Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
???

For us uneducated folks, ok maybe just me, what is the G and what are those tops for? Me likey and feel like this is the HSN and have a need to buy, lol.

On a side note I sent you my V2 for fix or replacement and even with your move it would seems you received it and I got confirmation it is back on its way to me immidiately, that is impressive and awesome. Hard to find such great customer service in today's disposiable world, bad part is I expected some delay so the HVD and the replacement V2 would arrive around the same time.

That is what people call a g-tank, some company is marketing it as their own invention when this was available online on ecig shops for less then $12 bucks while they sold it for $25.

This is in response to our clients wanting this for Omicron and Persei, but we said we can never sell this for $25 bucks because thats a rip off, so here it is.

$9.99

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw
Cool. I can help you with that. Send me the coordinates and I'll look them up on Google Earth. Then go find a bigger bench with a better view and I'll bring doughnuts and coffee.....and more batteries.

OF

Edit: Something with a little shade, maybe? OF

Well you're in the right time zone OF, just start heading north, I'm on an island! That'll make us a trio of dirty old men.. we're gonna need more batteries! :)

Just pulled the trigger on a Persei so if OF makes it up here I'm prepared! But back to waiting! :D

EDiT - love the new avatar, btw

Thanks, cooked it up at the last moment, figured I should have something. Wish I'd spelled my name a little different.. I was aiming at something like Indica-ana Jones but when I read it now it doesn't read right. *sigh* Oh well. :)

Indicana_Jones,

GR

That is what people call a g-tank, some company is marketing it as their own invention when this was available online on ecig shops for less then $12 bucks while they sold it for $25.

This is in response to our clients wanting this for Omicron and Persei, but we said we can never sell this for $25 bucks because thats a rip off, so here it is.

$9.99

Yup, need to buy. I have been using the eGo-T setup for awhile now and would love to carry just one unit and switch tops for oil and e juice. Actually I have the adapters from you but have not used them yet for some unexplained reason except to charge batts on 510 threaded chargers. Perfect timing though, I needed to order some atomizers for the ego-t soon, when do you think your stuff will be ready to order?

GR,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Yup, need to buy. I have been using the eGo-T setup for awhile now and would love to carry just one unit and switch tops for oil and e juice. Actually I have the adapters from you but have not used them yet for some unexplained reason except to charge batts on 510 threaded chargers. Perfect timing though, I needed to order some atomizers for the ego-t soon, when do you think your stuff will be ready to order?

you can order the ego w now boss. its on the site and ready to go.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

Well you're in the right time zone OF, just start heading north, I'm on an island! That'll make us a trio of dirty old men.. we're gonna need more batteries! :)

Just pulled the trigger on a Persei so if OF makes it up here I'm prepared! But back to waiting! :D

Islands can be good, although you can get cornered on one a whole lot easier than the mainland....

3 DOM.....next guy's gotta bring cards....now we have enough for Bridge. Or whist. Be good cover.

I'll bring my Pesei as well.

Go on back to waiting, but try to keep getting some girl watching practice in.....OK?

I'd like to leave you with two ideas: Solar Charger!

OF

OF,
Reactions: beEasy

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Nice, thank you. I think I checked yesterday but who knows.

G is it possible to add a couple of these on to my HVD order that is sitting there? Didn't see a way to add to that order.

Cant add on boss, these will be shipped tomorrow while the hvd is early june.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
you can order the ego w now boss. its on the site and ready to go.
glad ur carrying these, will grab one myself, p.s. in the future you should try to find the ones w/ the pen cap. will turn this whole thing super stealth and keep the mouthpiece clean. just an fyi

Bob Loblaw,

GR

Cant add on boss, these will be shipped tomorrow while the hvd is early june.

I understand. I am a cheap ass when it comes to shipping charges but not when it comes to new products for oils or flowers so these juice carts will have to wait until I need something else to order, lol.

Maybe you could have a day of the week you release new products so I don't have to check so often! LMFAO

GR,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
I'm curious. I understand that less Ohms equals less resistance, hence bigger hits with less heating time, but what are the advantages/benefits of using higher Ohm carts?

kindbeats,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I'm curious. I understand that less Ohms equals less resistance, hence bigger hits with less heating time, but what are the advantages/benefits of using higher Ohm carts?
one word PERSEI, much higher voltage needs higher resistance. only use 1.5 and 2.4 w/omi

Bob Loblaw,

OF

As Bob says, it's all about power. If you want more power (Volts times Amps) and you're already using near maximum Amps for your system, you raise the voltage just like you do at home. Your electric stove and dryer run on 220 Volts, because it's twice the power for the same Amps. Persei also doubles the voltage so the resistance must be raised to keep the current at the right level.

OF

OF,

vishus650

it sucks that you cant buy the long tub e just by itself, because its really pointless to get a v2 when the
HVD is a superior product just without charger and long tube.

vishus650,

GR

As Bob says, it's all about power. If you want more power (Volts times Amps) and you're already using near maximum Amps for your system, you raise the voltage just like you do at home. Your electric stove and dryer run on 220 Volts, because it's twice the power for the same Amps. Persei also doubles the voltage so the resistance must be raised to keep the current at the right level.

OF

PV has this nice chart (thanks to another member posting it) http://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizer-extract-cartridge-5-pack.html but it still leaves me with questions. 7.4v seems to be reserved for 5ohm carts but many around here have used other carts but I have seen no comparisons to performance . I will soon know when the HVD top arrives and I get to check it out myself. For example I am very happy hitting a 1.5ohm cart with 3sec on 2 off, 2sec on 2 off, 2sec on with certain waxes, so will a 7.4v with a 5ohm cart shorten the same hit? Shorten my time time get the same hit? Make me blow a lung? Will other carts at 7.4 give me a shorter hit time for same volume of hit and not sacrifice taste? Time will tell. However when I am out and about a shorter hit time is a plus to allow less exposure to being seen so I will sacrifice speed for flavor in certain circumstances.

GR,

JoeKickass

it sucks that you cant buy the long tub e just by itself, because its really pointless to get a v2 when the
HVD is a superior product just without charger and long tube.

I had the same gripe about the tv way of pricing parts. Basically the mentality is that the pricing for parts is artificially low so that current customers save money on replacements or upgrades. You buy the full kit and you are supporting the company more financially.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I had the same gripe about the tv way of pricing parts. Basically the mentality is that the pricing for parts is artificially low so that current customers save money on replacements or upgrades. You buy the full kit and you are supporting the company more financially.

Yes plus this helps us do future upgrades, and research and develop more products.

Like this little tester, no other like it on the market. This is what we do. We build stuff that makes stuff work better. I love that saying.

DSC_7089.jpg

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Islands can be good, although you can get cornered on one a whole lot easier than the mainland....

3 DOM.....next guy's gotta bring cards....now we have enough for Bridge. Or whist. Be good cover.

OF

3 handed bridge?

Sinclue,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
PV has this nice chart (thanks to another member posting it) http://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizer-extract-cartridge-5-pack.html but it still leaves me with questions. 7.4v seems to be reserved for 5ohm carts but many around here have used other carts but I have seen no comparisons to performance . I will soon know when the HVD top arrives and I get to check it out myself. For example I am very happy hitting a 1.5ohm cart with 3sec on 2 off, 2sec on 2 off, 2sec on with certain waxes, so will a 7.4v with a 5ohm cart shorten the same hit? Shorten my time time get the same hit? Make me blow a lung? Will other carts at 7.4 give me a shorter hit time for same volume of hit and not sacrifice taste? Time will tell. However when I am out and about a shorter hit time is a plus to allow less exposure to being seen so I will sacrifice speed for flavor in certain circumstances.

Thanks for the chart! Which carts have you found to be the best for taste?

kindbeats,

GR

Thanks for the chart! Which carts have you found to be the best for taste?

So far I have only used 2.4ohm and 1.5ohm , the v1 gives the most bang and my v2 needed to be sent back so I can't comment on it. The 2.4 ohm gives some amazing flavor from certain waxes but I have learned to get very close to those flavors with the 1.5ohm by be very prudent on the button. I have read around here the 3ohm will give very nice flavor but from my experience with the waxes I have the hit would be worthless to me but I do not have access to what Ca and other states offer so I can not comment on variations of oils. I use 1.5s to get there then switch over to 2.4s to enjoy flavor and maintain.

My hopes with the new HVD top coming out is that the added variation of carts fills some gaps. My understanding, which you should take with 20 grains of salt, is that a 1.5 ohm cart at 7.4v will probably choke me if I choose to try it and maybe blow a lung, and 2.4 should hit stronger then any 1.5ohm cart I have done so I ordered some 5s and 4s and since I am old I did not order any 3s. What I want is less button press and more hit in a short time, like hitting a spliff but with enough time to not choke to death with vaping to much.....it is a thin line.

GR,

Jay420

I guess we can use it until it expires? either tomorrow or next day. Dont know but its set to expire on May 16th, dont know if thats May 16th 12am or may 17th 12 am.
Hopefully til the 17th at 12am , I get my paycheck tommorow! Plus I'm trying to get a bunch of carts with that. :uhoh:

Jay420,
Top Bottom