Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Ah, thanks for that info. The Xtar came with adjustable spacers, and the single slot has the spring loaded - connection that I think is low enough to work too. Should be ok :) Thanks for the help.

jambandphan03,

Jared Leibowitz

Wait for updates guys. Tomorrow regarding our product line.

Guest appearance Centauri , a rare omicron, HVD KIt, and the double barel mouth piece.
whats happening? almost got the v2 but now i wanna wait to see the HVD kit, and what exactly does the HVD kit do and why do I need it?

Jared Leibowitz,

DubCRider

You only need/want the HVD if you already own an Omicron v2. It will make it variable voltage like the Persei but smaller.

DubCRider,

Grow

What is this "Reactor" I see on D9V???
If the price is any indication, I suspect Gary just developed the first functional commercial fusion reactor.
A real steal at that price for world domination, im transferring the funds right now.

Grow,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Actually, I think it's the 1.5 Ohm carts that come up light on V2. 2.4 Ohms seems OK. I measured my V1 and V2 under both loads. With 2.4 Ohms I got 3.32 and 3.35 Volts respectively, however with 1.5 Ohms it was 3.18 and 2.98 Volts. That drops the actual power for 1.5 Ohm carts on V2 to 6.0 Watts, not the 9.2 predicted. V1 is producing 6.8 Watts, it seems a significant difference with some loads if not Omicron carts.

That extra drop means that Revolution or DARTs (also 1.5 Ohms) don't get hot enough to work on V2s and get caught in the time out of V1s.

OF

So I take it I should be expecting more vapor from my 1.5 Ohm carts once I attach the HVD top?

OF

So I take it I should be expecting more vapor from my 1.5 Ohm carts once I attach the HVD top?

Yes. Harder to control, but more volume available. I continue to suggest starting out with a 2.4 Ohm and learning to use it under more controlled conditions, but don't expect that to happen all that often......

OF

DubCRider

You should expect to burn up your 1.5ohm at 7.4v on the HVD. If using a standard 3.7v that came with it originally and the HVD then you should expect a slightly larger hit.

DubCRider,
Reactions: kindbeats

OF

You should expect to burn up your 1.5ohm at 7.4v on the HVD. If using a standard 3.7v that came with it originally and the HVD then you should expect a slightly larger hit.

Good point, I'd assumed he was looking to pick up the half a Volt or so boost from eliminating the bottleneck in the original design where the step should be reasonable, but going from 3 Volts in the old V2 to over seven would probably make the sun come up inside your 1.5 Ohm Omicron.......

I wonder how big that rip would be???

OF

OF

Want to try a "sunshine rip" OF?

I think I tried it once, I can't remember.......

You were taller than too, right?

I'll leave finding God this way to the younger guys. You really need to be immortal still for that.....

OF

OF,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Yes. Harder to control, but more volume available. I continue to suggest starting out with a 2.4 Ohm and learning to use it under more controlled conditions, but don't expect that to happen all that often......
OF

Thanks, OF!

I intend to use the standard 3.7v and the HVD. Thanks!

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
This is going to be a limited run.

DSC_0337.jpg

What do you guys think? Should we carry these?

DSC_0234.jpg

I like the Doobtube mostly because it's bottom is flat and with a mouth piece inside it fits pretty snug. Here's mine..

omicron_001.jpg

Now wanna impress me? Make a Omicron docking station so I can get rid of that embarrassing ipod!

Now for a consumer question. I like the Omicron for it's portability, but for around the house and for those times when you wanna see how much drooling one can actually do what's the best for steady long haul vapin? I looked at the Persei but wanted to mix the kinds of concentrates up in my carts so I want a 1 cart option. The O Phos has a pass-through, would that be the way to go or are the rumors correct and there will be a pass-through for the V2?

Also while everyone wants a HVD upgrade today I'm willing to wait because I wanna know how much trouble would it be to get one with the same serial as my Omicron?

Docking stations before serial #'s if I had to pick!! :)

Cheers!

Indicana

Indicana_Jones,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
for around the house and for those times when you wanna see how much drooling one can actually do what's the best for steady long haul vapin? I looked at the Persei but wanted to mix the kinds of concentrates up in my carts so I want a 1 cart option.
Persei is my suggestion, but i don't comprehend your parameters, what does mixing concentrates/one cart option actually mean?
How does passthrough affect performance
The O Phos has a pass-through, would that be the way to go or are the rumors correct and there will be a pass-through for the V2?
there will be, but that/nor the passthru for the v2 will make it "stronger" i believe. passthru will be coming to persei first, iirc.

Also while everyone wants a HVD upgrade today I'm willing to wait because I wanna know how much trouble would it be to get one with the same serial as my Omicron?

Docking stations before serial #'s if I had to pick!! :)

Cheers!

Indicana

you are willing to drop an extra $35 for the possibility of matching serial #'s? ok, but i doubt that you will be able to, no matter how long ya wait.

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
ok guys cant match serial numbers and pass through for Persei coming out first, then a few weeks later for the Omicron.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Adobewan

@Indicana(good name!)
Maybe I misunderstood your question but the Persei comes with a single and double head. If that addresses what you were asking, grab a Persei. If you love your Omicron, and you're looking to drool, you're going to go crazy over the Persei. And with the cart tech that G has in mind it's getting better all the time.

Top Bottom