Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
guys you can mix and match and all that good stuff. Have multiple kits its all good.

Lets get this over with so that we can move on. This will be the last time we do upgrades as it is getting crazy and crazy.

OF

there are upgrades available on D-9 for the V2 as well...

what about the IMR 16340 (aw) batts OF?? they are tiny

Small but they do work. Bigger by far than the 14250s above, right? Hey, the other day I saw some special order (are you sitting down?) 10220s. Intended to stack into 10440 spots (AAA pen lite size). Now that's bity. If they slip from your tweezers on loading and get into the carpet you're screwed. Best order spares.

OF

OF,

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
Did I miss the discount code? Anybody fill me in!!???

Uce,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
can anyone who is better with the search function help me find the pic of the persei, omicron 1 & 2, and o-phos side by side?

nvmd, google did it for me

Bob Loblaw,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Left to Right: Sharpie, O-phos, Persei, Omi V1 with Revolution LV (dead), Omicron V2

IMG_0568.JPG
lol, here it is. post # my ass! :rofl:

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Speaking of Stealth and all, Here's my no brainer hack.

On the top = a quarter

In the middle = A Sharpie

On the bottom = 3.7V Ecig Battery + 1.5ohm Omicron Cartridge :rockon:

omicronm601battery2.jpg

Smallest + best looking set up? It's not the most powerful but it surely kick out some damn nice clouds!

My only problem is the 1.5ohm cartridges. I tried to dry burn/blow it for a half minute or so, put about .2G in there, and it still tastes pretty funky compare to the 2.4 cart. :ugh:

The 2.4 cart works with this battery too, but the clouds aren't as nice.

I would love to just carry around like 5 of these in a small case :ko:

EDIT: Please note these are real Omicron carts I got from planetvape and delta9vapes, not the POS clones :tup:

hatfieldsmama

Smallest + best looking set up? It's not the most powerful but it surely kick out some damn nice clouds!

My only problem is the 1.5ohm cartridges. I tried to dry burn/blow it for a half minute or so, put about .2G in there, and it still tastes pretty funky compare to the 2.4 cart. :ugh:

EDIT: Please note these are real Omicron carts I got from planetvape and delta9vapes, not the POS clones :tup:

i carry mine around in an altoids tin. i added a thin layer of paper towels for padding too, not too shabby if thats what youre talkin bout

hatfieldsmama,

tharealmclovin

pre-ox all carts. basically there is a lubricant protecting the wick. ya want to burn that off as that is the main culprit to the flavor.

Ok thanks. I have never pre-oxidized my 2.4's and just ordered my first 1.5's. I never noticed a taste but maybe my carts were different.

tharealmclovin,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
can anyone who is better with the search function help me find the pic of the persei, omicron 1 & 2, and o-phos side by side?

nvmd, google did it for me

L to R: Sharpie, Ophos, Persei, Omi V1 with revolution LV, Omi V2

1024px-IMG_0568.JPG

I took this shot in the vaporpedia article.

ru_frothi,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I took this shot in the vaporpedia article.
thanks! and good 2 know. i honestly haven't visited it in so long 'cuz i've been up to date
on the threads. haven't seen it since b4 the persei dropped, lol

edit - and always everyone here should give a good 3 cheers to rufrothy and all those that contributed to the vaporpedia articles.

Bob Loblaw,

OF

pre-ox all carts. basically there is a lubricant protecting the wick. ya want to burn that off as that is the main culprit to the flavor.

You know, I recall hearing this somewhere else first? What is this stuff? I thought it was PG? Whatever it is, you think 'they' would choose something appropriate.

Sorry to interrupt your search for the lost Universe and all, G, but what's going on????

TIA

OF

tharealmclovin

On the top = a quarter

In the middle = A Sharpie

On the bottom = 3.7V Ecig Battery + 1.5ohm Omicron Cartridge :rockon:

omicronm601battery2.jpg

what kind of ecig battery is this??? and did you use an adapter??

tharealmclovin,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
You know, I recall hearing this somewhere else first? What is this stuff? I thought it was PG? Whatever it is, you think 'they' would choose something appropriate.

Sorry to interrupt your search for the lost Universe and all, G, but what's going on????

TIA

OF
lol, u crack me up OF. so, i'm gonna tell ya the same thing i tell people who ask me to reference my source
when debating politics or religion and the particular source for that particular piece of data is inaccessible by my memory. i memorize the data if it comes from a reliable source, but i don't necessarily memorize the source (it's true enough for me, i could be wrong, and don't care if you believe me, prove me wrong, until then,lol). this time i have an inkling tho, and i will share it. i BELIEVE, not know that i remember THC mentioning it way back when the taste issue came up. maybe just before the taste tester carts were anounced to be going out. not when they actually did, as that was roughly two weeks later. not sure if it was PG or some kind of silica (pretty sure it's not propyl glycol as i have vaped unflavored pure pg and it smells nothing like this. on a side note, it is funny that the spell check doesn't recognize vaped as a word.) once again, could be wrong as the source is lost from my mind as definite. hope that helps, lol

EDIT - sorry didn't notice you asked G specifically, lol. was off searching for my own "universe"

Bob Loblaw,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I want that battery. I can only find white though :mad:

I don't want to spam the site/vendors but there is at least two sites I found selling a stainless steel one. Just google "M601 battery" and ignore the ones for the Toshiba Laptop. :)

It's a shinier than the actual carts. I saw earlier someone had shined the Omicron battery, I wonder if (and how) that can be done to the carts?

sessnet,

OF

EDIT - sorry didn't notice you asked G specifically, lol. was off searching for my own "universe"

No worries, but that part is important. G alone is in a position to tell us for sure what is or is not being put in on purpose. FWIW I think this is a false lead. If I was fighting a taste problem, the very first thing I'd try is not introducing yet more tastes to it? Either get a batch without it or flush it out of some test carts with appropriate solvents (easy if you know what it is and how it's built inside.....probably). If it was that way, it wouldn't be that way kinda thing? It's not like folks in the know aren't paying attention.

I too tend to file 'facts' away in groups. This one obviously passed 'interesting, maybe useful' but was short of 'solid data from a reliable source' or I'd have a tighter lock on it and a different take.

Right now, my take is this is not the issue. G can set us straight on this detail, I hope?

And hey, you bring a smile to my face from time to time too, Bob. I appreciate that, thanks.

OF

tharealmclovin

I don't want to spam the site/vendors but there is at least two sites I found selling a stainless steel one. Just google "M601 battery" and ignore the ones for the Toshiba Laptop. :)

It's a shinier than the actual carts. I saw earlier someone had shined the Omicron battery, I wonder if (and how) that can be done to the carts?

thanks
how does the auto off work?? is it worth it or should I just get the button

tharealmclovin,
Top Bottom