Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Well, yes, today is Saturday. Here that means "tomorrow" will be Sunday, you know the day with the thick newspaper? Today the PO works, tomorrow they rest.

But whatever is OK with you and the PO is fine by me......Like I said, I don't wanna be in this one.

And I'm not sure I've actually been in the garden too long.....or not long enough. I'll have to test that.....

OF
considering I posted that last night, maybe the hours were past midnight, so touchet :whip: , but it was yesterday to me, making the tomorrow, today.... :p

Evry1concentrate

It's 7:10, maryjane you better concentrate.
OK, troubleshooting time. "Divide and Conquer". It's electrical or mechanical. Does the light come on? This will eliminate one possibility.

TIA

OF
yes light is fully functional, with five tap lock and all.

yes light is fully functional, with five tap lock and all.
and i love the fact, you guys are here so fast to help me. You have truly humbled me

Evry1concentrate,

OF

considering I posted that last night, maybe the hours were past midnight, so touchet :whip: , but it was yesterday to me, making the tomorrow, today.... :p

Hey, all things are relative anyway. But yes, two AM is morning here, more so on the other coast....but you already knew that it seems.

OK, have it your way, enjoy it today not tomorrow like you said you were gonna....... I'm used to being lied to by women. And men. And children. And pets.....

"But sir it's my opinion that yer talkin' through yer hat,
the train today to Morrow left today and that is that!"

OF

OF,

OF

and i love the fact, you guys are here so fast to help me. You have truly humbled me

Hey, we ain't done squat yet....'cept to cut the possibilities in half.

OK next test is a little scary, but it really is safe, hang with me. Hold the button down (light on) then short circuit the connector. Yes, I said 'stuff your car key in there so it hits the pin in the center and the wall at the same time. The over current circuit should kick in and flash the light quickly at you when you do. It should reset when you let go of the button and go back to 'normal' automatically.

I just did it a couple of times to be sure that's how the short circuit protection works. It's a scary, but safe, test.

What happened?

TIA

not many things are linear in my world OF

Yes and no? Depends on the perspective and scale. The world is only round when you're at sea. On shore, the map is flat.

The Mandala of Life may be real indeed, but from any point I find a forward and a backward and that's usually enough to guide my fool's errands.

OF

Evry1concentrate

Hey, we ain't done squat yet....'cept to cut the possibilities in half.

OK next test is a little scary, but it really is safe, hang with me. Hold the button down (light on) then short circuit the connector. Yes, I said 'stuff your car key in there so it hits the pin in the center and the wall at the same time. The over current circuit should kick in and flash the light quickly at you when you do. It should reset when you let go of the button and go back to 'normal' automatically.

I just did it a couple of times to be sure that's how the short circuit protection works. It's a scary, but safe, test.

What happened?

TIA

Yes and no? Depends on the perspective and scale. The world is only round when you're at sea. On shore, the map is flat.

The Mandala of Life may be real indeed, but from any point I find a forward and a backward and that's usually enough to guide my fool's errands.

OF
nothing. now you mean on the piece with the button or the cartridge ?

im also noticing the little screw on the unit where the cart connects is turning

Evry1concentrate,

OF

nothing. now you mean on the piece with the button or the cartridge ?
im also noticing the little screw on the unit where the cart connects is turning

I'm talking about the socket on top of the unit where the cart screws in. There's a flat brass contact in the center that covers most of the bottom, just under it there's a thin insulator you can see the rim of. That's the center contact. Current returns from the cart to the supply through it (it goes up the body through the threads). Your putting your key (or other metal object) in contact with the side wall and center 'short circuits' the system like a failed cart would.

The second message may point to our problem, assuming the light does not flash with the short?

That's not a 'little screw'. It just looks like one. The slot is not to turn it, it's to let the air get into the center it can go up into the cart when it's screwed in. Notice the hole in the center pin on the cart? Air goes in there up to the furnace where it sweeps the vapor out and up the small tube to the top. If the slot wasn't there the air would be cut off at the mouth of the center pin on the cart.

If that 'little screw' does turn (don't crank on it to see....) and the light doesn't flash with a short, there's your answer. The connection to it has come adrift.

Standing by.

OF

Evry1concentrate

I'm talking about the socket on top of the unit where the cart screws in. There's a flat brass contact in the center that covers most of the bottom, just under it there's a thin insulator you can see the rim of. That's the center contact. Current returns from the cart to the supply through it (it goes up the body through the threads). Your putting your key (or other metal object) in contact with the side wall and center 'short circuits' the system like a failed cart would.

The second message may point to our problem, assuming the light does not flash with the short?

That's not a 'little screw'. It just looks like one. The slot is not to turn it, it's to let the air get into the center it can go up into the cart when it's screwed in. Notice the hole in the center pin on the cart? Air goes in there up to the furnace where it sweeps the vapor out and up the small tube to the top. If the slot wasn't there the air would be cut off at the mouth of the center pin on the cart.

If that 'little screw' does turn (don't crank on it to see....) and the light doesn't flash with a short, there's your answer. The connection to it has come adrift.

Standing by.

OF
no shorting, shit i have a feeling this is gonna bad turn right now

Do you think i need to order the v2 upgrade kit ?

Evry1concentrate,

OF

Bad or good, depending on your perspective. From a troubleshooting POV I'd say we're successful. There seems to be a broken connection in the head, nothing we can resolve further, time for THC to replace it for you. I'd give 'em a call or 'start a ticket' and get that going straight away.

Do you think i need to order the v2 upgrade kit ?

Not necessarily. This is an in warranty failure, a replacement should perform as before. The upgrade will get you the more robust top (not subject to this sort of failure we're told) and will also get you non regulated output (meaning higher voltages when the battery is fresh....hotter vaping). It will also give you the HV option of course, but the battery life will be real short and you'll need higher resistance carts to play there.

Immediately I recommend the warranty route.

Good luck.

OF

Evry1concentrate

I never wanted to use my torch again aside from filling. My TI is collecting dust, unless on occasion of coarse.

Bad or good, depending on your perspective. From a troubleshooting POV I'd say we're successful. There seems to be a broken connection in the head, nothing we can resolve further, time for THC to replace it for you. I'd give 'em a call or 'start a ticket' and get that going straight away.

Not necessarily. This is an in warranty failure, a replacement should perform as before. The upgrade will get you the more robust top (not subject to this sort of failure we're told) and will also get you non regulated output (meaning higher voltages when the battery is fresh....hotter vaping). It will also give you the HV option of course, but the battery life will be real short and you'll need higher resistance carts to play there.

Good luck.

OF
I got it from a friend who got it on eBay Definitely the real set serial number and all. So im fucked warranty wise. Man i cant thank you enough, for the time you took aout of your day to help me.

I got it from a friend who got it on eBay Definitely the real set serial number and all. So im fucked warranty wise. Man i cant thank you enough, for the time you took aout of your day to help me.
Honestly you answered my question. You rock OF !!

Evry1concentrate,

OF

Bummer, although it's at least a building place for the HVD upgrade which now sounds like a much better idea somehow. And finally in stock, too!

And you absolutely can thank me enough, you already have, thank you. And more so, you've made up for a few of the much more common types who I guess are so special they expect it? Please and thank you are not words getting overused anywhere today, as AFAIK. Makes good manners stand out all the more, which is kinda sad......

Honestly you answered my question. You rock OF !!

Glad to help when I can. Got a huge debt there myself you know, lotsa good folks helped me along the way when they could have done otherwise......

Let's keep the other part secret? Makes me glad I didn't use my real name when I came to town......Cowboy Logic saves the day, again.

Best wishes.

OF

OF

I bet THC will fix it for you, don't be so quick to write him off.

Submit a ticket today or call in the shop after 10am on Monday, you will be taken care of.

Outstanding! E1C, you got your ears on? Listen to the man, he knows the Big Guy for sure. You can "take it to the Bank in Denver" as the saying goes.

Forget the HVD unless you want, pull the ticket or make the call.

What an outfit! Makes a guy feel good about spending his money there, and feel warm about doing it again.....

DubC, ya made my day too! Thanks.

OF

OF,

SD_haze

So, this is very odd.

My HVD came today. I watched the instructional video on delta9.
I assembled the HVD top+shorty tube+ original V2 bottom (without the spring)+one new blue battery

and...it simply doesn't fit. The tube needs like an extra 0.5 inches to screw in.
jJJ1c.jpg

SD_haze,

DubCRider

Outstanding! E1C, you got your ears on? Listen to the man, he knows the Big Guy for sure. You can "take it to the Bank in Denver" as the saying goes.

Forget the HVD unless you want, pull the ticket or make the call.

What an outfit! Makes a guy feel good about spending his money there, and feel warm about doing it again.....

DubC, ya made my day too! Thanks.

OF

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be making many days for you if your lesson plan is clear enough for this student...

About the unit in question. There are too many questions to be asked here. It's much easier to make this customer happy than grind them in to the ground about warranty and using "point something's" and other illegal stuff. He owns the Vape, he wants to invest in the product/development, might as well let him!

If something looks as though it was unscrewed or opened by human error/intrigue it may be a different story.

DubCRider,
Reactions: OF

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
is the spring load on the bottom cap depressing fully? I'm hoping that this is an isolated and fixable issue :uhoh:

kushcabbage,

Evry1concentrate

Submit a ticket today or call in the shop after 10am on Monday, you will be taken

Submit a ticket today or call in the shop after 10am on Monday, you will be taken care of.
Thank you brother ! I did submit one yesterday,i have had the opportunity to cross paths on here before, with the owner and he seemed like a real dude, obviously genius,and mad chill. And i will explain the ebay thing to him and everything. I take full responsibility if i have to buy the warrantee but id just get the upgrade. Regardless hes getting a new customer, i actually have 5 new 1.5's on the way.
And to OS, don't get me started on what the lack of morals, structure, and manners, has done to us. Just treating humans like humans. Respectfully. I agree with you it is very sad.

Wow! i seem to have forgotten the difference, when you take a fat dab of the ti ..........................

jambandphan03

in flavor country
So I obviously was not paying attention, so now I have the HDV and mini tube, but still can't use it. I was holding out for the purple V2 to come out, so I could get that, but now it seems I won't be able to use the mini until I get the V2, so either I give up on the colors, and just go for the black, or wait however long it is ??? to get the purple V2... descisions... :hmm:

The HVD in mini mode is tiny!! smaller than a roll of dimes!. Can't wait to be able to try it out.

jambandphan03,

Evry1concentrate

Good luck.

OF
Oh and i agree, we we're completely successful, figuring out what was wrong. I got to say that alone makes me feel beter, because now i know what my next step has to be. Good looking out my man!

So I obviously was not paying attention, so now I have the HDV and mini tube, but still can't use it. I was holding out for the purple V2 to come out, so I could get that, but now it seems I won't be able to use the mini until I get the V2, so either I give up on the colors, and just go for the black, or wait however long it is ??? to get the purple V2... descisions... :hmm:
Accidents happen, dont worry its gonna get straitened out and your gonna be fucking psyched !! Maybe this is a sign, to wait for the purple.

Evry1concentrate,
Reactions: OF

jambandphan03

in flavor country
yeah, it's not like I have a shortage of vaping devices... just like to play with my new toys :p. Once I do get the entire set up, I'm going to enjoy this O-mini-cron! I am also a bit impatient, and now knowing the the end cap will be the only part that won't match the mini, I might just go on and get the black model, and maybe spring for purp. when they are ready. I really don't know when that will be... might just hold out for PV to get the PVHES gong stem in, so I can double up the order. When did this start getting so complicated?? :freak:

kushcabbage

vapor nerd
oh goodness, HVD shorty is so cute, about to load up some 5 ohm's. Both springs and the old red 3.7s in the long tube work great. Super stealth factor:clap:
photohlq.jpg

btw, how should I pre-oxidize these 5 ohm cart's?

kushcabbage,

Evry1concentrate

yeah, it's not like I have a shortage of vaping devices... just like to play with my new toys :p. Once I do get the entire set up, I'm going to enjoy this O-mini-cron! I am also a bit impatient, and now knowing the the end cap will be the only part that won't match the mini, I might just go on and get the black model, and maybe spring for purp. when they are ready. I really don't know when that will be... might just hold out for PV to get the PVHES gong stem in, so I can double up the order. When did this start getting so complicated?? :freak:
Right !!! But the v2 hit the mark, your gonna love it with some 1.5 carts on it. Blowing out clouds while grocery shopping.

Evry1concentrate,
Top Bottom