane! Overpriced like everthing else at D9.

Thats a fact, and your stupid comments will not change facts!

Mod note: You are pushing the "be nice" rule to it's limits with this post.
why do you need to lie?

where you have and still are copying all your batteries from.

And once again, instead of posting your prototypes that probably will never be released (8, universe, nail cart, etc )

Mod note: Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed.
No trolling. Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don’t post for or the purpose of starting a dispute.

Can we get some actual policing in this thread? Johnny is clearly that guy in the pic who responds to a loving kiss with a punch in the face... he's really welcome and allowed to continue to say anything on this forum?

Honestly he makes this forum much less special/magical/safe/comfortable I don't know how to describe it. It's the way the outside world works but I thought this place was different...

Unless his next post is some spectacular apology that makes up for his pages of pointless, depressing derailment I can't think of a reason why he shouldn't be forcibly removed.

He came with a "question" we gave him his answer, in more ways than one.

GR

Hopefully 2.4s are back tomorrow. I'm using a cart that's has seen better days.

Also how long with the V2.5 tops be available. Hopefully atleast until the 2.4s come in.

The v2.5 is available now, it is under upgrade options. http://www.delta9vapes.com/categories.php?category=Extract-Cartriges-

Edit: oops, just retread your question, I don't know how long they will be around for, I would hope that they are not going away to at least the Omni is being sold as a V2.5 and hopefully longer for those that still pick up V2s and want the 2.5.

OF

I would hope that they are not going away to at least the Omni is being sold as a V2.5 and hopefully longer for those that still pick up V2s and want the 2.5.

I'm sure that's the plan, at least for a while. Thus far there are no issues AFAIK and it does offer several IMO useful upgrade advantages to current V2 owners (and those that may buy one before they are phased out in favor of V2.5?), including lock out and stronger mechanicals.

As I see it, at the price of a single Omicron cart it's a 'no brainer' update. I got two, then again there's lots of guys who insist I have no brain so that makes sense.....

OF

Top Bottom