Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

GR

Can you tell me how old the cart is? when and where it was purchased?

All the carts I have I order direct from you, they are no older then 2 months old and some just 2 -3 weeks since delivered. The measurement I get for how far the Delrin tip protrudes inside the cart is around 4.35mm, the center tube of the cart is definitely inside the ceter of the Delrin tip. I use BHO properly purged and vapes great in your carts.

GR,

MaxVapor

The Professor
am i reading this right? you can put the needle into the cartridge from the threaded end?

Yes, there is a tiny hole in the threaded end, that is how leaky oil gets out. You can gently put a pin or needle in there, but be delicate. There is about quarter of an inch or less between the hole and the heater on the inside, if you are too aggressive you can damage the heater.

I use a trick presented by someone on this board (Vitolo?) which is a needle stuck into a cork with the eye end projecting out. This has the benefit of the needle collecting oil in the eye. I use a fairly small one, but I want to try a larger one when I get a chance. I push in very gently until I feel contact with the heater then extract while turning the needle. Works well for me on all the carts I have that leak (which is all of them except the latest I got with the ohms printed on the side).

On a high note, I got through an entire load (.5g) of pure gold without a leak in that cart which came with the v2. So now I am batting 330!

Sunset

Is the v1 cart same as v2? Just bot two empty carts from dispensary, they are plain on the outside, the original one from v2 has the 2.4ohm on it. And they came with what seems like v1 mouthpiece and a top.

Sunset,

Sunset

So are they 2.4ohm? Caused just filled it with some indica super melt and it seems sluggish. Needed to prime a long time and long shallow (7-10) sec pull to get a good hit.

Thx

Sunset,

DubCRider

All/any un-marked carts are 2.4ohm. Nothing has changed from the two types as far as I know.

DubCRider,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I thought I just read (maybe in the Persei thread) one person has a couple of unmarked 5om carts that came with his early release Persei kit, just to put that out there, it probably was a very limited run, and I seriously doubt that is the case here.

jambandphan03,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I thought I just read (maybe in the Persei thread) one person has a couple of unmarked 5om carts that came with his early release Persei kit, just to put that out there, it probably was a very limited run, and I seriously doubt that is the case here.

Yes but these carts are only in the persei box, never sold sep.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ilovedoobies!

Um yeah what i call the HERC cart this looks amazing and im all over this! :tup:

DSC_0292.jpg

ilovedoobies!,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Please refrain from slobbering all over our image, allow other people to see it as well, and do not leave any finger prints.

Ok on a side note guys. We have something big coming out, and i do mean big, this will move us up a notch on the manufacturers list, i know we are the leaders now but this will make us the innovators of our time.

Wait for something called ( insert name here ) 1000

Um yeah what i call the HERC cart this looks amazing and im all over this! :tup:

DSC_0292.jpg

Please refrain from slobbering all over our image, allow other people to see it as well, and do not leave any finger prints.

Ok on a side note guys. We have something big coming out, and i do mean big, this will move us up a notch on the manufacturers list, i know we are the leaders now but this will make us the innovators of our time.

Wait for something called ( insert name here ) 1000

Here is a preview

Untitled.png

Zingbuddah

Vaporologist
Wall mounted, AC powered, variable voltage pass through? With multiple outlets spread through my house for easy use? Or perhaps an alarm system for the ever growing collection of accessories?

Zingbuddah,
Reactions: MaxVapor

OF

How about labeling error? The left Y1 should have been Y2.......

OF

OF,

MaxVapor

The Professor
Wall mounted, AC powered, variable voltage pass through? With multiple outlets spread through my house for easy use? Or perhaps an alarm system for the ever growing collection of accessories?

What you see in the picture is the "Vaporstat"

It controls a large vaporization chamber which gets connected to your Central Heat/AC ducts to constantly fill the air in your home with a specified THC concentration (63% in the image above).

Ok, Ok, All of that is merely a fantasy I made up just now. :evil:

But how awesome would that be, and you know there is one guy who could pull it off...

Run with it G!

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I'm not lol if it's posted on face book I would figure it would have been posted on here and I'm
Just trying to get the word out considering maybe you
Guys don't have time to post these pics.

So again Gary no hard feelings and I'm only trying to help but that's fine I will not
Post your pics anymore
???

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
A hint, it's not a portable vaporizer, or a wall mounted one either.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

I'm guessing it's your first branching out into the production (growing) market.

Growroom control?

JoeKickass,
Top Bottom