Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

OF

no they definately are not...
go look in the list of vapes here... theres prolly 3 more that you can do oils in.

Very true, although Atmos RAW is the only one that comes to mind right off. By all means research the question there.

I suggest you read the complete thread in each case, I don't recall any of them getting really high marks. At least not from more than a few posters. And typically some horror stories with them.

There's a clue in the thread statistics. Notice how many folks participate. Here there are 8000 posts and a third of a million reads in 9 months. These systems are popular for sure, IMO not without reason.

OF

OF,
Reactions: MONT
I think a lot of people with e-cigs don't relize, the reason why I buy d9 products, there expensive, but remember say you buy a v2. Most clubs sell them for 130-140. You pay 100 for the device, 20 for warranty and the other 10 to 20 for tax and great customer service. E-cig set is like 50-70 but no warranty, no great customer services, no guarantees

as i mentioned, my experience when i called atmos for a patient with issues was they replaced the problem for free minus shipping, they then reminded me to have the patient fill out the warranty info on site and that they would offer support for 36 MONTHS! for how much??
free.

im just saying, delta 9 isnt the only company with good CS.

rusty shacklford,
Reactions: Dgtheonlyg

OF

as i mentioned, my experience when i called atmos for a patient with issues was they replaced the problem for free minus shipping, they then reminded me to have the patient fill out the warranty info on site and that they would offer support for 36 MONTHS! for how much??
free.

im just saying, delta 9 isnt the only company with good CS.

Glad to hear your experience was good. However not all their customers the recipients of such positive treatment it seems. In fact I recall some pretty negative stuff in those 22 pages in the RAW thread. Including some folks who were denied that very 3 year warranty. Some upset folks in amongst the happy campers.

Like I said, some research is in order I think. Fortunately this is an ideal place to do just that and make an educated decision.

Good luck and happy reading.

OF

Very true, although Atmos RAW is the only one that comes to mind right off. By all means research the question there.

I suggest you read the complete thread in each case, I don't recall any of them getting really high marks. At least not from more than a few posters. And typically some horror stories with them.

There's a clue in the thread statistics. Notice how many folks participate. Here there are 8000 posts and a third of a million reads in 9 months. These systems are popular for sure, IMO not without reason.

OF
I think you're not trying hard enough :) Your own posts as well as others convinced me to try TV's Revolution/DART. For me it doesn't replace my omi, it compliments it. They both can vape wax/oil, but are very different beyond that. I use the DART for oils which foul omi carts (like a batch sold as "BHO" which was actually a dirty QWISO), but it does work fine on clean wax too.

-NDA

Nick Again,
Reactions: OF

DubCRider

isn't 37$ shipping overpriced? - you should be (just for one time) a man and respond to this simple question!

$37 shipping from LA to the UK is not expensive. It could be cheaper, but thats up to the shipping company.

Can you answer me now?

DubCRider,
Reactions: Jhonny

OF

I think you're not trying hard enough :) Your own posts as well as others convinced me to try TV's Revolution/DART. For me it doesn't replace my omi, it compliments it. They both can vape wax/oil, but are very different beyond that. I use the DART for oils which foul omi carts (like a batch sold as "BHO" which was actually a dirty QWISO), but it does work fine on clean wax too.

With you there for sure. I see them as two different sorts of oil vapes. One is automatic, routine and somewhat demanding on quality of concentrates. The TV, OTOH, is more of a 'sports model'. Much more flexible in terms of what it does and what grades it will work with. Also the 'boil it clean' is a nice feature. I think every serious owner of one system should have an adapter and cartridge from the other system 'on standby'. I pack just such 'optional fun' along (with the adapter attached) in a 'doob tube' when I 'take it on the road'. Sometimes just for a quick 'strain change' option, which is also nice.

Glad I'm not forced to choose one over the other.

OF

i w

OF

i was thinking of the one i use, the atmos optimus, not raw,
(which the raw works great as a flower vape if you know how to do it right, it wont combust your flowers
)

then the G pen,

the thermovape revolution,

but i do not personally have any experience with the thermovape ...
have done "dabs" off a g pen, and that was nice... i thought g pen catomizer on my atmos would be good, and low and behold they have the A pen now...

so yeah, i know atmos does not innovate, but from the standpoint of working helping patients all the time and having to deal with questions and concerns from casual medicators, sick old ladies, or not tech folk with something as non user friendly as the omicron, then asking the patient to make sense of the batteries/heads/springs/caps/tops/spacers of the omi, then the voltage of carts vs. oils vs. batteries,
and OH! but theres this 320 page thread and a wiki page that reads like a toilet instrucions on a nasa shuttle to help you out with all the recalls, mess ups and issues you need to be aware of...
i just cant see unleashing the omicron on them yet.
will it be nice when things get worked out?? it looks like it will, but it just isnt here yet.

rusty shacklford,
Some upset folks in amongst the happy campers.

Like I said, some research is in order I think. Fortunately this is an ideal place to do just that and make an educated decision.

Good luck and happy reading.

OF

i think a lucid unbiased man would have to agree that the same could be said of omicron...
good luck and happy reading to you... 320 fucking pages... u dont suppose there might be a customer or 2 whos less than thrilled in there do ya?

rusty shacklford,

Dgtheonlyg

Alot of companies treat me like shit when it comes to their products. I have always been happy with d9 and have fixed my every problem. Iam not hating, but ive owned all those vape pens and had nothing but problems and being put on hold for 30 min. people too I have seen are very happy with d9. the omi stood out ever since i a v1No other company have I seen been so in touch with customers an that's what you want. Like new project updates!

Dgtheonlyg,
Alot of companies treat me like shit when it comes to their products. I have always been happy with d9 and have fixed my every problem. Iam not hating, but ive owned all those vape pens and had nothing but problems and being put on hold for 30 min. people too I have seen are very happy with d9. the omi stood out ever since i a v1No other company have I seen been so in touch with customers an that's what you want. Like new project updates!

well like i keep saying, its great that delta 9 has such great CS, truely.
but that does not explain or simplify the cluster fuck of issues and problems that could have been figured out in QC before anything was released and not forcing the end consumer to have to make sense of this mess would have been nice. it just bums me out and doesnt motivate me to spend cash when im already using "a shitty" product that somehow though magic, works great.

rusty shacklford,

OF

i think a lucid unbiased man would have to agree that the same could be said of omicron...
good luck and happy reading to you... 320 fucking pages... u dont suppose there might be a customer or 2 whos less than thrilled in there do ya?

Of course there are. There are few absolutes, here or in life. The point is to do the reading and decide for yourself. That's what I'm encouraging folks to do. You seem to have made up your mind already, you can skip the reading if you don't have need for it I guess?

It a matter or relative numbers I think. A guy has to decide what percentage of members report what kind of treatment and experience. IMO outfits like TV and THC have a clear advantage by that measure, but once again potential buyers should research and make their own decisions.

i was thinking of the one i use, the atmos optimus, not raw,
(which the raw works great as a flower vape if you know how to do it right, it wont combust your flowers

I actually have two Atmos RXs, and use one regularly. IMO it's OK, but small size is the only advantage I find in it. Otherwise, the bright blue light on the end is an anti stealth feature not appropriate to vape use by most I think, and the round end makes it impossible to stand up (a useful feature), but both owe their existence to their e-cig roots. Aside from size, I think the Omicron V1 has the advantage as a vape.

I've no idea about how well the Raw might work 'if you know how to do it', but I followed that thread for a while and I recall lots of folks had trouble there. Some even came back later to say it'd all gone South as I recall?

There are other options to TV and THC, it's left to the readers to decide if the trade offs are worth it to them.

OF

i on the otherhand think the blue led on the tip makes me blend right in with ecig users.
plus atmos has batteries now with no led in tip if you wish.

and watch the vid i posted, the gentlemen explains how to use the RAW proper.
you simply remove the spring and use a titanium screen, then cycle short 3 sec hits with one sec off in between to allow time to cool..
you shouldnt have to add a screen of course, but considering what delta 9 considers its ok to ask a customer to go through, no biggie, i say.

rusty shacklford,
Imitation is the biggest form of flattery.

....and get used to it too.
because thats how industry works,
and thats how delta 9 got started.

its been quoted many times that delta 9 decided to start this business in response to the poor quality of the existing products... so really you took an existing product, technology and method and you modified it slightly(in some cases) then claim to be the innovator. i think you pretty much mimicked the work of DIY geeks(trying out different hash oils in different ecig carts, then modifying) who were way ahead of you, personally, then released a subpar cartomizer that failed to work as advertised.

rusty shacklford,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
....and get used to it too.
because thats how industry works,
and thats how delta 9 got started.

its been quoted many times that delta 9 decided to start this business in response to the poor quality of the existing products... so really you took an existing product, technology and method and you modified it slightly(in some cases) then claim to be the innovator. i think you pretty much mimicked the work of DIY geeks(trying out different hash oils in different ecig carts, then modifying) who were way ahead of you, personally, then released a subpar cartomizer that failed to work as advertised.

Sorry but better check your facts, we started this industry. 2011 was the first cotton less cartridge, 2010 was the first glycerin less cart, 2009 Was the worlds strongest glycerin Cart. Before us there was no one.

Only a failed attempt by two companies that couldnt do it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Dgtheonlyg

Sorry but better check your facts, we started this industry. 2011 was the first cotton less cartridge, 2010 was the first glycerin less cart, 2009 Was the worlds strongest glycerin Cart. Before us there was no one.

Only a failed attempt by two companies that couldnt do it.
So to add 2012- worlds first multi apater? I know there's like 10 projects going on lol

Dgtheonlyg,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So to add 2012- worlds first multi apater? I know there's like 10 projects going on lol

Well you can add to that list.

Worlds First Ecig Tester
Worlds First Cart that can last a year and do all oils.
Worlds First Bubbler
Worlds First Glass on Glass Herb Chamber
Worlds First Portable Vaporizer that also is a heat wand.
Worlds First Double Mouth Piece.
Worlds First Vaporizer that you can upgrade
Worlds First Dual Purpose Tank system.
Worlds First 1000mg Cartridge (early 2011)
Worlds First to incorporate Gold From Tetra Labs in our formula (2010)

The list goes on.

559stonerr

Was just screwing my top piece and just as it was about fully on it began to make a grinding sound. There is a slight blemish on the top piece at the very bottom of the screws. Am I going to need a new top or anyway of making it work?

559stonerr,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Was just screwing my top piece and just as it was about fully on it began to make a grinding sound. There is a slight blemish on the top piece at the very bottom of the screws. Am I going to need a new top or anyway of making it work?

Please contact support boss and we will handle it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Jhonny

$37 shipping from LA to the UK is not expensive. It could be cheaper, but thats up to the shipping company.

Can you answer me now?

why do you need to lie?

http://ircalc.usps.gov/

Imitation is the biggest form of flattery.

what a modesty @ the guy who created it all :tup:

than you and your fan-base should start to respect the e-cig and torch industry where you have and still are copying all your batteries from.

And once again, instead of posting your prototypes that probably will never be released (8, universe, nail cart, etc ) you should provide your customers with (updated) documentations and specs of your products, like every other company on earth does.

updating documentations, testing products before selling them (quality control) and shipping costs are also part of a quality customer service!

Mod note: Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed.
No trolling. Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don’t post for or the purpose of starting a dispute.

Jhonny,
Top Bottom