Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

OF

Look at his posts, full of misspellings and switched up things. When he has something new he can barely keep from spilling the beans (and he frequently does) When he makes a mistake he takes the blame and pays for it himself, he doesn't deflect. Does any of that say salesman to you?

Yup, that's G all right. And the guy in person 'fits', ever meet him?

I'm not so sure about the salesman link, I can take either side of that one......

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Yup, that's G all right. And the guy in person 'fits', ever meet him?

I'm not so sure about the salesman link, I can take either side of that one......

OF

Everyone who sells a product is a salesman or is it sails man, not sure on the spelling but I can bet you I won’t be on the high seas when I do make that sale.

In actually reality guys, I have neither the time or brain power left to check all my words before I post. I can actually be an intellectual if need be depending on the topic, I can also write a coherent sentence, something that is what people don't see is my IQ online.

What do i know?

OF

Everyone who sells a product is a salesman or is it sails man, not sure on the spelling but I can bet you I won’t be on the high seas when I do make that sale.

In actually reality guys, I have neither the time or brain power left to check all my words before I post.

I think you're dead wrong there. There are more types of salesmen than seem possible. From Saints to Ax Murderers. White hats to black to none at all. All kinds. Some the savior of the customer, a clear asset to one and all, some bottom feeders that make Lawyers look good. No such thing as a common trait I've ever noticed.

Used to work with a good one years ago, he had a sign on the back of his door, "Salesmen make paydays possible". I teased him one day when I closed the door (you didn't normally see it), said 'that sounds pretty arrogant...'. He got kinda somber (uncommon for him), 'it's a reminder of my responsibility here'. Gives a guy pause sometimes.

And just for the record, we don't love you for your spelling skills....you just keep doing what you are, we'll try to follow you and ask questions when we get lost....

OF

Dgtheonlyg

In actually reality guys, I have neither the time or brain power left to check all my words before I post. I can actually be an intellectual if need be depending on the topic, I can also write a coherent sentence, something that is what people don't see is my IQ online.

What do i know?
what do you know!??!?! is that even a question gary your the "guy who created it all"

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I think you're dead wrong there. There are more types of salesmen than seem possible. From Saints to Ax Murderers. White hats to black to none at all. All kinds. Some the savior of the customer, a clear asset to one and all, some bottom feeders that make Lawyers look good. No such thing as a common trait I've ever noticed.

Used to work with a good one years ago, he had a sign on the back of his door, "Salesmen make paydays possible". I teased him one day when I closed the door (you didn't normally see it), said 'that sounds pretty arrogant...'. He got kinda somber (uncommon for him), 'it's a reminder of my responsibility here'. Gives a guy pause sometimes.

And just for the record, we don't love you for your spelling skills....you just keep doing what you are, we'll try to follow you and ask questions when we get lost....

OF

Awww of can i get a hug? you always know how to treat a guy online.

Thanks. I try call 'em square. You're just happy it's with you this time.....

I guess the Hug's OK, but only briefly, in public.....
Don't try nothing frisky, I heard he's a black belt... Better tape it for evidence.

Man that was a lot of reading to catch up here, only to find out everythings going to be A OK here in G land, as usual.
Here is this, I'm always the first to call myself mentally challenged...I guess I learned Ignorant Pricks are everywhrre, even in our community, where discussions stay pretty civil 99% of the time. There is always differences in opinions, but I don't think I've seen the severely childish and ignorant term used on here before... Always something new.

I for one like the current tops configuration, and most likely won't trade it in if I get a small end cap sent to me.
Mistakes happen, im sure life will go on. W9 was very quick to get the fix for the regulated tops, I guess it was too quick. Oh well.
I say we all chill out on the "are we there yet"'s, and let the man build are fun tools. He shares a lot on here, more than I could ever ask for. My 2 pennies.
Now back to enjoying my w-9 products everyday and everywhere.

I do apologize for any inconvenience.

I am prepared to offer full refunds to anyone who is not happy with the HVD click on/off feature, or anyone who is having a thread issue.

We will have the unregulated 4.2v upgrades available for anyone who wants to upgrade soon. I will check with manufacturing tomorrow and let you know when this will be available.

If anyone who wants to keep the units i will provide you with bottom caps.

Just contact me via pm with your order number and ill send out a cap asap. We only have the black caps in stock i think, i will update tomorrow.

hi newbie here. i contacted you by pm with my order number in hopes to retaining a small cap. no response? am i supposed to open a ticket or what?

KrispyByTheBay,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
no all pms for caps are written down and will be shipped out, but if you want to double check give me your order number and ill check if your on the list.

Sorry if i didnt respond, just been busy with projects, and trying to solve the hvd issue.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
no no no ticket needed, i have the list. Of got the cap because he already had a battery issue we just sent it together.

We will be shipping out the caps tomorrow.

Here is the list.

3032 Single bottom cap.
3261 6 bottom caps
3247 Black Cap
3199 Black
3244 black
3031 4 bottom caps
3135 3 caps black
3123 2 black caps

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Limosnero

Ewog

no no no ticket needed, i have the list. Of got the cap because he already had a battery issue we just sent it together.

Here is the list.

3032 Single bottom cap.
3261 6 bottom caps
3247 Black Cap
3199 Black
3244 black
3031 4 bottom caps
3135 3 caps black
3123 2 black caps

can you add order 3260 to the list as well?

Ewog,

OF

no all pms for caps are written down and will be shipped out, but if you want to double check give me your order number and ill check if your on the list.

Sorry if i didnt respond, just been busy with projects, and trying to solve the hvd issue.

Bro, you've got to learn to hand this level of stuff off. We need you for the big picture decisions. You hired good people, let 'em do their jobs?

You fade out on us and we're SOL here. Have a heart......

OF

OF,

Ewog

First off I must say I know pretty much nothing when it comes to these batteries so forgive me if this is a stupid question. The question is, When I got my HVD kit one of the blue small batteries has a small bump on the side so is it still safe to use it? The other battery looks perfect, while the battery with the bump still fits in the omicron tube I have yet to use it out of fear of something happening. Its not by any means a huge bump but it is noticeable. I tried to take some pictures so here they are( the bump is above the "3" in the writing 300mAh)

IMG_8174.jpg

IMG_8173.jpg

Ewog,

OF

Same here. They sent OF a small cap but he opened a ticket. Maybe we should do the same?

NO! I did not open a ticket for it, I added it to a ticket I opened for other reasons. If you have PM'd G I don't think it's right to put a ticket in for a second one?

I didn't know what was in the package until it got here, if they'd missed my comment (could easily happen) then I would have PM'd G.

First off I must say I know pretty much nothing when it comes to these batteries so forgive me if this is a stupid question. The question is, When I got my HVD kit one of the blue small batteries has a small bump on the side so is it still safe to use it? The other battery looks perfect, while the battery with the bump still fits in the omicron tube I have yet to use it out of fear of something happening. Its not by any means a huge bump but it is noticeable. I tried to take some pictures so here they are( the bump is above the "3" in the writing 300mAh)

If it was mine, I wouldn't sweat it. Looks like some bit of debris got caught under the wrapper before it was shrunk into place. As long as it doesn't tear through there's no chance of a problem. If it does, it'll have to be metal to cause problems, and even then only if it's used as the front of battery in a 7.4 Volt system and the insulation in the tube fails at the same point. If that happens, it'll discharge the other battery and you should rush out and buy a bunch of Lotto tickets......

If it fits easily, I'd use it.

OF

OF,

Authentic

Persei abuser

Here is the list.

3032 Single bottom cap.
3261 6 bottom caps
3247 Black Cap
3199 Black
3244 black
3031 4 bottom caps
3135 3 caps black
3123 2 black caps

Nice!! I love how you guys take care of the customers. You're helping a lot of people, G.
Quick testimony: my girlfriend has lupus so she sometimes gets inflammation in her lungs. Smoking is out of the question but one quick puff of the Omicron and she gets relief. Thanks again.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Is that really true? Unless you lack a charger? But you should be able to PM G (or open a ticket) and get a small cap sent to you. I asked for it on the ticket I filed Monday about this time for the dead battery in the kit and asked them to please include the cap (saves shipping and another package to have to chase to the PO....). It got here a bit ago (I was here to sign for it) and with it I can use the tube, top and battery from the upgrade to vape. Aren't you just short a short end cap?

I agree with the rest, especially the confusing part.......

OF

Well, I was mainly trying to take responsibility for not having the v2 yet, but I see your point. I did send a PM to G the day he announced that he would send out caps, and to PM your order #, though I have not heard any response. If I need to open a ticket, this would be good to know soon, as I will be going to a regional burn/fest this weekend (local offshoot of burning man), leaving tomorrow. I would be stoked to get the bottom cap sent to me.

OOPS there is more for me to catch up on reading, my questions may have already been answered... back to reading...

jambandphan03,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Well, I was mainly trying to take responsibility for not having the v2 yet, but I see your point. I did send a PM to G the day he announced that he would send out caps, and to PM your order #, though I have not heard any response. If I need to open a ticket, this would be good to know soon, as I will be going to a regional burn/fest this weekend (local offshoot of burning man), leaving tomorrow. I would be stoked to get the bottom cap sent to me.
hey jam, is ur order on the list above?

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
please do not open a ticket, i have the list of people who pmed me for the caps and they will ship out tomorrow.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom