Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

matthew_sf Newbie

"Never mind, I'm not sure why I bothered registering an account. Too many ignorant people here making me not want to post again. If a mod sees this feel free to delete my account. I wouldn't come back here if my life depended on it."

That's some funny stuff. I can't read no more, got to page 20... It was at 7 this morning, shit your popular there

Bodhi Diesel

Cannabis Snob
My v1 to v2 upgrade arrived this afternoon. Only an 8 day turn around, that's what I call SERVICE !!!! Big thanks to everyone involved at "headquarters".

I just received my v1 in January and it quickly became a staple for my medication needs. Sure, I went through mastering the learning curve like everyone else does and find that I rely upon my Omicron's effortless and timely administration of meds quite a lot now. Now with my v2 I anticipate an even better experience and if the last hour is any indication..... I am a happy camper !!!

It could be that I just missed my Omi during that brief 8 day hiatus, but I doubt it. =o]

Add me to the list of those eager for the nail and herb carts. That would almost guarantee that my Omicron will be my PRIMARY personal utensil.

I'm trying to budget an HVD uprade now.

Keep up the great work, Gary and crew, and thanks again.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
matthew_sf Newbie

"Never mind, I'm not sure why I bothered registering an account. Too many ignorant people here making me not want to post again. If a mod sees this feel free to delete my account. I wouldn't come back here if my life depended on it."

That's some funny stuff. I can't read no more, got to page 20... It was at 7 this morning, shit your popular there

Aw man it gets better after 25 I think and we start discussing mmj and some people's ignorant comments.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Glad we can turn it out in 8 days during our move. Our guys need a big break. Pics of new place to come soon after we done fixing it up.

My v1 to v2 upgrade arrived this afternoon. Only an 8 day turn around, that's what I call SERVICE !!!! Big thanks to everyone involved at "headquarters".

I just received my v1 in January and it quickly became a staple for my medication needs. Sure, I went through mastering the learning curve like everyone else does and find that I rely upon my Omicron's effortless and timely administration of meds quite a lot now. Now with my v2 I anticipate an even better experience and if the last hour is any indication..... I am a happy camper !!!

It could be that I just missed my Omi during that brief 8 day hiatus, but I doubt it. =o]

Add me to the list of those eager for the nail and herb carts. That would almost guarantee that my Omicron will be my PRIMARY personal utensil.

I'm trying to budget an HVD uprade now.

Keep up the great work, Gary and crew, and thanks again.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
i love how as soon as you offer a free ones a whole slew of peeps speak up and the whole tone changes.
well done.

Well that was the original plan until people started to be nasty, so i let them speak their mind, then lets see who jumps for a free one. You know i like to see people bad mouthing stuff then " ill take one " goes to show the mans character.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
Hey everyone, so my search for the best ecig style oil vape has led me here. I wanted something like the trippy stick but it seems that the omicron is probably the best option in the long run, but i had some questions for you guys to spare me the time of looking through these 230 something pages for the answers.

How long does the battery last on the omicron and how long does it take to charge?
How long would a gram of BHO last in a cartrige? (how many puffs?)
Would it be smart to buy extra carts/batteries with ordering?
How does the omicron compare to other ecig style oil vapes? (specifically the atmosRX, thermovape, trippy stix)
Also can only oil be used or could other concentrates such as bubble hash be used in the omicron?
is there a dry herb attatchment?
is it possible to use the unit while charging? im assuming not but its worth asking :D

Thanks in advance and if theres anything else about the omicron that would be useful to a new buyer please let me know!

Kevdog420,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Hey everyone, so my search for the best ecig style oil vape has led me here. I wanted something like the trippy stick but it seems that the omicron is probably the best option in the long run, but i had some questions for you guys to spare me the time of looking through these 230 something pages for the answers.

How long does the battery last on the omicron and how long does it take to charge?
How long would a gram of BHO last in a cartrige? (how many puffs?)
Would it be smart to buy extra carts/batteries with ordering?
How does the omicron compare to other ecig style oil vapes? (specifically the atmosRX, thermovape, trippy stix)
Also can only oil be used or could other concentrates such as bubble hash be used in the omicron?
is there a dry herb attatchment?
is it possible to use the unit while charging? im assuming not but its worth asking :D

Thanks in advance and if theres anything else about the omicron that would be useful to a new buyer please let me know!

firstly, you should visit the vaporpedia page here
http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Omicron#

secondly, i'll try to answer these as succinctly as possible

1. depending on use and battery type 1.5-2 hrs of fairly constant use and maybe an 2.5 - 3, but depends on if ur looking at omi v2 or o-phos as o-phos has passthru

2. gram lasts roughly 200-400 puffs depending on hit size again.

3. extra carts are a good idea, maybe 1 extra battery for v2 if you go on looong trips w/ no charge point in sight.

4. fuck atmos and trippy stix, etc. thermovape makes a a good dart, but it can't carry enough for my needs usually.

5. they currently are working on two kinds of herb/ bubble carts. a large one for the persei called the 8 and a small one called The Universe.

6. Passthrus are in development, but currently only available for the o-phos.

hope this helps

Bob Loblaw,

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
firstly, you should visit the vaporpedia page here
http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Omicron#

secondly, i'll try to answer these as succinctly as possible

1. depending on use and battery type 1.5-2 hrs of fairly constant use and maybe an 2.5 - 3, but depends on if ur looking at omi v2 or o-phos as o-phos has passthru

2. gram lasts roughly 200-400 puffs depending on hit size again.

3. extra carts are a good idea, maybe 1 extra battery for v2 if you go on looong trips w/ no charge point in sight.

4. fuck atmos and trippy stix, etc. thermovape makes a a good dart, but it can't carry enough for my needs usually.

5. they currently are working on two kinds of herb/ bubble carts. a large one for the persei called the 8 and a small one called The Universe.

6. Passthrus are in development, but currently only available for the o-phos.

hope this helps

wow that was fast!! thanks.

but i dont understand what is O-phos? 2 more questions, how does omicron compare to the g pen? and how good are the clouds off omicron?

Kevdog420,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
wow that was fast!! thanks.

but i dont understand what is O-phos? 2 more questions, how does omicron compare to the g pen? and how good are the clouds off omicron?

glad to help
again the vaporpedia can help answer this, but basically it's omi v1 w/ a passthru. secondly, the g-pen,
trippy stix, atmos, etc., are all glycerin based and made of plastic, and not worthy of mentioning in the same sentence. totally different beasts built for totally different purposes. this is for oil only. metal and ceramic only.

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
glad to help
again the vaporpedia can help answer this, but basically it's omi v1 w/ a passthru. secondly, the g-pen,
trippy stix, atmos, etc., are all glycerin based and made of plastic, and not worthy of mentioning in the same sentence. totally different beasts built for totally different purposes. this is for oil only. metal and ceramic only.

can i add something without getting banned?

Look at a ego-w its like Gen your looking at but about 1/3 of the price. The stick is just another re branded ecig atomizer, these can be found on all ecig sites, if you cut through the advertising all the brands you mentioned are ecigs, this is why you have not seen any threads for them here.

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
well yeah i realize that now, but the g pen uses oil like the omicron, so i was wondering how they compare..

I also wanted to know what was the differences between the o-phos and the omicron besides the ones stated on vaporpedia, like i understand that it doesnt have a replaceable battery but why would someone want a o-phos over an omicron?

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
well yeah i realize that now, but the g pen uses oil like the omicron, so i was wondering how they compare..

I also wanted to know what was the differences between the o-phos and the omicron besides the ones stated on vaporpedia, like i understand that it doesnt have a replaceable battery but why would someone want a o-phos over an omicron?
i hear ya, i would say that dose/per toke the omi wins hands down

Bob Loblaw,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

Currently the O-Phos is the only one that can be charged and used at the same time.

But when you are looking at the Gen thingy you need to understand what it is. Just search ego-w and save yourself $50 bucks. Im just trying to help you out brotha man.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
O-phos lets you plug into your computer via USB and lets you vape while it charges. About the main difference, the other model just plugs up to a charger, but there have been issues with the chargers messing up, so the O-phos came along to essentially replace it. Go check your inbox :) kevdog

jambandphan03,

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
ok thanks everyone for helping me!! looks like the ego w is the same as the g pen which looks just cheap and inferior to the omicron

also how long does the O-phos battery last? and what do you do to replace them when they die?

Kevdog420,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
ok thanks everyone for helping me!! looks like the ego w is the same as the g pen which looks just cheap and inferior to the omicron

also how long does the O-phos battery last? and what do you do to replace them when they die?
a few hours. you plug them in, we've said that like 5 times, what don't you understand? usb port on bottom to usb port on computer or wall adapter. passthrough, etc. really trying to help ya man, but 3 people have already explained it a few different ways. not sure how else to explain.

Bob Loblaw,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
253_0.jpg

so these guys make all sorts of glass to vape stuff, but this caught my eye as a cart to water piece adapter. feel free to repost pic on other threads. unfortunately they are overseas (from USa) and must be contacted b4 ordering, but looks sweet nonetheless.
http://verdampftnochmal.de/products...apter/glass-adapter-for-whip-18-mm-grind.html

EDiT
they also have 14mm if you go to the top of the link path and click on vape water tools, etc they will all come up. kinda like the double 18mm. with a dome and nail, it could be a cheap setup

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: beEasy

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
ok update guys.

Nail carts are in last phase of development, we have now finalized the design, and started molding process. Soon after will go into production once we test the molds for it.

BTW our heater wires might get warrantied for 3 or more months. Lets see how they hold out to my testing.

Top Bottom