Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

tharealmclovin

Well time to educate.

Anyone have coolios gangsters paradise? I want to play it in the back ground when I go back into the guppy tan err I mean shark tank or lions den what ever you want to call it.

Don't even waste your time on that bunk forum. They made up their mind years ago

tharealmclovin,

2clicker

Observer
I can appreciate a man willing to take on an army (more like t-ball team) all alone.

GeonidasZirksisProvari.jpg

2clicker,

Robaba89

^Bahahahahahahah That was the best laugh I've had in a while. The read, followed by the pic is just priceless hahaha.

Thank you! I wasn't sure if the 7.4v would be to much for the 4ohm but now I will throw a box in my cart. So would the 3ohm be for those that are young and can handle getting choked or can someone that has 30years of non vaping handle them?

I've been hitting 3ohm @ 7.4+v on the persei for a bit now. Yes, the vapor production is very responsive to the button. I literally tap it and get generous hits. It's easy to go overboard. But hey, it's my bedtime indica wax so whatever :)

Also, what would be the best cart for social vaping?
- - - - - -
I am hoping that the 5ohm at 7.4v will be able to be passed around for a few hits and not get to hot. Am I dreaming?
5ohm @ 7.4v does get hot. A big hit will keep the cart warm for 20~30 sec.

I'd think the 2.4o@3.7v would give a very satisfying hit if the person knew how to use it. Just gotta give people a little coaching.

Robaba89,

GR

^Bahahahahahahah That was the best laugh I've had in a while. The read, followed by the pic is just priceless hahaha.

I've been hitting 3ohm @ 7.4+v on the persei for a bit now. Yes, the vapor production is very responsive to the button. I literally tap it and get generous hits. It's easy to go overboard. But hey, it's my bedtime indica wax so whatever :)

5ohm @ 7.4v does get hot. A big hit will keep the cart warm for 20~30 sec.

I'd think the 2.4o@3.7v would give a very satisfying hit if the person knew how to use it. Just gotta give people a little coaching.

Thank you. I just placed the order for the HVD and 5ohm and 4ohm carts to be delivered with it.

I just realized my questions probably would have had a quicker response on the Persei thread but with time I have my answer.

Well educating folks here on the right side of the country is not always easy, they are looking for that combustion toke, the 2.4ohm just doesn't give it for them. The 1.5ohm carts give that hit but the downside is having to keep grabbing the unit to switch carts every few passes or they scorch the oil. My hope is that the 5ohm at 7.4v can do 3 to four people before a cart change then I can pull a V1 or two out to continue the vaping while the V2 cools.

GR,

Adobewan

Having read those few quotes from the nic forum, let me shout out to FC to say it's a pleasure mingling with so many open-minded, informative, opinionated, gracious, diplomatic folk.

And having been in G's presence, he's a bit of a wall of a man, I don't think he has much to fear from those wheezers.
...as long as they don't take his purple tee-shirt, it's the true source of his power. Without it, he's built like Pee-Wee Herman!

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
My new O-Phos are here! My new O-Phos are here!:)
phonebook-vid-592x357.jpg

anything i need to know about the O-Phos as compared to the v1?
truly nothing other than when you kill it, give it 20 min. on the passthru b4 you start hitting it again, lol. let it build up a little charge and then you can toke while it's charging. as much love as i have for the v2, i also love the o-phos and probably use it more at home.

BTW, anyone lookin' for a lanyard wide enough to fit the v2 can find it here http://www.litecigusa.net/Smoktech_eGo_Silicone_Carrying_Pouch_p/smok-ego-silicone-pouch.htm it is a weird silicone instead of leather, and you will want to add your own neck piece, but the silicone sheath is wide enough for a v2 and a little too wide for an 0-phos

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Just got the 7.4 top upgrade ordered. Still hanging on a bit for the full V2 to level out from all the changes to get one, but couldn't pass up the opportunity to get the top/mini sleeve. Mini-Omi will work great for now while things get more fine tuned. I guess I am just a sucker for these gadgets... :freak:
Thanks for the discount G!

They may come from different places, and have different backgrounds, but we all get along as a happy family here...

IKu8O.jpg

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Just got the 7.4 top upgrade ordered. Still hanging on a bit for the full V2 to level out from all the changes to get one, but couldn't pass up the opportunity to get the top/mini sleeve. Mini-Omi will work great for now while things get more fine tuned. I guess I am just a sucker for these gadgets... :freak:
Thanks for the discount G!

They may come from different places, and have different backgrounds, but we all get along as a happy family here...
love the collection. see that you are using a glass frog as well. great pic

jambandphan03

in flavor country
love the collection. see that you are using a glass frog as well. great pic

Yeah, I think the idea for the frog was from this thread, though my memory isn't the best :ko: It's about to be even crazier, with the sabortouch + PT on the way, a T1 and now the Omimini I will have a life time supply of portable vaporizing equipment to suit just about every need. Once the Universe is ready, it will join the ranks too. Loving today's technology!!! :luv:

honeyoil

I was driving earlier today and got to thinking about how I hate my airbag. I know none of us smoke while driving, but can you imagine what might happen if you had an omicron, or any eSig type thingie in your face, then your airbag went off?

fnMIQ.jpg

:rofl:

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I was driving earlier today and got to thinking about how I hate my airbag. I know none of us smoke while driving, but can you imagine what might happen if you had an omicron, or any eSig type thingie in your face, then your airbag went off?

fnMIQ.jpg

:rofl:

That is why you should drink and drive, or smoke and drive.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom