Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Somewhere there's a nice enough guy going through all sorts of work for a very small order

I ordered a couple yesterday thanks to you, $10 total including shipping. The one I have from Gentlemans Vapes is SUPER wonky, but works. I would like one that seems to work normally.

I also have ordered from those people before, specifically the m601 set which is probably the least expensive for a m601 battery on the web. You can even add a third battery to the set for only $7.50 :)

sessnet,

OF

I ordered a couple yesterday thanks to you, $10 total including shipping. The one I have from Gentlemans Vapes is SUPER wonky, but works. I would like one that seems to work normally.

I also have ordered from those people before, specifically the m601 set which is probably the least expensive for a m601 battery on the web. You can even add a third battery to the set for only $7.50 :)

I've had some fun with emails to the fellow. We have a running joke that my lost one is hiding out with the socks that disappeared in the dryer over the years......

I'll give him more business when the time comes. In a way I wish my order was big enough so he could afford a burger sometime on the profits....

OF

sessnet

Noob Saibot
so he could afford a burger

I'm sure he's not doing that bad, and since you probably just sent like 100 people his way, he'll be busy heating up microwave meals for a bit...until he can enjoy a day off in the sun with his burger :)

jambandphan03

in flavor country
we gave him enough business that he ran out of adapters and had to order more... bet he didn't see that coming. Too bad D-9 didn't cash in on it, such a simple part to make available to their customers, they are selling, and people want them... I have a few myself.

OF

I'm sure he's not doing that bad, and since you probably just sent like 100 people his way, he'll be busy heating up microwave meals for a bit...until he can enjoy a day off in the sun with his burger :)

Let's hope so, brother. I want him in business still when these guys run off to find out what the big deal is hanging with the socks....

Then again, he may be sticking pins in his OF doll right now. Lucky he doesn't have my real name and home address, isn't it?

OF

OF,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Let's hope so, brother. I want him in business still when these guys run off to find out what the big deal is hanging with the socks....

Then again, he may be sticking pins in his OF doll right now. Lucky he doesn't have my real name and home address, isn't it?

OF

He's sticking pins in a big grey pillow with a question mark on it :p

sessnet,

OF

He's sticking pins in a big grey pillow with a question mark on it :p

Good show I didn't use my real name when I came to town, isn't it? Real cowboys do that you know. And we don't ride brooms either.....

OF

OF,
Reactions: sessnet

Nugget49er

Old Fart
Hi guys, today announced the new shipment came with the 1.5 cartriges :) At this point I would like to thank Delta 9 crew, for the free pack 1.5 carts and drip tips. So the first Cartrige was inoperable, the second Cartrige I destroyed by overheating with my lighter, but the third was working and I filled with wax, all went well I'm very thrilled with how big and fat, the clouds are now! 2.4 carts that work not so good for me, but now kick the clouds more :) Thx for this great carts! PEACE and one question:Is my english correct so ?

Noize23 - Welcome Aboard this crazy train, Your English is great, maybe just a little to much accent. :)

Nugget49er,
Reactions: sessnet

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
got my first two trade-in O-Phos in the mail today. one silver one black.
am glad they went with the soft matte coating for the black ones. very comfortable
i like the look of both of them and feel they were well worth the upgrade. got two more
black ones coming my way and a few anxious patients waitng on them ;)
EDiT - i also would like to say thanks for adding a case and wall charger w/ each even tho i only sent back the battery and charger. only expected to get a pen and usb to usb charger back. instead got complete o-phos kit. niiiice.

W9 Jessica

Company Rep
So everybody knows: WE'RE MOVING!

We'll be having a showroom so you guys can walk in and check everything out!
Feel free to come in and distract ...er, visit* me!

Modnote: Duplicate posts removed. Please do not double-post or cross-post the same message in multiple threads.

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
So everybody knows: WE'RE MOVING!

We'll be having a showroom so you guys can walk in and check everything out!
Feel free to come in and distract ...er, visit* me!

Modnote: Duplicate posts removed. Please do not double-post or cross-post the same message in multiple threads.

I wonder why not? Not everybody reads all threads.

Noize23

Yes, it's not perfect but very clear what you are saying. Keep posting, we like you!

it's a better feeling to know that others understand me when I write english! Since I can read along here, I have to acquire much more vocabulary than before! This is very good Thx @ all here, it is 8 clock in the morning and i play the game -----> Switch the carts every 2 minutes and evaporate throughout.White Satin wax vs Double Dutch wax . This unit rox :) yezzzzz

kittyboy

okay just got a couple cartridges. These were shipped with plastic top and also tube. I have omni 2 which came with a black top . which one is the best to use. The plastic tube or the black top?
I found the black top does build oil up on bottom where it connects. Is this normal> I scraped a nice amount of oil oout of mouthpiece. Really dark so I assume it is vape remains. Anyway what is you thoughts on best mouth piece?

kittyboy,
i got my package from the post office, but its all wrong. box contains 2 v1 with chargers.
i want my 1.5ohm carts, drip tips and 2 O-phos upgrades. (opening a ticket with them now)
Sounds like you got someones package before it was upgraded? Weird. D9v will fix it quick im sure.

havealight101,

OF

i got my package from the post office, but its all wrong. box contains 2 v1 with chargers.
i want my 1.5ohm carts, drip tips and 2 O-phos upgrades. (opening a ticket with them now)

Wow SS, that's a bummer. Isn't that about where you started?

I'm going to guess that in the chaos of getting moved boxes got mixed up, I assume the packing on the package looks 'home made', that is it's not a new box with the usual packing materials? I bet it's about even money 'your' package is in a big old pile of returned V1s? That is it's doubtful it's in transit to you, waiting is not going to help.

I might try to back that ticket up with a call. This should move to the top of the list, and a call could get them on it today rather than after the move???

Good luck. There's some awful tie in with the old advice about putting all your eggs (or in this case vapes) in the same basket (or in the modern version, box taken to the PO?).

Good luck. It's sure to get resolved and looking back from later on it'll just be another bump in life, but right now it's a bummer of the first order. Sorry it fell on you. Good luck on a swift and satisfactory resolution. If THC needs a tip or two on what they might add to the box by way of compensation for your not driving down to tear a few heads off, I'll be happy to help with that.......

OF

OF,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
PLEASE HELP!
Can someone please provide me with a link to purchase an adapter that is (I assume) 510 Male to 601 Female. I would like to attach an Omi cart to a Thermovape battery case. I have ordered the wrong thing TOO MANY TIMES. Please if someone could help me it would be greatly appreciated!!

A link to a site to buy (USA) is preferable, but otherwise just tell me who has them. I noticed that D9 has a bag af various adapters, but I just need to find the right one. This has been going on too long and I need to be able to have portable meds!! I have seen single adapters on most sites going for about 4 dollars, I think. Just cant find this particular item... :uhoh:

TIA

Bluntcrush,

OF

http://www.electronic-cigz.com/510tom6ad.html 510 to m601 they were talking about this a few pages back I just ordered mine thanks to OF They are cheap and in stock as of yesterday.

Thanks for repeating this V4L, I wasn't looking forward to looking it up yet again. I've done so more than a few times lately, and a few hours ago I closed the two links in my browser from the last time. Too bad search doesn't work better for folks.....

Again, thanks for having that information handy (and saving me the trouble of digging it up). And thank you very much for answering another member's question.

OF

OF

Gentle Friends,

This morning I've been amusing myself with the (for me) fun task of loading the two new concentrates I got on yesterday's shopping trip. All is going well, but something just caught my attention and it seems like a good time to bring it up. The cart I'm about to load weights 7.650 grams dry. The one just before it, from the same box of 2.4 Ohm carts, weighed 8.048 grams, almost half a gram more. Looking back some, these numbers seem 'in line' (the heavy one being more exceptional, there are others lighter than the light one).

The point is, unless you note the weight dry, the 'it weighs X.XX now' is basically meaningless when it comes time to figuring if there's a little more left. Once the concentrate is added you're reduced to only guessing.

OF

OF,

OF

I have a 7.68 , 7.81 , and 7.95 Grams, of the 2.4 carts, all from the same box of 5!

Thanks. A wide range, not quite .4 grams, but .3 is a LOT of concentrate to be guessing on IMO.

Thanks for the extra data, somehow it seems you're better at pulling them out of the box less randomly than I am......

OF

OF,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Thanks for the extra data

I bought a scribe ($5 on ebay) to etch the number of the original weight on the carts. That, and maybe some initials for the strain/type.

I was going to get a cheapo $10 engraver but drilling into the carts didn't seem like a good idea...

Sharpie doesn't work so when I scratched one cart with a key as a test, it confirmed that may be the only way to directly write on these carts.

Top Bottom